If she ever cheats

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
If a woman ever cheats on you and she tells you/you find out, tell her that you did too.

See when a woman tells you she cheated on you she’s trying to make you feel like utter shit. It’s a power move. Now if you say something like “oh damn, really? that’s funny cause I’ve been cheating on you too for the past few months.” This instantly shifts her mind into insecurity wondering why you did it to her, it strips her of that power.

Even if you don’t cheat on her (which you shouldn’t). ALWAYS say that you were doing it too if she tells you. This kills her superiority complex shes developed over you in that moment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, Chadeep, closedplatecel and 24 others
nice idea

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Based and true
I actually have one story related to this
Which confirms it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Share the story?
Basically one of my friends gf texted his friends with messages like " i want you to cum in my mouth" and shit
He said to her that stop sendin dudes texts or we will break up , typical whore she didnt stop.
My friend actually chated on her and told her what happened right after and he wanted to break up with her
The foid started crying and said the she will commit suicide if they break up
My friend kept her and the foid stopped sending messages to dudes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Saen, TheChosenChad and 7 others
My friend actually chated on her and told her what happened right after and he wanted to break up with her
The foid started crying and said the she will commit suicide if they break up
caged. women always do shit like this. the do everything like they have impunity. and when their actions finally come back to them, they cry like a baby.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot and 3 others
why not just get a knife and slice her clit off?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
you're high iq after I've read a couple of your posts ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If a woman ever cheats on you and she tells you/you find out, tell her that you did too.

See when a woman tells you she cheated on you she’s trying to make you feel like utter shit. It’s a power move. Now if you say something like “oh damn, really? that’s funny cause I’ve been cheating on you too for the past few months.” This instantly shifts her mind into insecurity wondering why you did it to her, it strips her of that power.

Even if you don’t cheat on her (which you shouldn’t). ALWAYS say that you were doing it too if she tells you. This kills her superiority complex shes developed over you in that moment.
underated thread

• +1
If she cheated on you just chin her and leave

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad

Blackpilled. I like it.

• +1
dark triad

• +1

An example of this theory (or similar theory) in action. Performed by chad.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
@Hades is this legit or do u have better come back

@Hades is this legit or do u have better come back

Now if you say something like “oh damn, really? that’s funny cause I’ve been cheating on you too for the past few months.”

immature, salty, beta and self-sabotaging as fuck. and shows you are hurt way more than you think.

the only right reaction here is - nothing. the same reaction people have after checking the weather forecast. no attempts at a verbal comeback whatsoever.

then you calmly tell her you can't tolerate that, break up with her and act like she doesn't exist anymore

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
immature, salty, beta and self-sabotaging as fuck. and shows you are hurt way more than you think.

the only right reaction here is - nothing. the same reaction people have after checking the weather forecast. no attempts at a verbal comeback whatsoever.

then you calmly tell her you can't tolerate that, break up with her and act like she doesn't exist anymore
I disagree. I think both are valid. The immature thing was her cheating in the first place instead of just breaking it off. You can’t let women dance all over you, their egos need to take a hit.

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
I disagree. I think both are valid. The immature thing was her cheating in the first place instead of just breaking it off. You can’t let women dance all over you, their egos need to take a hit.

fair enough. maybe i'd react just as emotionally too in that situation, easy to act smart from the comfort of your basement

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Hades
kill the slut by Islamic law Muhammed orders it

• JFL