If i was margot Robbie husband i would be worried about this

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Women all want compact midfaced Chads

If you wife is an actress, you're gonna have to accept that she will be touched by many men - on movie sets, at film events, award ceremonies, etc., it's pretty much inevitable, I've taken acting classes in high-school, and we were told that those who go to acting college were often put to touch each other, kiss, hug, etc. - depending what their role required. One unconventional acting teacher even had his own method of putting his students to rehearse naked, so when they would be onstage clothed, they would feel much more comfortable and won't have stage fright.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Patrick Baitman and Pietrosiek
If you wife is an actress, you're gonna have to accept that she will be touched by many men - on movie sets, at film events, award ceremonies, etc., it's pretty much inevitable, I've taken acting classes in high-school, and we were told that those who go to acting college were often put to touch each other, kiss, hug, etc. - depending what their role required. One unconventional acting teacher even had his own method of putting his students to rehearse naked, so when they would be onstage clothed, they would feel much more comfortable and won't have stage fright.
so i dont want actress