If every man was at 8 percent body fat

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Would they all have the same bone structure? Same jaw chin cheeks etc? Like I see some dudes with slayer eyes but have a round chin etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, bdycope, AutisticBeaner and 8 others
no, a mcdonald chicken nugget has more bones than the average male nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 14262, Heguldus and 49 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, Deleted member 14262, KDA Player and 6 others
Stupid question

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, karbo, FootLongDong and 8 others
No. Overall Bonemass/masculinity, phenotype and malocclusion all play a role on the look and position of a person's facial bones

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5385, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Giphy 3

• Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 2095
8% bf is not healthy, pointless, and will crash your hormones (if natty).

Even if you're a Roidcuck, being 8% is stupid JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Lolcel, CursedOne and 10 others
Cope 8 percent or nothing
If you're gonna go for a super low minimum, go for 10% instead. Your face will still basically be the same and you'll be healthier and feel/function better.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 5'8manlet, karbo and 3 others
Would they all have the same bone structure? Same jaw chin cheeks etc? Like I see some dudes with slayer eyes but have a round chin etc
No, because it also depends of genetics.

This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
If you're gonna go for a super low minimum, go for 10% instead. Your face will still basically be the same and you'll be healthier and feel/function better.
Low body fat for popping jaw for the sluts dude come on 7 percent for chiseled

every guys bones would be visible and most guys would look a ton better, anything else is cope from fatcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, CursedOne, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
Average male would be wya more attractive for sure, maybe 8 is to low bit sub 12% would be good

8 percent bf% will fuck with your hormones

10-12 is ideal

• +1
Bloating is a factor

No. For some people the difference between being skinnyfat and fit does nothing and for some it changes everything.

for most guys 10-12% is healthier and more sustainable
8-10% is for guys with better genetics and/or fat distribution

• +1
i've heard fat creates estrogen so if you were always lean since you were a kid that might have some effect on your bone development

otherwise no, if you have flaws like an oval face or bad chin at average body fat, you will still have them at low body fat

a bit of extra facial fat is kinda like a beard, taking it off could either help or hurt your image

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
If every male was at 14% bodyfat or lower and worked out regularly (or had a physical job) the SMV imbalance would be fixed.

8% = ED and no stamina

8 to 12% is ideal. Getting below 8 is bad long term though but it won't happen if you work out and have a normal appetite unless you're naturally skinny.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
I’m at 8% natty and while eating dominos pizza drinking monster ect. It’s fine, at below 5% is the danger zone. Just have an insane metabolism that’s like a car engine

lmao it is almost impossible to be 8% bf year round even with roids

just a wet dream. 10 and 12% mogs to the grave and back.

Yes. They would all have exactly the same bone structure.

I’m at 8% natty and while eating dominos pizza drinking monster ect. It’s fine, at below 5% is the danger zone. Just have an insane metabolism that’s like a car engine
pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
whats the ideal bf%?

what about 12%

12% is unattainable year round for endomorphs like me tbh. If I eat anything less than 2000kcal my body starts freaking out in long term.

pics or larp
Yeah soon I’ll make a mega thread about my insane natty genetics with pics and a guide to having a furnace tier metabolism

every guys bones would be visible and most guys would look a ton better, anything else is cope from fatcels
Why does my gl broher look better than me despite I am much lower in bf you coping simp?

I would need to eat 9k calories a day to reach such % . Lol i tried everything but beside eating like a pig there is no other solution.
Im healthy at 8%

• Woah
Young zoomers are quite stupid aren't they?

We all have the same Internet yet some of us say dumb things. Same thing applies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Yes, all men have exactly the same bone structure.