If I had a daughter Id have to let her be a whore

turkey is the most JBW country
yeah i forgot to mention that you could only slay there if youre a white foreigner, an ethnic foreigner would have to marry someone probably lol 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
  • +1
@Wallenberg is an abused dog who wants to spread western degeneracy in ethnic countries. Kys idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Michael Myers
the caliphate got effectively ended afted the mongols under hulagu khan sacked baghdad in 1258/59
Over 4 every relugoion every race

If I had a daughter in the west there is no way I can stop her from being a whore! You guys talk here about people being "failures of fathers" but what the fuck would you do if you had a daughter? Every other girl would be a whore but your daughter? You think she will just go along with that? Either two things are gonna happen either she is gonna report you for "child abuse" or she is going to leave asap and whore around! Imagine wasting all that time. If you were unlucky to have a daughter its over for you. Alot of you brag about your lineage here but you will lose all honor with this one whore 😂😂😂😂😂😂
lts better to have a daughter that's gonna be a whore and will fuck top 10% guys every week and eventually marry up and improve ur genetics, than to have a male child who will either be an incel or marry some bottom 10% girl and downgrade your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 12303
@Wallenberg is an abused dog who wants to spread western degeneracy in ethnic countries. Kys idiot.
he claims hes not jewish, mf we can see your jew nose and curly hair from here

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Chadeep
Dogs are cute and nice animals, but anyway, it's the youth in Pakistan, etc. who spread "degeneracy" in ethnic countries.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 12303
lts better to have a daughter that's gonna be a whore and will fuck top 10% guys every week and eventually marry up and improve ur genetics, than to have a male child who will either be an incel or marry some bottom 10% girl and downgrade your genetics
dude what about muh proud lineage tho

Over 4 every relugoion every race
jfl we actually cucked the mongols a number of times, well actually it depends where your family is from. if western pakistan, they got cucked by the mongols, if eastern pakistan, chances are big they got cucked by the mongols 😂

• +1
jfl we actually cucked the mongols a number of times, well actually it depends where your family is from. if western pakistan, they got cucked by the mongols, if eastern pakistan, chances are big they got cucked by the mongols 😂
the last name khan isnt common for no reason

Dogs are cute and nice animals, but anyway, it's the youth in Pakistan, etc. who spread "degeneracy" in ethnic countries.
no, they get the influence from social media, all the western concepts are imported there

• +1
no, they get the influence from social media, all the western concepts are imported there
Sure. But I bet that I'm not a trendsetter in ethnic countries. Or who knows, maybe they discover sex after reading my posts?

the last name khan isnt common for no reason
yeah, especially among pashtuns. but afghanistan and western pakistan did fall under the mongol empire so theres that 😂

• +1
he claims hes not jewish, mf we can see your jew nose and curly hair from here
He makes it seem like women are opressed in ethnic countries. But this faggot wants to capitalize on pussy by using his race advantage. Mirin Jewish tricks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Michael Myers and Deleted member 12303
dude what about muh proud lineage tho
What about it?
Iagine I fuck some Russian girl and have a son. He's gonna struggle with girls and eventually will have to settle with some Asian femcel or white femcel. This would kill my lineage.
Whereas if I had a daughter, she'd eventually marry some top 10% white gigachad with good genes and my lineage would be better in the long run
Stop cope bro, daughter mogs son to death

• +1
Sure. But I bet that I'm not a trendsetter in ethnic countries. Or who knows, maybe they discover sex after reading my posts?
nah they spread it amongst themselves but they do pick up the concepts online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Wallenberg
What about it?
Iagine I fuck some Russian girl and have a son. He's gonna struggle with girls and eventually will have to settle with some Asian femcel or white femcel. This would kill my lineage.
Whereas if I had a daughter, she'd eventually marry some top 10% with gigachad and my lineage would be better in the long run
Stop cope bro, daughter mogs son to death
its a lose-lose but daughter is lesser of two bads

He makes it seem like women are opressed in ethnic countries. But this faggot wants to capitalize on pussy by using his race advantage. Mirin Jewish tricks.
he wont succeed with jbw in some countries though 😂 all it will do is let chaddams and chaddamlites slay hard which is whats happening

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Eva

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
its a lose-lose but daughter is lesser of two bads
It's a win win, breeding is always good.
But I'd much much much rather have a daughter than a son. Jfl at wasting 18 years of my life feeding and housing some unwanted miserable disposable incel

• +1
But I'd much much much rather have a daughter than a son. Jfl at wasting 18 years of my life feeding and housing some unwanted miserable disposable incel
mewing from young age plus growth hormone my son would be a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
nah, breeding isnt good. mf there are nearly 8 billion cockroaches roaming this planet, destroying it, wasting it etc. we should get nuked worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 12303
  • +1
nah, breeding isnt good. mf there are nearly 8 billion cockroaches roaming this planet, destroying it, wasting it etc. we should get nuked worldwide.
I think unless ur genetics are objectively good u really shouldn't breed, tbh I agree with you here. If u somehow ended up on this forum u should never have children

• +1
he wont succeed with jbw in some countries though 😂 all it will do is let chaddams and chaddamlites slay hard which is whats happening
He can slay Dravidian or Asian Women.

fkn hulugu
indeed, he was the reason why the mongol empire fractured, berke khan was hulugu's cousin and he had reverted to islam. before that, mongols never fought amongst each other but afterwards they did.
I think unless ur genetics are objectively good u really shouldn't breed, tbh I agree with you here. If u somehow ended up on this forum u should never have children
even if your genetics are good, you wont be able to guarantee your offspring the same. genetic recombination is a bitch.
He can slay Dravidian or Asian Women.
asian women, sure. not so sure about dravidians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
If I had a daughter in the west there is no way I can stop her from being a whore! You guys talk here about people being "failures of fathers" but what the fuck would you do if you had a daughter? Every other girl would be a whore but your daughter? You think she will just go along with that? Either two things are gonna happen either she is gonna report you for "child abuse" or she is going to leave asap and whore around! Imagine wasting all that time. If you were unlucky to have a daughter its over for you. Alot of you brag about your lineage here but you will lose all honor with this one whore 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Kys cuck

• +1
yeah its not new bro, people think theres no hypergamy or slaying in islamic countries but there is, except its only amongst themselves. some white guy was in pakistan for six months with the sole mission to have sex but he searched far and wide and just had blue balls for the six months he was there 😂 @Wallenberg
that's actually an extremely good sign compared to other places meaning they still don't promote the degeneracy of interracial dating and sex. Pakistan is still based with ingroup preference. Hookup culture amongst the same race is still not as bad tbh