If most men testosterone was 800-1600

jm17

jm17

Solstice
Then maybe the wouldn’t be so cucked and fucked up and people would actually stand for what’s right against these evil agendas, and oh yeah, you never see bitches bitching about 18-19 year olds on only fans taking thousands for thirsty simps and cucks but a 27 year old man with a 19 year old is predatory and sick ? Oh yeah but it’s “ cute “ for two grown ass men to be fucking each other in the ass right? And to change yo gender? Man the world is gonna be hell for MOST men in about 20-30 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mongrelcel, TsarTsar444, ElySioNs and 8 others
The world if males had high t and worked together
9001tlevels

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Mongrelcel, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
thats a good thing, let everyone become cucks while we inject T in our ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Leviathin, delusionalretard and 3 others
Above 1200 is bad trust me, had to lower it. 700 - 1100 is best.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, delusionalretard and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Then maybe the wouldn’t be so cucked and fucked up and people would actually stand for what’s right against these evil agendas, and oh yeah, you never see bitches bitching about 18-19 year olds on only fans taking thousands for thirsty simps and cucks but a 27 year old man with a 19 year old is predatory and sick ? Oh yeah but it’s “ cute “ for two grown ass men to be fucking each other in the ass right? And to change yo gender? Man the world is gonna be hell for MOST men in about 20-30 years
Who cares if they bitch about it if u can legally fuck a foid please do so

• +1
Reactions: jm17 and Babyblackcarrot
Acne, bad sperm count and smaller testies. Also bigger chance to get high blood presure and enlarged protate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Most 18-21 yo men are extreme high t due age, unless u are fat or sick ur test levels are high as a test cycle, im 17 and i got beard since i was 14

Teles

True

Most 18-21 yo men are extreme high t due age, unless u are fat or sick ur test levels are high as a test cycle, im 17 and i got beard since i was 14
Nah, im 20 and still barely have any beard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787