IF MY ONEITIS FOUND OUT THAT I POST ON THIS SITE

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
THEN ITS FUCKING OVER JFL LMAO
SHELL SPREAD MY AUTISM AROUND THE WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL AND ILL BE KNOWN AS THAT "INCEL WHO SITS AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS"
NOT ONLY THAT SHELL PROBBALY THINK IM A FUCKING ASPIE WEIRDO

• +1
Reactions: Tony
I want to creampie your oneitis. You can clean up when I'm done though

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Balkancel
she wont care

I once accidentaly left this site open on my laptop in class, probably for like 20 minutes before i noticed it and closed it

tbh your oneitis likes you or not from second 1. jfl if you think you can turn anything around boyo. sorry but it is what it is. brutal, even i cant accept it myself but time will heal this shit

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
she wont care
Fuark if she doesnt care then that means SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME AND IM NOTHING TO HER😣😣😣😣😣
Out of interest btw what was your account on lookism.net? I might know u
tbh your oneitis likes you or not from second 1. jfl if you think you can turn anything around boyo. sorry but it is what it is. brutal, even i cant accept it myself but time will heal this shit
Bro my oneitis thinks im cute but she used to be repulsed by me a year ago lmao. My looksmaxing didnt go to waste
Yare yare
What part you on rn? Im half way thru Steel ball run and its focking amazing probably the best part tbh

bruh you a fucking cuck cause your "oneitis" probably doesn't even acknowledge your existence while you're making up these impossible scenarios in your mind.

get a life faggot

• Woah
Reactions: Traxanas
bruh you a fucking cuck cause your "oneitis" probably doesn't even acknowledge your existence while you're making up these impossible scenarios in your mind.

get a life faggot
We all gotta cope somehow bro
This reality is brutal coping is the only thing keeping me alive rn tbh ngl

get a life faggot
No one can help their feelings, man.

She'll see this thread and realise you're a low T submissive dog for caring about what she think.

Zygos4Life
=Bro

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Joined Yesterday at 8:18 PM
Last seen 8 minutes ago · Viewing forum OffTopic
Messages17 Reaction score7

ok newfag