If MSE will cuck your ES ratio/IPD, what is the next best thing for narrow palatecels?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Thinking of just widening by 3-4mm at this point and getting to 40-41 and calling it a day instead of the 44mm I had planned.

Currently 37mm.

• +1
Reactions: schneebly and Deleted member 6403
Why don’t you decide how much you will expand once you get it? For all you know you could expand to 41, your IPD will still look fine, and you’ll want to go for more. Don’t overthink it man. Just get it and keep turning, and pay close attention because you can stop and reverse turn at any time.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9699
W
Why don’t you decide how much you will expand once you get it? For all you know you could expand to 41, your IPD will still look fine, and you’ll want to go for more. Don’t overthink it man. Just get it and keep turning, and pay close attention because you can stop and reverse turn at any time.
Wait you can reverse turn? I didn't know this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and schneebly
W

Wait you can reverse turn? I didn't know this jfl
Yes my friend you absolutely can. Search for threads on Alt-RAMEC protocol. Some people on here are even expanding and contracting in intervals because it will potentially allow for more facemask protraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6403
Thinking of just widening by 3-4mm at this point and getting to 40-41 and calling it a day instead of the 44mm I had planned.

Currently 37mm.

wait mse cucks ur es ratio?

like makes ipd too wide compared to face or too narrow

• Woah
Reactions: doll