If being slightly below average isn't a death sentence, then why did people at my work suspect I was a virgin?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I've seen people on this forum say "muh you have to be a giga subhuman to be incel due to looks"

Well....

I've always rated myself in the 4-5/10 range, so low-mid normie.

People would argue that "I'm not that ugly,

Yet when I was at work, people took subtle shots at me being a virgin. why? i said I wasn't, so why would they suspect it?

BECAUSE 4/10 IS UGLY AS FUCK

(note, this is about me, I'm not focused on other dudes who are legit 6/10 autists or whatever)

if anyone ever suspects you of being a virgin, you're ugly, end of discussion

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 7112, Timelessbrah and 9 others
Because you maybe look introverted and aspie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Darkstrand, DutchPrettyBoy and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Short Ugly and Brown, Timelessbrah and 12 others
Ethnic people all think I'm a chadlite but white people treat me like trash and know I'm a loser. I'm white too so it's sad.
Pics or larp,if you were near of chadlite you'd not find here

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Chadeep, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
Pics or larp,if you were near of chadlite you'd not find here
You missed my whole point. When I talk to black or asian people they all treat me good and think I get tons of girls. White people see my face (round jaw, 5 head, big nose) and know I'm ugly and don't get shit.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6997
Most of the time
virgin = autistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, DutchPrettyBoy and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 7112 and hebbewem
Bc u are sub 4/10 probably. Aren't you on .co since years?

4/10 guys get laid so looks were not the reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6873 and Gargantuan
it doesn't mean you're virgin i guess......
"i guess........"

you're pulling shit out of your ass, kill yourself please

I'm incel because of acne scars, period

"i guess........"

you're pulling shit out of your ass, kill yourself please

I'm incel because of acne scars, period
Keep coping, ugly guys are not asked if they're virgin just because they're ugly, it's the way you act
virgins act in a different way

Keep coping, ugly guys are not asked if they're virgin because they're ugly
astronomical cope, i was asked this early at my workplace, and I don't have autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, hebbewem and Entschuldigung
Are you white?

just read the whole comment mf
i just read it, and it's bullshit.

it was literally very early in my workplace, it has nothing to do with autism. it has to do with my looks

literally read this study:

you are pulling shit out of your ass
Are you white?
yes

it was literally very early in my workplace, it has nothing to do with autism. it has to do with my looks

yes
Why are you rotting here then fakecel. Even truecel whites can slay Because of white skin.

yes
You're actually retarded :lul:
You don't know yet because you're virgin but people can spot virgins from miles away

You're actually retarded :lul:
You don't know yet because you're virgin but people can spot virgins from miles away
you use the " :lul: " as an insult, blaming me for my behavior rather than looks.

KYS

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
no hard feelings babe
since you're some "expert" or whatever

how can people "tell"

they can just "tell". this feels like a rehashed personality, because there is no clear cut meaning to what you're saying. it's just some platitude you can hide behind
= perma virgin
until i fix them yeah

since you're some "expert" or whatever

how can people "tell"

they can just "tell". this feels like a rehashed personality, because there is no clear cut meaning to what you're saying. it's just some platitude you can hide behind
Just the way you act in general, there are a lot of ugly guys that people don't ask that kind of thing
You'll know what i'm talking about

Just the way you act in general, there are a lot of ugly guys that people don't ask that kind of thing
You'll know what i'm talking about
this is such a bullshit explanation, it's as if you are not setting the goalposts so you can never be officially debunked

^i mog the dude on the left slightly, but looks = everything

this is such a bullshit explanation, it's as if you are not setting the goalposts so you can never be officially debunked

View attachment 507695

^i mog the dude on the left slightly, but looks = everything
Just ask someone irl how they can spot virgins they'll tell you the same

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Just ask someone irl how they can spot virgins they'll tell you the same
let me make this clear, you are not giving any explanation,

"muh just tell"

so let's just say you act like a retarted sometimes or a manchild

dude, this was literally the first or second day at a new workplace.

why is it so hard for you to admit looks give it away?

dude, this was literally the first or second day at a new workplace.

why is it so hard for you to admit looks give it away?
And they're already saying that? try to be more normal

Stop listen to bluepillers .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
And they're already saying that? try to be more normal
the dude who said it had a 1/10 girlfriend btw. idk if that has anything to do with it, maybe something tbh

behavior does signal it, but looks however- you dont even need to see the behaviour. I could tell with extremely high precision if someone has smashed or not, looking at their face and body.

Esp. acne or other skin conditions in the face. Its easy to tell, because its easy to predict whether any foid would like to touch that face or not. In the case of acne its usually 99.999% not the case, esp with horrible acne with white pustules- its impossible to slay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and hebbewem
behavior does signal it, but looks however- you dont even need to see the behaviour. I could tell with extremely high precision if someone has smashed or not, looking at their face and body.
thank you, halo effect is real

thank you, halo effect is real
Just ignore lol, others like to tease ppl around here.

Ofc its easy to tell just going by the looks. If you see a typical vidya gaming nerd with Auschwitzmaxxed frame, old t-shirt from 1998 that he found in the basement of the house (clothes of his parents or smth), small twinkish skull, recessed jaw, etc. (basically like St. Birdcell)- aint no fkn way any sane person in this world would assume that he smashed.

Unless he had out of this world luck on a nerd party and managed to smash some giga drunk gothic landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
A part of looks that signals virginity can be changed though. I can see like 30% of guys that don't even try to be attractive anymore simply by the way they style, dress.

Graphic t-shirts, glasses, no hairstyle at all, oversized baggy clothing, etc.
Virgin

While the right guy could be a virgin, I wouldn't suspect it since it seems like he is trying to be attractive and get with girls so most likely he has gotten lucky at least a few times.

So yeah it is looks that signals virginity, but a lot of it is changeable.

Everything below 5/10, is fucked, one needs to be at least avg at everything facially to people think you are not a virgin or some aspie, having an avg face but one or more poor/ugly facial traits, yes peoples will assume the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
A part of looks that signals virginity can be changed though. I can see like 30% of guys that don't even try to be attractive anymore simply by the way they style, dress.

Graphic t-shirts, glasses, no hairstyle at all, oversized baggy clothing, etc.
View attachment 507769

While the right guy could be a virgin, I wouldn't suspect it since it seems like he is trying to be attractive and get with girls so most likely he has gotten lucky at least a few times.

So yeah it is looks that signals virginity, but a lot of it is changeable.
I was at a workplace which literally told me to wear sweatpants

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Water, life starts at 6/10. As a 4.5/10 even when I do pull girls I spend the whole time thinking it doesn’t count because I’m not handsome enough

you do realize that autism is extremely rare? like 2% of boys have autism

you act like 30% of dudes have autism
It is not about autism, but about social anxiety, they don't know what they are talking about.

It is not about autism, but about social anxiety, they don't know what they are talking about.
social anxiety comes from being aware you are ugly
Water, life starts at 6/10. As a 4.5/10 even when I do pull girls I spend the whole time thinking it doesn’t count because I’m not handsome enough
mogs me but based

Yes, that's one of the causes, but not the only one.
for me it is because of my acne scars

i suppose other dudes might have different excuses though