Ideally I would get clavicle lengthening + humerus lengthening + leg lengthening combined

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Why?
Because my limbs aren't long enough.

Current stats:
Height: 180cm
Bideltoid(without gym): 53cm
Wingspan: 178cm
Inseam:81cm
Ape index: -2cm/.8inches

My humerus is comically short compared to forearm
Hand length is 19.7 cm, so not too bad.

Ideal stats:
Height: 188cm(2 inches femur, 1 inch tibia)
Inseam:89cm
Bideltoid:58cm(1 inch each side)
Winspan:195cm(+6cm on each humerus)
Ape index:+7/~3inches

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, RAITEIII and 2 others
Why?

Current stats:

Ideal stats:
looks like you are taking my guides advice afterall(I clearly mentioned clavicle lengthening)
Good for you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
looks like you are taking my guides advice afterall(I clearly mentioned clavicle lengthening)
Good for you tbh
Can you link your guide ty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Darkstrand
Good for you tbh
Can you link that guide please

Big jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Good for you tbh
clavicle lengthening is an overkill tbh.
i don't have the money to do all this, this is just mental masturbation:feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Kingkellz
you obviously dont understand the implications and the effects those surgeries will have on u
fuck u you stupid tallfag, you're just under 6' tall yet youre basically laughing in the face of manlets by being a faggot and mentally masturbating about how you're "gonna get leg lengthening teeheee"

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
you obviously dont understand the implications and the effects those surgeries will have on u
fuck u you stupid tallfag, you're just under 6' tall yet youre basically laughing in the face of manlets by being a faggot and mentally masturbating about how you're "gonna get leg lengthening teeheee"
:feelskek:
triggered manlet.
how is being an inch above average height good, son? I get mogged by 40% of males still. I am out of the dating pool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Chadelite, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
????
I have 52cm bideltoid and it looks fine even if I was 6’3 and I am 6’0.5..

we both have very above average frames for not being gymcelled you do not need clavicle lengthening

Why?

Current stats:

Ideal stats:
I am in same plan as you. I already had one LL from shitty place in India. I didn't go full with program got 2 inches instead of 3 because of issues with the hospital and hotel (with power going off and getting infection). I will get femur and tibia lengthen again. Then maybe hands if they look too odd. Everyone seems to love this guy but he has odd proportion too. Maybe it's passable as long as you have a decent face.
HenryCavillHenryCavillSetManSteel9s8b4TRR3hwl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I wish I could get hand lengthening tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
get LL. height or death

• +1
I think wider shoulders would help pretty much anyone. I know how much of a difference the proportions of a woman's frame makes on my attraction to her.

• +1
Bro not saying anything
But its very hard (almost impossible) to add 6cm on humerus. From this what i have heard limit is 5cm.

• +1
I am in same plan as you. I already had one LL from shitty place in India. I didn't go full with program got 2 inches instead of 3 because of issues with the hospital and hotel (with power going off and getting infection). I will get femur and tibia lengthen again. Then maybe hands if they look too odd. Everyone seems to love this guy but he has odd proportion too. Maybe it's passable as long as you have a decent face.
View attachment 334424
I have cavill's proportions.
if you find surgeons that do humerus/clavicle lengthening PM me.
Bro not saying anything
But its very hard (almost impossible) to add 6cm on humerus. From this what i have heard limit is 5cm.
still good, this is all mental masturbation tbh. I won't get limb lengthening procedures any time soon.
I want to fix face first by getting jaw surgery and implants for my orbitals.

• +1
Ideally you should stop posting shitty threads and do surgery for your FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5656
Ideally you should stop posting shitty threads and do surgery for your FACE
Leng lengthening should only come once your face is at it's PSL limit.

I honestly wouldn't do anything to my arms it sounds too crazy and unsafe but well if i were to have money who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Good luck becoming a lab rat. Esp at 5'11" smh

• +1
Leng lengthening should only come once your face is at it's PSL limit.

I honestly wouldn't do anything to my arms it sounds too crazy and unsafe but well if i were to have money who knows.
Water is wet

• +1
You shouldn't break your bones , being already at 180cm tbh

• +1
what the fuck is wrong with you

53cm bideltoid is good with zero muscle if you weren't a lazyass and worked out you could add several cm

and 180cm height is obviously good

your problem is clearly your face and autism

• +1
View attachment 334424
why didn't you go with the on trained by Paley?

• +1
why didn't you go with the on trained by Paley?
I was young dumb and broke back then. It was in 2010 or something.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
what the fuck is wrong with you

53cm bideltoid is good with zero muscle if you weren't a lazyass and worked out you could add several cm

and 180cm height is obviously good

your problem is clearly your face and autism
What's the ideal Biddeltoid? Or rather minimum to be chad? I have 52 cm without gymceling and it looks comically small

• +1
What's the ideal Biddeltoid? Or rather minimum to be chad? I have 52 cm without gymceling and it looks comically small
ideal is 60 but thats literally 99th percentile. average is about 50 so if you think you're that narrow it's all in your head. just workout your shoulders and lats and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Good for you tbh
Dr Paley says clavicle lengthening isn’t safe. Meanwhile Dr. Leif Rodgers offers it for 50k and Dr Eppley does too.