If there is such thing as Face-Pulling AND to a SMALL extent it works and/or has some sort of impact, surely then.........

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Face-Pushing should also have a somewhat influence too?

So instead of pushing hard on the bone from the INSIDE of your face, you are pushing hard on the bone from the OUTSIDE of your face?

Just asking.......

I caught myself yawning this morning and in amongst doing so, felt my lower cheekbone moving slightly outwards. I think it's because I've been doing a lot of face muscle exercises lately and the masseters have become giga-strong. When I smile, I now smile with my cheeks, using the cheek muscle and not with my lips.

Anybody that is a guru at facial aesthetics lemme know if that yawn and my lower cheek-bone feeling as though it ever so slightly moved laterally left-ways was a good or bad thing? And if it did move, will it reposition back to its previous position over the day?

Face-Pushing should also have a somewhat influence too?

So instead of pushing hard on the bone from the INSIDE of your face, you are pushing hard on the bone from the OUTSIDE of your face?

Just asking.......

I caught myself yawning this morning and in amongst doing so, felt my lower cheekbone moving slightly outwards. I think it's because I've been doing a lot of face muscle exercises lately and the masseters have become giga-strong. When I smile, I now smile with my cheeks, using the cheek muscle and not with my lips.

Anybody that is a guru at facial aesthetics lemme know if that yawn and my lower cheek-bone feeling as though it ever so slightly moved laterally left-ways was a good or bad thing? And if it did move, will it reposition back to its previous position over the day?
stop coping already kid, it was over for you a long time ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bimaximum and Deleted member 8165
Yes it’ll move back due to muscular forces at rest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908