Attachments

• 1F6B361A-ED70-42E8-864C-FA37461A0163.jpeg
    1F6B361A-ED70-42E8-864C-FA37461A0163.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 194
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jake_okok, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, pizza and 3 others
It doesn't get much better smv wise, you need face. Lean down to 180 and then recomp.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 4469
I'd add 10 lbs at most you already look good, after that facial aesthetics will suffer

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 4469
After 1 year of gym, try to get as lean as you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4469
Time online 25d 8h 35m

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 4469
very good body for your height and frame, after this you will start seeing diminishing returns but still a slight increase in smv until you start looking freaky. Unrelated but if you get hair hair in a line between ur pubes and belly button don't shave it i think a lot of girls like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, joeveniro, Deleted member 4469 and 1 other person
Is that a chadfish picture?

Broski you have a 6 pack already. You're easily a 6 to 6.5 psl. ALREADY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 4469 and Deleted member 7753
You can never be too big tbh. But also remember that body is only a multiplier for face.

One time I wore this venom costume to a Halloween party with fake muscles that made me look like I had 40 pounds more muscle than I already did and I'd been gymceling for a while. This probably sounds fucking stupid but everyone was drunk so it's more understandable. Foids at the party were mirin hard and the costume had a mask which added to my mysteriousness. Girls could not wait to see who the masculine hunk under the mask was. I never took it off being 4 psl.

I also had several dudes mirin and respecting hard.

Basically if you're already good looking facially you can never have muscles that are too big.

Or just wear venom costume everywhere you go theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, KDA Player, mogthemoggers and 3 others
very good body for your height and frame, after this you will start seeing diminishing returns but still a slight increase in smv until you start looking freaky. Unrelated but if you get hair hair in a line between ur pubes and belly button don't shave it i think a lot of girls like that.
Thanks. So basically I don’t have to blast. Only to continue diet/work out and maybe some good supplements.
About belly bottoms your right. Now I ll let them grow. I m full of hair bdw

Take roids if u wanna live like a god and die young (rip zyzz)

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
zyzz died cause he was stupid tbh
He wasn’t smart but he was a nice person that helped gymcells cope and certainly not a simp (i have seen screenshots where he rejected foids)

you already have ideal body coping inklers will tell you otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4469 and pizza
If you dont use steroids, you will never look "too muscular", max out muscle and cut fat

Good natty body but its a dilemma. Either u look good without a shirt or with a shirt. You look attractive in the picture but with a shirt on, you would look DYEL. Yes, ur SMV would rise if u put on mass or took steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Just roidmax bro

Last edited:
Why facial aesthetics Will suffer from muscles?

They won't suffer from the muscle per se but if you roidmaxx too hard it will age your face. However, if you do moderate doses with test, anavar, winny, deca, eq it won't age you that bad. It's the masteron, tren, and dbol that is super hard on your face.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Probably not, i think you are at that point that most women don't give a fuck if you have more muscle. More muscle will help you with some women and male respect though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
get to 200. I’m tour height and weight too and 10 extra lbs would look perfect

ur body looks like a normal gymcel