If i moneymax to multimilionare level will normies, chadlites and oneitis from shool be jealous?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I want to make them jealous. That's the only thing i can do to get my revenge (legally of course i don't think about er now)

• JFL
Reactions: MammothActuary
She will betabuxx you and ride chadlites dick from the side.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, MammothActuary and Peachy
Why is this even a question are you mentally challenged?

yes go do it

She will betabuxx you and ride chadlites dick from the side.
i will be alone, i don't want wife or kids. I hate foids i just won't to show them that ugly loser like me can heve something more than them. Most of normies want a lot of money

Why is this even a question are you mentally challenged?
oneits can think that i'm coping subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
i will be alone, i don't want wife or kids. I hate foids i just won't to show them that ugly loser like me can heve something more than them. Most of normies want a lot of money

oneits can think that i'm coping subhuman?
You hate foids but Care what the oneits thinks? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
are you ok op?

You hate foids but Care what the oneits thinks? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
i want to be desired be them, and make them feel like shit. I want them to think i view them as shit and i'm so succesfull etc. I want to make them insecure, and make them feel bad becouse of me. I want to live rent free in their heads

i want to be desired be them, and make them feel like shit. I want them to think i view them as shit and i'm so succesfull etc. I want to make them insecure, and make them feel bad becouse of me. I want to live rent free in their heads
You ain't gonna live in nobodies head rent free.
The only ones who be willing in her head rent free, are the chads that she misses

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and MammothActuary
You ain't gonna live in nobodies head rent free.
The only ones who be willing in her head rent free, are the chads that she misses
So it won't make them jealous. That what i was asking about.

obviously, if u have statusmaxx u can easily pump and dump girls

obviously, if u have statusmaxx u can easily pump and dump girls
i won't have status and i don't want pump and dumb foids i want to oneits and chadlites of my school be jealous of me. I want revenge, sex is secondary. Everytime i see foid that i know i feel giga uber rage for her just for being foid.

You not thinking high enough get to billionaire status dats my plan

maybe but youre better off visiting barry

You not thinking high enough get to billionaire status dats my plan
I have 4 optons for life
1.Go er
2.Ldar in parents house
3.Try to moneymax
4.Rope

I will go with option 3. I will just have cars whitch are great cope for me, so yeah i will go with real estate

I have 4 optons for life
1.Go er
2.Ldar in parents house
3.Try to moneymax
4.Rope

I will go with option 3. I will just have cars whitch are great cope for me, so yeah i will go with real estate
Real Estate Is An Actual Money Maker

Just live like this bro
B58C5053 0B1E 482E 887A CCAFC3D05147

Real Estate Is An Actual Money Maker
I watch manny koshibin and he inspired me. Of ocurse some luck is needed but i will try, do my best don't quit andmaybe luck will help a little. If not i will just die poor. Whatever

Just live like this bro
View attachment 116100
i'm to nerdy looking to be like this. Also i hate foids so i couldn't spend time with them like that. Rather chilling alone in yacht or in garage with car collection.

OP was talking about possible success in moneymaxxing, and money can turn foids into slaves
Did you see my broke male model tinder experiment?

OP was talking about possible success in moneymaxxing, and money can turn foids into slaves
Imagine getting rich and stealing wife on my chadlite classmate. Like he stealed my oneits from me i will steal his wife
Did you see my broke male model tinder experiment?
It's all true, but in my case i want to get revenge and getting rich could be good. Oneits can be jealous just for money i have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616