If I find out a girl has been fucked by a negro

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
I automatically lose any interest for her. anyone feels the same ?
Nothing against negros tho.
They have 2 important traits that attract girls : very low inhib + foids think they have big dicks

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Noodlewhore, Deleted member 2846 and 9 others
I lose interest in gook foids whem I found out they've had white dick in them. Which is every single gook foid.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: v123q43 and Deleted member 1560
I lose interest in gook foids whem I found out they've had white dick in them. Which is every single gook foid.
Sad shit man

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2846, TheChosenChad and 4 others
If I find out a girl has been fucked

470.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I automatically lose any interest for her. anyone feels the same ?
Nothing against negros tho.
They have 2 important traits that attract girls : very low inhib + foids think they have big dicks
I've just accepted it already. Most young white women have tried it or want to try at some point to actually confirm if bbc is legit. My country especially has actually been researched that easiest women in the whole wide world for foreign men so even some ugly somalis with get laid.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
I've just accepted it already. Most young white women have tried it or want to try at some point to actually confirm if bbc is legit. My country especially has actually been researched that easiest women in the whole wide world for foreign men so even some ugly somalis with get laid.
where are you from?

No I have accepted that most women have a lot of miles on the clock.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

Definitely somewhere in Europe probably UK or Sweden.

I have the same.

Yes Europe, that is obvious but no. My country isn't one of the biggest receivers of immigrants.

Probably somewhere in eastern europe.

lol boyo if you want any chance to have a relationship with foid you gotta accept that shes had many dicks inside of her, tyrone and chad tbh.
brutal but unless you are both really young and you are chad you arent ever gonna be her first, thats just the way dating is when it comes to foids in the 21st century

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: v123q43, ZyzzReincarnate, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
lol boyo if you want any chance to have a relationship with foid you gotta accept that shes had many dicks inside of her, tyrone and chad tbh.
brutal but unless you are both really young and you are chad you arent ever gonna be her first, thats just the way dating is when it comes to foids in the 21st century
op is just another sfcel retard

on to the next one

i lose interest when foid is not a virgin

6psl or death

I agree 1000%. It's crazy but true, if I find out she fucked a nigger I completely lose interest too....she's dead to me
I don't care much if she fucked another white or an asian

it just shows that she's a low iq slut that fell for the bbc propaganda, i see most foids that way already but yeah i'd be instantly uninterested

not too bad though cause it only confirms that size only can overtake looks in some cases

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
Blacks also have the most collagen, the most muscle development, the most natural testosterone. They’re essentially closer to proto-humans. Doesn’t mean they’re bad people.