If I’m 16 and blast HGH, will my height grow?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
Is 16 too late for your height to grow from HGH? Be truthful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Obviously fucking no, what a retarded question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Mr.cope and 3 others
  • +1
I'm turning 17 next month and can confirm, you only grow maximum 1-2 inches

• +1
i know i did most of my growing up until 16, asnd then it was very slow from there

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
EAT, YOU SKINNY UNDERWEIGHT BASTARD. GROWTH HORMONE WILL NOT GIVE YOU POWERS OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS. EAT EAT EEEEEEAT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Is it too late? I think I stunted my growth

How?
Exactly what I did, except I don't stunt my growth my fucking skin on my back got SUPER ULTRA stretch marks to compensate for lack of nutrition

• +1
Is it too late? I think I stunted my growth

How?
I can't tell you without knowing you in person, but leaving Auschwitz mode will improve your looks and health markers regardless of whether it will make you taller. There's no reason not to do it.

• +1
I can't tell you without knowing you in person, but leaving Auschwitz mode will improve your looks and health markers regardless of whether it will make you taller. There's no reason not to do it.
I’m too depressed to do it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
Ice cream
1/3 gallon of ice cream per day along with the rest of your diet should do the trick. You can bring it up to 1/2 if 1/3 isn't enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
No sweaty HGH doesn't work, it gives you an enlarged heart and acromegaly that's why you should wait until ur 18 atleast, boys grow till 35 :)) my nephew grew a foot at 17!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet and Alexanderr
1/3 gallon of ice cream per day along with the rest of your diet should do the trick. You can bring it up to 1/2 if 1/3 isn't enough.
Is it nutritious though?
No sweaty HGH doesn't work, it gives you an enlarged heart and acromegaly that's why you should wait until ur 18 atleast, boys grow till 35 :)) my nephew grew a foot at 17!
so you can grow even when your growth plates are fused?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Everybody is different. It just depends if your bone plates are still open HGH MAY work for you. If they are closed it will 100% not help you at all (except for muscle growth). Only X-rays can tell you if they are open or not.

On a personal note, I grew like 4-6 inches when I was already 17 1/2.

• +1
My nigga u will grow trust me. Even when ur fused growth plates. Now send me the hgh.

• JFL
  • +1
Is it nutritious though?
You need calories. Ice cream has calories. You're getting all the nutrition you need from your other food.

• +1
Is it nutritious though?

no I was kidding. Just try it you may grow depending on your bone age. If sub 16 you'd get about 2" and if 17 about 1". Your diet is absolutely retarded and it will in fact stunt your growth so go fucking eat lots of protein, zinc and vitamin D with HGH.

• +1
Uwill grow trust me

• +1
You need calories. Ice cream has calories. You're getting all the nutrition you need from your other food.
I don’t eat any other food
no I was kidding. Just try it you may grow depending on your bone age. If sub 16 you'd get about 2" and if 17 about 1". Your diet is absolutely retarded and it will in fact stunt your growth so go fucking eat lots of protein, zinc and vitamin D with HGH.
Can i catch up for all the growth I stunted or nah

• +1
why not nigga do you have an eating disorder. Doesn't eat and wants HGH instead of eating actual food first to grow smh

• +1
Everybody is different. It just depends if your bone plates are still open HGH MAY work for you. If they are closed it will 100% not help you at all (except for muscle growth). Only X-rays can tell you if they are open or not.

On a personal note, I grew like 4-6 inches when I was already 17 1/2.
Alright how do I ask for a x-ray to find out, I’ll go ASAP
why not nigga do you have an eating disorder. Doesn't eat and wants HGH instead of eating actual food first to grow smh
Yes OCD

• +1
You have to be eating something or you'd be dead and not posting here. Regardless, if you're really concerned about your nutrition, take a multivitamin.

• +1
Go to doctor. Ask for xray. I'll give u steps. You go to the doctor. You tell him "I wanna see if my plates are open" growth plates. Then he says yes or no. Since I know you have ocd I gave you these instructions like the BOY you are. Second is very importwnt
You walk to the post service close to you, you send HGH to SpiritualCel s address. Then you go on Looksmax and say Thank you spiritualcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and Deleted member 5583
HGH MAXXXXX for sure might not be too late. parents should be compelled by law to hgh maxxxxx their children once it becomes clear they have a manlet future ahead of them. would hgh maxxxx for one inch only side effects are irrelevant being a manlet = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SoyGune, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Alright how do I ask for a x-ray to find out, I’ll go ASAP

Yes OCD
You need to ask a doctor for that. Also be sure you are talking to the right doc cause some doctors might bs you and be like "hurr durr your going to grow trust me"

Do your research first too. HGH has been shown to cause organs to expand to 2X + in size and cause organ failure with long term use. Why do you think bodybuilders die so young.

• +1
SAM E estric coated can give you more growth time

• +1
Don't do any drugs at 16. It might mass you up in some way because everyone is different. Make sure you eat. Even gain some weight. You can lose it later. It's worth the height.

• +1
Of course not. Also, why do you keep asking the same questions?

• +1
Of course not to which question?
To the “is it too late to grow” one. If I remember correctly, your dad is 6’3 and mom 5’8 and you just became 16. You’re 100% still gonna grow even without the HGH.
I'm turning 17 next month and can confirm, you only grow maximum 1-2 inches
Heigh growth is different for everyone. Some don’t grow at all past 16 (unlikely) and some 6 inches (very unlikely). But if I remember correctly, the average height growth after the age of 16 is an inch or two. HGH & AI would increase your chances of growing a lot more than that though.
He’s trolling nigga. How come you don’t know this? Do some of your own research to prevent yourself from being as gullible.
giphy.gif

I’m too depressed to do it
You’re not eating properly nor enough but say you want to heightmax? Are you retarded?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
To the “is it too late to grow” one. If I remember correctly, your dad is 6’3 and mom 5’8 and you just became 16. You’re 100% still gonna grow even without the HGH.

Heigh growth is different for everyone. Some don’t grow at all past 16 (unlikely) and some 6 inches (very unlikely). But if I remember correctly, the average height growth after the age of 16 is an inch or two. HGH & AI would increase your chances of growing a lot more than that though.

He’s trolling nigga. How come you don’t know this? Do some of your own research to prevent yourself from being as gullible.

giphy.gif

You’re not eating properly nor enough but say you want to heightmax? Are you retarded?
I’m not 16 I’m 15 and 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Don't do any drugs at 16. It might mass you up in some way because everyone is different. Make sure you eat. Even gain some weight. You can lose it later. It's worth the height.
Jfl hgh isn't a drug ffs

It doesn't hurt you at all

It is cope after teens for height so OP U BETTER USE IT

• +1
Of course not. Also, why do you keep asking the same questions?
why are you gonna take hgh if u think it’s not gonna make u grow?

• +1
why are you gonna take hgh if u think it’s not gonna make u grow?
I do think it’s gonna make him grow. He asked “Is 16 too late for your height to grow from HGH?”. To which I said “Of course not”.
I’m not 16 I’m 15 and 3 months
Then of course you’re still gonna grow. I’d say you should start injecting HGH & taking an AI now if you really wanna guarantee yourself to grow tall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Exactly what I did, except I don't stunt my growth my fucking skin on my back got SUPER ULTRA stretch marks to compensate for lack of nutrition
Is that what causes it? I did eat like shit as a teenager and have crazy stretch marks on my lower back. Fuck, is that what causes it?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
I do think it’s gonna make him grow. He asked “Is 16 too late for your height to grow from HGH?”. To which I said “Of course not”.

Then of course you’re still gonna grow. I’d say you should start injecting HGH & taking an AI now if you really wanna guarantee yourself to grow tall.
Aite i’m retarded lol

and yeah i’m developed af for 17 and injected since 16, grew an inch

• +1
Is that what causes it? I did eat like shit as a teenager and have crazy stretch marks on my lower back. Fuck, is that what causes it?
Woah, some 16-year-old classsmate of mine is super skinny and has evident stretch marks on his lower back. He’s pretty short as well.

• +1
Will eating food make me full?

• +1