If Face > Height, then why do bitches always list height as a requirement and not face?

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Because of three reasons:

Reason 1:
Height is something that can be put into an objective number, facial attractiveness isn’t
So that’s why bitches are always saying “I want a man 6ft and up” and never “7/10 and up”.

Important to notice that 90% of bitches who say that, are just paying lip service to appear high value: “look at me, I have high standards, that means I’m cool” but if a male model faced 5’10-5’8 dude approached they wouldn’t think twice.

Reason 2:
Caring about height is considered less shallow by society and we all know how normies like to cope by thinking that they are good people on the inside.

Reason 3:
They dont even consider ugly guys as potential partners so its not a let down when they find out he is short, he was never an option.
That's why you hear: “a hot guy that’s short, is a waste of hotness”.
GL guys that are short will catch their attention on pictures, dating apps, if they are sitting down… and when they find out he's short, it’s a let down, and sometimes a turn off. So that’s why they emphasize height so much.

Meanwhile the tall ogre never even got a second look, so the girl isn’t even thinking about him when she is making such complaints.
Ugly guys are so invisible that bitches don't even think to rule them out on their list of requirements, they don't even cross their mind.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2012
Face>race>height

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
height is a minimum requirement, something that you need to pass rather than excel in

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 245, BigBiceps and 1 other person
height > face > etc
at least where i live, syria.
many irl cases. so many.
6'0 5psl guy mogs 6'2 4psl guy tho.
once you're +180cm then it turns to face > everything

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 1751
Hieght is just a requirement, you need to pass a certain bare minimum.
Then face comes.
Height is like a billboard to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, diggbicc and Deleted member 2012
Because of three reasons:

Reason 1:
Height is something that can be put into an objective number, facial attractiveness isn’t
So that’s why bitches are always saying “I want a man 6ft and up” and never “7/10 and up”.

Important to notice that 90% of bitches who say that, are just paying lip service to appear high value: “look at me, I have high standards, that means I’m cool” but if a male model faced 5’10-5’8 dude approached they wouldn’t think twice.

Reason 2:
Caring about height is considered less shallow by society and we all know how normies like to cope by thinking that they are good people on the inside.

Reason 3:
They dont even consider ugly guys as potential partners so its not a let down when they find out he is short, he was never an option.
That's why you hear: “a hot guy that’s short, is a waste of hotness”.
GL guys that are short will catch their attention on pictures, dating apps, if they are sitting down… and when they find out he's short, it’s a let down, and sometimes a turn off. So that’s why they emphasize height so much.

Meanwhile the tall ogre never even got a second look, so the girl isn’t even thinking about him when she is making such complaints.
Ugly guys are so invisible that bitches don't even think to rule them out on their list of requirements, they don't even cross their mind.
It’s more acceptable to reject a guy for their height than subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 2012
i wish i could show u how stupid u are irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3962
Because face is a requirement for being human just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
It’s more acceptable to reject a guy for their height than subhuman face
Where is this coming from lol its also pretty acceptable to reject a dude for being ugly
You guys post shit like this and then also all those tweets that are like "girls do shoot their shot u just ugly" and "ugly guys y are you alive?"
one of the most apparent things of blackpill culture is the constant contradictions and the holding of two lines of evidence that are contradictory to each other to arrive at various beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and BigBiceps
Saying a specific facial feature looks bad (no big noses, no recessed jaws) is less accepted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 245
There are tallfag incels but there aren't any incels that look like Brad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3195
everything matters

reminder that its 2020 now and if you are anything less than a 6'5 international MM with millions of instagram followers then you wont be considered human being
im a 6'1 manlet and i never leave my mother's basement

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 616 and didntreadlol
reminder that its 2020 now and if you are anything less than a 6'5 international MM with millions of instagram followers then you wont be considered human being
im a 6'1 manlet and i never leave my mother's basement
Brutal