If (semi) Successfull. Don't BetaBuxx yourself back to broke.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Even if you do betaBuxx; always have a safety-net money stacked away somewhere where they can't find (aka abroad), as well as an escape plan if you get financially raped by the court system.

You'll get the idea. Example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Chadelite, Lorsss and 8 others
I made a pact with myself that I will never betabux. Surgery or nothing at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 6997, retard and 6 others
JFL he’s a Rothschild they will get the money back easily

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PYT
I made a pact with myself that I will never betabux. Surgery or nothing at this point
Then you better be Top 20%. Because it appears only TOP 20% can get away with not BetaBuxxing at all. Obviously betabuxxing also has lots of levels. $4.000 per year BetaBuxxing, is alot different from dudes BetaBuxxing $50.000 per year.

He lives with mommy now, because he's broke, they say. I can't beleive a mutlimillionaire doesn't stack away some amount somewhere hidden for when shit hits the fan and he losses everything he has (not hidden).

Thats if he lost the money in the first palce, which is hard to believe with that ((((())))) name. Its some made up shit Im sure, he prolly deposited the money somewhere and filed for bankruptcy to not pay any taxes or smth.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 6128
Yeah the more I look into this it doesnt make any fucking sense. Hes probably put funds into his mothers name, or made it into a fund.

"Mr Rothschild, 45, was formerly known as Richard Pierzchalo-Piasecki but changed his name in 2016.

He is not part of the famous Rothschild family, who made a fortune in banking." According to the Article this faggot changed his name to Rothschild to gain Jew status :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, a1phenohorriblebones, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
"Mr Rothschild, 45, was formerly known as Richard Pierzchalo-Piasecki but changed his name in 2016.

He is not part of the famous Rothschild family, who made a fortune in banking." According to the Article this faggot changed his name to Rothschild to gain Jew status :lul:
Kek.

Namemaxxing is legit. I will change my name to Jaden or Berkecan

@inceletto what do you think ?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite, eduardkoopman and 2 others
Kek.

Namemaxxing is legit. I will change my name to Jaden or Berkecan

@inceletto what do you think ?
I will change my name as Jordan tbhtbhtbh

Exotic name in Turkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
Then you better be Top 20%. Because it appears only TOP 20% can get away with not BetaBuxxing at all. Obviously betabuxxing also has lots of levels. $4.000 per year BetaBuxxing, is alot different from dudes BetaBuxxing $50.000 per year.

He lives with mommy now, because he's broke, they say. I can't beleive a mutlimillionaire doesn't stack away some amount somewhere hidden for when shit hits the fan and he losses everything he has (not hidden).

More like top 5%