If I get my sleep together now can I get over my stunted growth?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I slept for around 3-5 hours a day for the past 1-2 years(ages 15-16) so i probably stunted my growth like crazy. If i get my schedule straight by visiting sleeping clinic,(somethings stopping me from sleeping. Idk what, might be stress from somewhere i cant pinpoint) im at the end of 16, will I be able to catch up on my growth, or continue growing normally? Or did I fuck up my growth for good?

@x30001 I'm tagging you because you know a lot about how height works

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yes it fucks up your growth

I slept for around 3-5 hours a day for the past 1-2 years(ages 15-16) so i probably stunted my growth like crazy. If i get my schedule straight by visiting sleeping clinic,(somethings stopping me from sleeping. Idk what, might be stress from somewhere i cant pinpoint) im at the end of 16, will I be able to catch up on my growth, or continue growing normally? Or did I fuck up my growth for good?

take benzodiazepine drugs if you actually can't sleep

Most teens stay up late and roll out of bed for school in the morning still tired. Your 'stunted growth' (assuming you're not some 5ft 10 guy angry he's not 6ft 8) is 95% genetics.

I don't know

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
IDK but i also used to not slepp to much

I remember reading some article saying that GH if not released much at night was released in pulses throughout the day to compensate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
I remember reading some article saying that GH if not released much at night was released in pulses throughout the day to compensate
Hope so, I better grow to 6'5", or else someone's gonna have to answer to me

Hope so, I better grow to 6'5", or else someone's gonna have to answer to me
Lol you’d be lucky to grow another 1-2 inches given how developed you are, same with myself

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm some 5'10 who's angry hes not 6'3"

Over
JFL if you're 16 you will grow like 1 inch max naturally, maybe with roids and hardcore research chemicals 2-3 inches or so, unless your growth is severely stunted

Lol you’d be lucky to grow another 1-2 inches given how developed you are, same with myself
Yea ik lol, I'm fine with 6 ft

JFL if you're 16 you will grow like 1 inch max naturally, maybe with roids and hardcore research chemicals 2-3 inches or so, unless your growth is severely stunted
FUARK KMS

How would ik if my growth is severely stunted? I think I grew .15 inches the past 2 months, althought I'm not sure.

FUARK KMS

How would ik if my growth is severely stunted? I think I grew .15 inches the past 2 months, althought I'm not sure.

FUARK KMS

FUARK KMS

People just say their growth is stunted when they're not in the top percentiles for height.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and BigBoy
People just say their growth is stunted when they're not in the top percentiles for height.
I'm pretty sure my growth is.

I haven't gotten a proper night's sleep in 2 years. I wake up every 1 to 2 hours because of some reason, idk. That should've stunted my growth big time.

And before the 2 years. I slept about 4 hours avg.

FUARK KMS

FUARK KMS

Well you're 5'10 so unless you were born into a family of 6'6 Amazonians you are unlikely to be significantly short of your genetic potential. Look at Messi the football player, through adolescence he would have never grown past like 150cm unless they put him on HGH, but that was due to a serious medical growth hormone deficiency, and so it gave him a big boost. You have average height for you age group, not great but not terrible.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers and BigBoy
No one knows for sure.

Most people don't grow up much after 16 years.

Some rare cases can grow quite significantly after 16 years and I have evidence with family members, you have to see in your family histories. My sister grew up to 18 years old JFL

No one knows for sure.

Some rare cases can grow quite significantly after 16 years and I have evidence with family members, you have to see in your family histories. My sister grew up to 18 years old JFL
How tall are your parents?

Well you're 5'10 so unless you were born into a family of 6'6 Amazonians you are unlikely to be significantly short of your genetic potential. Look at Messi the football player, through adolescence he would have never grown past like 150cm unless they put him on HGH, but that was due to a serious medical growth hormone deficiency, and so it gave him a big boost. You have average height for you age group, not great but not terrible.
:feelsbadman: my cousins in america are all 5'11", 6', while the ones in curryland are 5'5". Idk what the actual average height of the family is.

No one knows for sure.

I've asked them. But these dumbfucks didn't keep track of their growth because they were from developing nations and ig that shit didn't matter.

But I after 16, most men grow around an inch until 18 and stop growing.

:feelsbadman: my cousins in america are all 5'11", 6', while the ones in curryland are 5'5". Idk what the actual average height of the family is.

I've asked them. But these dumbfucks didn't keep track of their growth because they were from developing nations and ig that shit didn't matter.

But I after 16, most men grow around an inch until 18 and stop growing.

You should mostly look at your father, he's probably the person you're closest to in terms of growth pattern, there's a good chance you'll take your growth spurts from him.

Mine must have taken 3inches after 16 yo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Scarface
You should mostly look at your father, he's probably the person you're closest to in terms of growth pattern, there's a good chance you'll take your growth spurts from him.

I asked him, this dumbfuck didnt keep track and told me I should be worrying about my grades instead of my height.

NIGGA FUCK MY GRADES I DONT GIVE A FLYING SHIT:woke:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
Most teens stay up late and roll out of bed for school in the morning still tired. Your 'stunted growth' (assuming you're not some 5ft 10 guy angry he's not 6ft 8) is 95% genetics.

So from day one i was destined to be a Manlet? Brutal Geneticspill.

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

94746-e9c9b6ae6ea273e2fc09449778a1800e.jpg

• So Sad

Answer my question tf

So from day one i was destined to be a Manlet? Brutal Geneticspill.

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

HOW DO I COPE???

Over

Fraud to 5'5 or 5'6" with platform shoes and heel lifts. My friend is only 5'5" and he has a decent bodycount. Your face should more than make up for it.

I made this thread not because I want to be taller for women, but because I want to have a dominating presence in whatever room I step foot in and heightmog everyone.

I'm some 5'10 who's angry hes not 6'3"

Over

Your growth wasn't stunted, you just didn't have the genetic potential to be 5 inches above the average.

Inb4 the real average is 6ft 2 and other bollox.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, x30001 and Scarface

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190822-074334_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-074334_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 23

3-5 hours? Holy shit how did you even stay awake? I feel like falling asleep if I sleep only 7 hours. Pretty much 8 is a must and 9 is optimal. Sleep is one of the most important things required to grow taller. I ate pretty much like shit when I was growing, but I grew tall because I slept well.

Brutal

Doesn't the graph show ppl stop growing at 18? Idk if it's cope, but I've heard most teenagers grow 1-2 inches in between ages 17-18.
It's showing on average at which ages males grow and at what rate. First chart showing total growth and second chart showing rate/speed of growth. Most of the total growth is done pre puberty, I know that sounds straight forward but people need to come to terms with that. If you always haven't been ahead of the bell curve in terms of height, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that you're going to usurp reality and have a massive growth spurt at 17-18 like most people here think is somewhat possible.

Yeah, most scientific articles are bullshit due to lack of resources.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Scarface
3-5 hours? Holy shit how did you even stay awake? I feel like falling asleep if I sleep only 7 hours. Pretty much 8 is a must and 9 is optimal. Sleep is one of the most important things required to grow taller. I ate pretty much like shit when I was growing, but I grew tall because I slept well.
I felt shit everyday, lowkey wanted to kms. I only got 3-4 today as well.

It's showing on average at which ages males grow and at what rate. First chart showing total growth and second chart showing rate/speed of growth. Most of the total growth is done pre puberty, I know that sounds straight forward but people need to come to terms with that. If you always haven't been ahead of the bell curve in terms of height, it's EXTREMELY unlikely that you're going to usurp reality and have a massive growth spurt at 17-18 like most people here think is somewhat possible.
Brutal. Idk where you guys live, I live in NYC. I've always been one of the taller kids in my class. That's why it's hard coming to terms with the fact I'm avg height.

But is it possible to grow an extra inch or two, or cope?

Brutal. Idk where you guys live, I live in NYC. I've always been one of the taller kids in my class. That's why it's hard coming to terms with the fact I'm avg height.

But is it possible to grow an extra inch or two, or cope?
It's not an impossibility, just a very slim possibility.

• So Sad
Well start sleeping proper then, you fool. You're sabotaging yourself.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
I can't bro, I keep waking up every 2 hours
Too much noise? Get earplugs. Too much light? Get eyemask. Wake up to piss? Piss before sleep. Wake up due to thirst? Drink waterglass before bed. If all else fails take melatonin before bed.

Too much noise? Get earplugs. Too much light? Get eyemask. Wake up to piss? Piss before sleep? Wake up due to thirst? Drink waterglass before bed. If all else fails take melatonin before bed.
I have a fan that whirs like a helicopter in my room. But without it my room is a sauna and my family is too poor to afford an AC. It's over.

It might be stress, I've been having really bad dreams these past few months. They usially start normal, then become horrible at the end.

I can't tell what's bothering me tho.

yes sleep is important but one of my gigachad friends doesn't fucking sleep cause hes talking to girls all night and he still grew. He's 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180

Honestly Do not Worry about SLeep quality to much. Your body Tries and Does everything it Can to reach your Max HEight. Even if you did lose some height it probably would only be and inch at most.