Identity politics make democracy impossible in the long run

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
People just vote for the candidate that looks like them and ignore policy. The only exception is if the candidate rejects identity politics in which case they will vote for the other one that does. The vast majority of the population doesn't understand fiscal policy and neither do they care. This is why democracy is always doomed to fail. It's the same consistent patterns literally everywhere in the world where democracy is adopted. First everyone gets to vote. Then all responsibilities are voted away and replaced with entitlements. Then birthrate plummets. Then immigration is increased to make up for the low birthrate. Then people start to vote only along ethnic and racial lines. Then civil war happens or the state is split into smaller states. That, or you end up with a never ending civil war. In extreme cases there may be genocide.

JFL at Karl marx's view that workers think along class lines lmao. They are too stupid to think like that.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 656
ye i would just rope my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
you make a lot high IQ post's ngl

No one cares about your poverty-tier understanding of politics you gleaned from youtube and web forums. Stop spamming the front page or i gotta put you on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
No one cares about your poverty-tier understanding of politics you gleaned from youtube and web forums. Stop spamming the front page or i gotta put you on ignore

SkittleKorn is spamming my old threads I have nothing to do with this.