If I had a daughter Id have to let her be a whore

Deleted member 12303

Deleted member 12303

Boneless ethnic dog
If I had a daughter in the west there is no way I can stop her from being a whore! You guys talk here about people being "failures of fathers" but what the fuck would you do if you had a daughter? Every other girl would be a whore but your daughter? You think she will just go along with that? Either two things are gonna happen either she is gonna report you for "child abuse" or she is going to leave asap and whore around! Imagine wasting all that time. If you were unlucky to have a daughter its over for you. Alot of you brag about your lineage here but you will lose all honor with this one whore 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, CANI, john2 and 19 others
Just pimp your own daughter theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12165, R@m@ and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 6997
Yeah fuck her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 12303
I hope youll have a daughter in future. No sons only whorish daughters.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, gamma and Deleted member 12303
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
Problem?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 12303
this post is good because it is correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 12303
son or abort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 12165, Essonerian and 4 others
I'd support her getting a serious boyfriend so she wouldn't sleep around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8165, datboijj and 4 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar and Deleted member 12303
I'd support her getting a serious boyfriend so she wouldn't sleep around
If all her friends are whores she wont accept that bro girls wanna fit in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
itt: honorless cucks

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Chadeep and Deleted member 12303
Imagine your daughter reading this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, CANI, Deleted member 12165 and 5 others
I mean you can't just control her. Most whores rise from extremely conservative religious families.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 12303
If I had a daughter in the west there is no way I can stop her from being a whore! You guys talk here about people being "failures of fathers" but what the fuck would you do if you had a daughter? Every other girl would be a whore but your daughter? You think she will just go along with that? Either two things are gonna happen either she is gonna report you for "child abuse" or she is going to leave asap and whore around! Imagine wasting all that time. If you were unlucky to have a daughter its over for you. Alot of you brag about your lineage here but you will lose all honor with this one whore 😂😂😂😂😂😂
cuck brain. This^ is why you're here.

• +1
I mean you can't just control her. Most whores rise from extremely conservative religious families.
REPRESSIVE families*
Be honest with your daughter. Let her make her choices but teach her without standing over her with force.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 12303
whoreness is in a womans nature if u put a physcho path in two diff familys he will still be a physcho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
nigga what would u do
Tell her the truth about all of this shit. By honest about the differences between men and women, be honest about hypergamy, be honest about the Jews. I know its funny, but as long as you dont have a genetic shit pile of a child, that will make her understand what is at stake.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
REPRESSIVE families*
Be honest with your daughter. Let her make her choices but teach her without standing over her with force.
True letting them freely explore their sexuality is good. But she also needs morals and values from family to not be a whore.

• +1
Tell her the truth about all of this shit. By honest about the differences between men and women, be honest about hypergamy, be honest about the Jews. I know its funny, but as long as you dont have a genetic shit pile of a child, that will make her understand what is at stake.
Do you know about jordan peterson? He is a conservative rational man and his daughter is a massive whore

women only learn to read to text chad remember that
lol i heard a story of a poor foid in curryland who went to school, got a mobile phone someday and started texting some guy from school and then the foid ran off with the guy to get married without the foids parents approval, so jfl at the accuracy of this post

• +1
Do you know about jordan peterson? He is a conservative rational man and his daughter is a massive whore
Yeah, I know all about Jordan Peterstein. He can't get his own head out of the fucking Jewish gutter, how is his daughter supposed to be fully normal? Have you seen this guy lately?

Also not really a good example. She's not a super whore at all tbh

• +1
lol i heard a story of a poor foid in curryland who went to school, got a mobile phone someday and started texting some guy from school and then the foid ran off with the guy to get married without the foids parents approval, so jfl at the accuracy of this post
One time a saudi princess literally a BILLIONARE left her faincee and ran off with chad she got stoned to death for that. Woman get stoned to death for chad!

• Woah
whoreness is in a womans nature if u put a physcho path in two diff familys he will still be a physcho
You just can't generalize like that bruh. Threre are many stacies who lost their virginity to their normie boyfriend and still with them after many years.

• +1
One time a saudi princess literally a BILLIONARE left her faincee and ran off with chad she got stoned to death for that. Woman get stoned to death for chad!
who was the chad??

• +1
Yeah, I know all about Jordan Peterstein. He can't get his own head out of the fucking Jewish gutter, how is his daughter supposed to be fully normal? Have you seen this guy lately?

Also not really a good example. She's not a super whore at all tbh
Abortion is unrealistic but I think the best course of action is isolated town

True letting them freely explore their sexuality is good. But she also needs morals and values from family to not be a whore.
I am a hands on, intelligent, open, honest person. If I tell my Daughter not to be a whore, trust that I will make an extremely convincing argument backed by statistics. And she will not be a whore.

She won't want to "explore her sexuality". She may not be a virgin at marriage, but she will understand consequences and she will not be a whore.

• +1
  • +1
not sure what youre trying to say about abortion
I dont think I could abort a daughter i would probably be forced to have i think if i do i will moved to a small town with few men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Chadeep and Deleted member 12303
comit incest

• +1
Yeah fuck her
@personalityinkwell be like
Tenor 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma, sensen and 1 other person
I dont think I could abort a daughter i would probably be forced to have i think if i do i will moved to a small town with few men
Just be somewhere with people of your race, raise her in a loving family, let her explore life but pull her in when she begins to show bad decision making. I don't think it's as tough as you think. As long as you provide the right backdrop.

• +1
I am a hands on, intelligent, open, honest person. If I tell my Daughter not to be a whore, trust that I will make an extremely convincing argument backed by statistics. And she will not be a whore.

She won't want to "explore her sexuality". She may not be a virgin at marriage, but she will understand consequences and she will not be a whore.
Make sure if you have a daughter to get her married to a Chad too.

• +1
Just be somewhere with people of your race, raise her in a loving family, let her explore life but pull her in when she begins to show bad decision making. I don't think it's as tough as you think. As long as you provide the right backdrop.
Yeha bro but even back home in pakistan women r like this well atleast becoming like this

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
idk some chaddam its was pretty big news a few decades ago
damn. also they say "princess" diana was killed by the "queen" because she was with a pakistani first and then an arab later. 👀 so maybe the brits do engage in honor killing 🤔

• +1
damn. also they say "princess" diana was killed by the "queen" because she was with a pakistani first and then an arab later. 👀 so maybe the brits do engage in honor killing 🤔
Ethnic takeover was too powerful 😂😂😂

• JFL