If u have a tall face or long midface, u must have a tall forehead!

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Well, since i started Norwooding, NW1, i keep removing the middle front of my hair a little, around 1 cm, to make it align with my norwooding, so kindas hidde my entries.

Doing that, i made my forehead taller, what gave me a better harmony, you can try if your harmony goes better with a tall forehead by using a down turned cap.Like this

como-usar-bon%C3%A9-fim.jpg

I think this will work for many men

• +1
Reactions: thecel
No. You need a tall (and preferably broad) chin to compensate for a long midface. Tall forehead will throw off harmony even more when there's no chin. Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 7725, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
shi thred

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
No. You need a tall (and preferably broad) chin to compensate for a long midface. Tall forehead will throw off harmony even more when there's no chin. Everything matters.

No, for your no. Yes for the chin.

I have a tall forehead, cannot wear slicked back hair its too tall after

cope

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
tl dr for this thread, if you have a long middle third you need equally long/tall upper and lower thirds to look harmonious

in other news, water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
imagine having short midface and tall forehead

yeah you guessed it right. I don't have to imagine.. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Bennett, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Idk, making the forehead longer unless you have a chimp hairline is self sabotage

I wish a could wear a hat like that, my nose is too fucking big for it

If you have long all thirds it will look weird in proportion with sagittal length and width and shit. It's just all about being born without long midface.

20190814 003457

A short forehead on a taller skull is not a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@SirGey is pic related you?

If you have long all thirds it will look weird in proportion with sagittal length and width and shit. It's just all about being born without long midface.
it's better to have compact midface and longer lower third than the other 2

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and toolateforme
Over for tall midface short skull like my self.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Well, since i started Norwooding, NW1, i keep removing the middle front of my hair a little, around 1 cm, to make it align with my norwooding, so kindas hidde my entries.

Doing that, i made my forehead taller, what gave me a better harmony, you can try if your harmony goes better with a tall forehead by using a down turned cap.Like this

como-usar-bon%C3%A9-fim.jpg

I think this will work for many men
Should i show my tall forehead? I have free low fwhr but my forehead and midface have the same height

and you need to be tall too, 6foot 1 minimum. otherwise your tall head makes your manlet body more prominent

No.

Don’t show your Norwooding forehead if you have a long midface.

i have tall forhead and midface but 0 chin LOL

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst