If i had a big cock i would literally be cumming inside your oneitis at this very moment while she screams for more

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
just a reminder: i have the facts the knowledge and the intelligence to make my hypothetical big dick a slaying machine
i know everything every single method
if only i had a couple more inches i would change the world as we know it

I have a big dick and can confirm that it doesn't help unless the girl likes your looks. You will get banned if you just send women random dick pics on dating sites. So you need to be able to build rapport with a girl enough before she can even see your dick pic

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Einon and Deleted member 685
how can i make my dick permanently thicker? surgery included

I have a big dick and can confirm that it doesn't help unless the girl likes your looks. You will get banned if you just send women random dick pics on dating sites. So you need to be able to build rapport with a girl enough before she can even see your dick pic
Ok lets imply for a second that bulge game or bull game doesnt exist and go with your theory
having a big cock would just make me NT its really that simple one of the main reasons im a shut in autist is because of my dick size
i would literally be putting myself out there all the time if i had a big cock
inb4 muh looks
no. im a 4 psl average looking guy i have seen uglier dudes slay

Ok lets imply for a second that bulge game or bull game doesnt exist and go with your theory
having a big cock would just make me NT its really that simple one of the main reasons im a shut in autist is because of my dick size
inb4 muh looks
Hobbymaxx bc it’s over

Big dick only matters if you're GL enough to attract them in the first place anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and jefferson
whatever helps you sleep at night OP

• +1
Reactions: xit
Big dick only matters if you're GL enough to attract them in the first place anyways
but if you have a small dick they wont stay after you attract them n get in bed

• +1
Reactions: alien
dicklet4incher

cope the size of your dick=psl

inb4 muh looks
I'm in Bulgaria.We don't have sites like this here.Also my friend groups have few women.
I think I may be going out with a couple of girls and a friend of mine with bikes.Hopefully I can get something.Keep in mind 2 out of the 3 girls are lesbians.:feelswhy:

this is true. 100%
I sent a picture of my penis to my Chinese gf before we met. BUT she was eager for me before it even got to that point because she liked my face. Said I was handsome. You can't just send a dick pic unsolicited/unwanted to a girl. You will get banned from these dating apps
but if you have a small dick they wont stay after you attract them n get in bed
Yeah you need a big dick and dick her down good in order to keep them around. But my Chinese gf messaged me in the first place because she thought I was handsome.

inb4 muh looks
They slay because they are high testosterone. Not because they have a big dick. Big dick comes with high testosterone, yes, but it’s not the main reason why women like them.

bro you are not good looking

7483CA41 FC1F 44CD 9227 32CD832A29F7

Dickpills me. XD