If Hitler had won, it wouldn’t have been better

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Even if Hitler had won and established an Eugenics system that greatly improved the genetics of the average human, it wouldn’t change anything.

There would still be those below and those above. The bell curve of beauty would just shift to the right, that’s it. Those on the left side of the bell curve would still suffer just as much.

Hypergamy would stay the same. Women would still only choose the top 20%, maybe it would be even worse since everyone would be blackpilled. Subhumans would be openly treated like the trash that they are, with not even an ounce of fake compassion.

We joke about how dumb virtue signaling is, but living in a world where normies didn’t virtue signal and were just 100% brutally honest would be even worse.

The only good thing is that we wouldn’t have to deal with leftist degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, johncruz12345, HighIQcel and 5 others
History is written by the winners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
No shit, I don't think there was anyone saying it would have been better? Lol. Human nature always persists through any social construct.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
No shit, I don't think there was anyone saying it would have been better? Lol. Human nature always persists through any social construct.
Oh, it would have been better.

I’m saying that in regards to inceldom it wouldn’t have changed anything. But in regards to other aspects, it would have been much better.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Melo95
Oh, it would have been better.

I’m saying that in regards to inceldom it wouldn’t have changed anything. But in regards to other aspects, it would have been much better.
Jesus christ, ok. Not sure how nazism would make the world better but alright.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Jesus christ, ok. Not sure how nazism would make the world better but alright.
You’re still a normie greycel.

In case you haven’t noticed, humans have stopped evolving for thousands of years already. Society as we know has destroyed natural selection. In fact, we haven’t just stopped evolving, did you know the poor people and people with a low iq are more likely to reproduce?

The average genetic quality of the human race is decreasing. The nazis wanted the human race to keep improving, weeding out the dumb, ugly, disabled, and Incentivizing those with good genes to have more kids. They were not wrong in that.

The world that we live in right now, is a world that pretends everyone is equal even though we are not. Those below still suffer the consequences of being inferior, but the problem is ignored instead of being addressed. Meanwhile humanity decays instead of improve.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, HighIQcel, Fear and 3 others
dont agree

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Of courae, imagine speaking german everywhere

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You’re still a normie greycel.

In case you haven’t noticed, humans have stopped evolving for thousands of years already. Society as we know has destroyed natural selection. In fact, we haven’t just stopped evolving, did you know the poor people and people with a low iq are more likely to reproduce?

The average genetic quality of the human race is decreasing. The nazis wanted the human race to keep improving, weeding out the dumb, ugly, disabled, and Incentivizing those with good genes to have more kids. They were not wrong in that.

The world that we live in right now, is a world that pretends everyone is equal even though we are not. Those below still suffer the consequences of being inferior, but the problem is ignored instead of being addressed. Meanwhile humanity decays instead of improve.
Is this post real?

Middle East wouldn't have been destroyed so ethnics could ascend with cute virgin wives instead of being incels in West getting mogged by White Chad whose phucking their women.

it was meant to be

• +1
sounds like cope.

Hitler and his eugenetics program mostly killed off the bottom 1%, removing the most sick and deformed genes.

This would reduce the ugliness of the bottom 10% of people and make them look more human.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Gonthar
Image0 2

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
sounds like cope.

Hitler and his eugenetics program mostly killed off the bottom 1%, removing the most sick and deformed genes.

This would reduce the ugliness of the bottom 10% of people and make them look more human.

Keep crying for a dead man and stupid fucking ideology

His top propagandist was literally a tera subhuman genetic pile of garbage according to his eugenics he is 'ubermensch'
Don't kid yourself his eugenics program was dogshit

according to his eugenics he is 'ubermensch'
proof?

I know lots of top nazis were ugly, doesn't mean that they didn't want their descendants to be less ugly.

• +1
proof?

I know lots of top nazis were ugly, doesn't mean that they didn't want their descendants to be less ugly.
There was one here a portrait or some picture depicting an "ideal Nazi soldier"
He was literally a blonde recessed twink holy fuck I need to find it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
If Hitler had won, Ukraine and Russia woudn't been such shitholes like they are now.