If any of you ever consider Lefort3 then watch it!

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir

47 minute boyos, u can see how LF3 surgery does look like, someone must have balls from steal to undergo.

Warning, be careful watching it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, forwardgrowth, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Nah, man. I refuse to look at any surgery videos. They make my stomach churn.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution

47 minute boyos, u can see how LF3 surgery does look like, someone must have balls from steal to undergo.

Somebody from the Great Work forum actually got RECOMMENDED a Lefort III by an Orthodontist lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 6403, Mr.cope and 3 others
Yeah, i should give warning because it can make you feel worse ded srs

I would still be willing to get this surgery if it was less risky no matter how gruesome it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6341
I would still be willing to get this surgery if it was less risky no matter how gruesome it is

The thing is the ortho who recommended to the great work forum user recommended it like it was no big deal. He said “Dr. So and So can definitely do it for you”. Didn’t even scare him with anything like “Dont do it you’re not a syndrome case you’ll end up blind!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Maxillacel
The thing is the ortho who recommended to the great work forum user recommended it like it was no big deal. He said “Dr. So and So can definitely do it for you”. Didn’t even scare him with anything like “Dont do it you’re not a syndrome case you’ll end up blind!”
Tbh there is just risk of ending up being blind, Earl from jawsurgeryforum got mlf3 and he recovered but still this pain and fear can destroy most people.

Tbh there is just risk of ending up being blind, Earl from jawsurgeryforum got mlf3 and he recovered but still this pain and fear can destroy most people.

No but modified Lefort III carries next to no risk of blindness since it’s not physically moving the eye sockets like an actual Lefort III or Orbital Box Osteotomy.

Here’s the exact exchange from The Great Work:
“Hey there,

I met with Dr Mahony. Along with other advice, I was recommended a lefort 3 osteotomy combined with a septoplasty. I want to see if I can get my palate expanded too.

What's the cost of a lefort 3 osteotomy by itself, with septoplasty, and with septoplasty and palatal expansion?

If you have any idea of the prices, please let us know here.

Mentioning your country for comparison would be great too please, since different countries have different prices. I'm in Australia.

Cheers”

You actually got recommended to get a lefort III? Thats one of the hardest and most dangerous surgeries to perform and usually only reserved for people with massive deformities. You sure he didnt say Lefort I instead?

“Oh I made sure to confirm. I expected a le fort 1 at most.

He said if I do it, it'll be for cosmetic reasons, since my maxilla is not only narrow, but also quite retruded and downswung. It's causing my gummy smile, big nose, flat cheeks, droopy eyes, you name it.

Yet I have only a slight underbite, so functionally, I'm fine. Strange

I'm not sure I would call myself severely deformed. I'm ok, a bit less than average. Not an ogre or anything. But I think the lefort will definitely help.

As for the surgeon, it's Dr Lvoff Gregory in Sydney. Not much on him on the net that I've found, so Im a bit sus even if Mahony recommended him.

Extractions, no. Crowding, slightly with lower jaw.

Mahony said my bite, tmj and airway are good because of my big mandible or something.

Dr. Mahony is very respected in ortho circles and has a very similar approach to Mike Mew, so when I found out about this it was insanely interesting...an actual ortho recommended a Lefort III to a non syndrome patient.

It’s a shame this guy never followed through with it; would have been immensely impactful to the PSL community tbh.

Here’s the thread if anyone’s interested:
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/lefort-3-osteotomy-price/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
Blindness is pretty rare but numbness is extremely common. That is the real reason I won't get jaw surgery and would rather opt for fillers. Don't want to deal with a numb jaw for 40+ years.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3202 and needsolution
If you seriously think you’re getting a lefort 3 for cosmetic reasons you’re a fucking imbecile.

even if you somehow got a doc to do it, you’d pussy out on the way to the table.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4430
No but modified Lefort III carries next to no risk of blindness since it’s not physically moving the eye sockets like an actual Lefort III or Orbital Box Osteotomy.

Here’s the exact exchange from The Great Work:
“Hey there,

I met with Dr Mahony. Along with other advice, I was recommended a lefort 3 osteotomy combined with a septoplasty. I want to see if I can get my palate expanded too.

What's the cost of a lefort 3 osteotomy by itself, with septoplasty, and with septoplasty and palatal expansion?

If you have any idea of the prices, please let us know here.

Mentioning your country for comparison would be great too please, since different countries have different prices. I'm in Australia.

Cheers”

You actually got recommended to get a lefort III? Thats one of the hardest and most dangerous surgeries to perform and usually only reserved for people with massive deformities. You sure he didnt say Lefort I instead?

“Oh I made sure to confirm. I expected a le fort 1 at most.

He said if I do it, it'll be for cosmetic reasons, since my maxilla is not only narrow, but also quite retruded and downswung. It's causing my gummy smile, big nose, flat cheeks, droopy eyes, you name it.

Yet I have only a slight underbite, so functionally, I'm fine. Strange

I'm not sure I would call myself severely deformed. I'm ok, a bit less than average. Not an ogre or anything. But I think the lefort will definitely help.

As for the surgeon, it's Dr Lvoff Gregory in Sydney. Not much on him on the net that I've found, so Im a bit sus even if Mahony recommended him.

Extractions, no. Crowding, slightly with lower jaw.

Mahony said my bite, tmj and airway are good because of my big mandible or something.

Dr. Mahony is very respected in ortho circles and has a very similar approach to Mike Mew, so when I found out about this it was insanely interesting...an actual ortho recommended a Lefort III to a non syndrome patient.

It’s a shame this guy never followed through with it; would have been immensely impactful to the PSL community tbh.

Here’s the thread if anyone’s interested:
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/lefort-3-osteotomy-price/
Tbh, thanks for this.
Also i wish we could get some papers on lf3 complications rate. Hope one day osteotomies will get much safer and people will be able to change their lives with that, but probably not in our era so eh fuck it.

If you seriously think you’re getting a lefort 3 for cosmetic reasons you’re a fucking imbecile.

even if you somehow got a doc to do it, you’d pussy out on the way to the table.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’d never do it. However I do plan to eventually go see that Doc and if he shows that he regularly does it for cosmetic reasons (that’s likely to be the case if he’s getting referrals for cosmetic cases) then I’d be more inclined to.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’d never do it. However I do plan to eventually go see that Doc and if he shows that he regularly does it for cosmetic reasons (that’s likely to be the case if he’s getting referrals for cosmetic cases) then I’d be more inclined to.
mate dont fuck with leforts until you’ve exhausted every other option

seriously, people here need to consider risk factors.

Well, it's not as if you were watching gore videos. People don't get tortured or brutally slaughter. Yes it might be disturbing but at the end it's all in the benefit of the person getting the surgery.

Hope he doesnt, i can imagine how many autists would go there

Chill, lefort 1 isnt that invasive tho

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PubertyMaxxer

You clearly don’t know my case. I have a class III (underbite) with compromised nasal airways (literally force myself to nose breath lmao).

There’s pretty much nothing EXCEPT Leforts that could be done for me.

And you say “don’t fuck with Leforts” like they’re all insane. Lefort I and II are routine jaw surgeries performed hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of times a year.

The whole point of my original post is providing more info about Lefort IIIs that members of this forum didn’t know.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and needsolution
It was a bad idea for me to masturbate before this

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, maxmendietta and needsolution
You clearly don’t know my case. I have a class III (underbite) with compromised nasal airways (literally force myself to nose breath lmao).

There’s pretty much nothing EXCEPT Leforts that could be done for me.

And you say “don’t fuck with Leforts” like they’re all insane. Lefort I and II are routine jaw surgeries performed hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of times a year.

The whole point of my original post is providing more info about Lefort IIIs that members of this forum didn’t know.
How risky are Lefort 2’s?

• +1
How risky are Lefort 2’s?
Riskier than LF1 but way less than LF3. Carries risk of blindness and vision problems too but chances are very slim.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Riskier than LF1 but way less than LF3. Carries risk of blindness and vision problems too but chances are very slim.
ill do anything to regain my old maxilla :cry:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3962
I need double jaw to correct my asymmetry ded srs

We’re in the same boat. I technically don’t need surgery on my lower jaw to just correct by underbite but to fix my canted jaws i’d need to get BSSO done as well as maxillary impaction, on top of the Lefort that I decide to get.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and needsolution
We’re in the same boat. I technically don’t need surgery on my lower jaw to just correct by underbite but to fix my canted jaws i’d need to get BSSO done as well as maxillary impaction, on top of the Lefort that I decide to get.
We gonna make it brah

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 3962
@Fuk @Golden Glass
Also if u havent seen it before then here is result i guess from lf3
From subhuman to human imo

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 6341, kota and 3 others
What the actual fuck
Tbh if she makeupmaxxed with good lashes, brows, lipstick and all shit i would bang and if someone showed me before pic i wouldnt believe

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Ekeoma_The_BBC
People here don't have to stomach to watch surgeries yet spend days watching ISIS/cartel execution videos.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and PubertyMaxxer

You'd be surprised what autists are capable off

Well, it's not as if you were watching gore videos. People don't get tortured or brutally slaughter. Yes it might be disturbing but at the end it's all in the benefit of the person getting the surgery.
For me it's 100x worse than gore videos. Most gore videos aren't in HD and don't actually have a lot of blood in them. Many are shitty black-and-white CCTV footage.
People here don't have to stomach to watch surgeries yet spend days watching ISIS/cartel execution videos.
That's because we can imagine the surgeries happening to us but we'll never be at the wrong of a cartel execution. Quite obvious.
@Fuk @Golden Glass
Also if u havent seen it before then here is result i guess from lf3
From subhuman to human imo
View attachment 197353
From setting with a curry to being Chad's cumdumpster

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I will probably get it after graduating college.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

leforts are getting more easily handled by doctors and the patient as time goes by. lefort 1 is pretty low risk nowadays

How would I pussy out if I'm not gonna be in pain during the surgery, also
Exactly, how can u watch surgery videos but then watch gore videos

For me it's 100x worse than gore videos. Most gore videos aren't in HD and don't actually have a lot of blood in them. Many are shitty black-and-white CCTV footage.

That's because we can imagine the surgeries happening to us but we'll never be at the wrong of a cartel execution. Quite obvious.

From setting with a curry to being Chad's cumdumpster
Well if u wanna watch gore videos then stop being a fucking pussy and watch the whole LF3 video with no pauses or breaks.I'm sick of faggots who watch gore and dont wanna watch videos like this.U better WATCH it.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
Blindness is pretty rare but numbness is extremely common. That is the real reason I won't get jaw surgery and would rather opt for fillers. Don't want to deal with a numb jaw for 40+ years.
I did a double jaw surgery 2 years ago and the only weird side effect that has stayed with me and will probably never go away is that when I touch the left side of my right eye and squeeze a bit, it tickles a nerve in the inner part of my upper lip, it feels really weird but it's not painful and it's not a big deal. Some people do lose sensation in the lips though, and thankfully this didn't happen to me.

A double jaw surgery only removes bone from your jaw, the problem with lefort surgeries is that they have to slice your head open, but for a double jaw surgery, they only slice through your gums to cut your jawline, then they install titanium plates with screws to make sure your jaw stays in place, then they put back the gums and sew them and they heal and come back completely within a few weeks, as for the wires used for sewing, they fall off on their own.

And the space created between places of your jawline are at first empty and only stay like that because of the titanium plates, but after around 1 year, the bone has fully healed and the plates become useless.

The Asian dude still needs eppley but yea modern medicine is a beautiful thing