if the mother was an athlete or talking extra testosterone the baby might be more well endowed?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
According to this study in rats, penis length appears to be affected by fetal exposure to testosterone in utero. There’s a critical window in gestation where the more testosterone the fetus gets, the larger the penis. Outside of this window, testosterone does not have an effect on the ultimate size. As for genetics, there don’t seem to be any studies. You could try a google scholar search. If you run into a paywall use sci-hub.

https://mrc.ukri.org/news/browse/penis-length-is-determined-early-in-fetal-development/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vidyacoper
isn't high prenatal t exposure also linked with autism ? might sound like cope, but if It's true then it's probably not a very good idea to blast t into a pregnant woman

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 1973
Probably, I also hate my mom and my entire family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
And the award for the gayest sig on looksmax goes to...

@Vidyacoper !!

ezgif-7-fa4656c4301b.gif

congratulations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RecessedPrettyboy and Vidyacoper
isn't high prenatal t exposure also linked with autism ? might sound like cope, but if It's true then it's probably not a very good idea to blast t into a pregnant woman

doesn't matter if you have autism when you have dick like danny d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
People underestimate the importance of dick, you can be deformed vegetable but if you have huge dick foids will flock to you like flies. Dick> face > money/status

Doctors went to college to study the length of rat penesis

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I would not fuck around with that one