If looks depend on love; what about the blind man?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Blind people can't see high PSI. So can they ever love? And you can't say, "a good voice would help." As to the blind man falling in love with a soft-spoken gentle voice. I've known 500-pound atrocities with such.

Looks are deceptive. Forget that worn-out cliché, Never judge a book by its cover. Fuck that book and its cover! Because the inside can be more deceitful and ugly than the out.

Like my grandpappy once said, "A woman's beauty is how she treats others but also herself. If she's all smiles and generous with her vagina, then perhaps, she's just a nasty fucking whore."

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, gamma and Deleted member 12303
DN RD
ZomboDroid 25022021185041

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark, everythingisacope, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Blind women will feel your face and reject you atleast I will lose my facetouching virginity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., mogstar, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
imagine getting rejected by a blind foid

suifuel ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, gamma, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
They will touch you to feel your bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigJimsWornOutTires, vaninskybird and 1 other person
blind people will feel a person's features and have them described as to visualize

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
imagine getting rejected by a blind foid

suifuel ngl
That would be the final sign and suggestion for him to start dressing like a woman and get used to dick.

Even blind foids are chad only

• JFL
They will touch you to feel your bones
This is actually correct. One night I was at a slut's apartment and her friend was over. She was blind. So we all started drinking. And I couldn't help gaze at her as her friend described my muscles and the tight shirt I was wearing. She whispered in her friend's ear, "how big is his dick?" I heard it!

"Why not find out for yourself," I said. She gasped and expressed shock that I would say that out loud like that.

"OMG...can I?"

So I sat next to her and she immediately started feeling my biceps. So much for the wait, I thought. Her heart started pounding. I could see her blouse rattle and sweat droplets roll down in between the cleavage. Her hand ran along my bicep to the chest. "Oh, shit." Realizing her friend wasn't exaggerating. Quickly, she moved her hand down to my meat package. "Fuck!"

And I shit you not, she started unbuttoning her jeans and even her friend was stunned. "Heather! What about you doing?"

"I'm fucking this guy and if you wanna watch, knock yourself out."

Ugh. Thankfully, her friend later joined in.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 8904
Blind people can't see high PSI. So can they ever love? And you can't say, "a good voice would help." As to the blind man falling in love with a soft-spoken gentle voice. I've known 500-pound atrocities with such.

Looks are deceptive. Forget that worn-out cliché, Never judge a book by its cover. Fuck that book and its cover! Because the inside can be more deceitful and ugly than the out.

Like my grandpappy once said, "A woman's beauty is how she treats others but also herself. If she's all smiles and generous with her vagina, then perhaps, she's just a nasty fucking whore."

Nope i remember seeing a video of a blind girl and she wad still judging on looks. Wanting a taller man etc

This isnt the video but shows they can still be shallow.

Looks = everything

3:00 she states she still wants to be seen with attractive people and the guy after wants to make people jealous with a hot girl with him.

Last edited:
  • JFL