If u love and prefer white blonde foids as an ethinic u are a self hating cucked ethinic who should rope

generic drone lookism incel response that proves me right

thx
Lol I'm not an incel thx for the react, interesting u include the derogatory term for ur race as ur forum title, lol..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You're correct. White people are worshipped in India for a reason.

Not even Vishnu in the flesh would get this much attention.

Also, the comments are brutal blackpills as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 2597
What the fuck am I supposed to do, when, where I live its only high tier white and black girls. (Silicon Valley). FUCK my LIFE. All the curry girls have already went with the white jew programmers.

• +1
Lol I'm not an incel thx for the react, interesting u include the derogatory term for ur race as ur forum title, lol..
5foot8 paki

paki is a derogatory term?

is brit?

aussie?

in fact u thinking the shortened form of pakistani is derogatory in nature shows ur true thoughts as a self hating ethnic

• +1
100% agree, but if you're truly black. You would know that the average black girl is obese, loudmouth, and unattractive. And they are not LTR material 🤷‍♂️
What the fuck am I supposed to do, when, where I live its only high tier white and black girls. (Silicon Valley). FUCK my LIFE. All the curry girls have already went with the white jew programmers.

Move motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
5foot8 paki

is brit?

aussie?

in fact u thinking the shortened form of pakistani is derogatory in nature shows ur true thoughts as a self hating ethnic
Lol I'm not a sel
5foot8 paki

is brit?

aussie?

Lol im not a self hating ethinic, I'm black first of all, so me and you are not on the same ground lol lol.
5foot8 paki

is brit?

aussie?

Lol I'm not a sel
5foot8 paki

is brit?

aussie?

Lol im not a self hating ethinic, I'm black first of all, so me and you are not on the same ground lol lol.

• +1
I am turk and I prefer German girls

Some of your points are true. I got confronted a lot with racism in my younger days and because of that I got an inferiority complex.

But over all, I prefer pretty girls. Doesn't matter if ethnic or white. She should be pretty. And white girls have more coloring. Blonde hair and blue eyes.
I would kill my own kind to fuck maggot robbie.

And with Muslim girls you have a lot of Muslim shit and stuff.
White people nearly have no culture. You can fuck them in the ass and it's okay. No problem. Less trouble.

And dude we ethnic come all from degenerated shit hole countrys. We flew to Europe to profit from their technology and higher life standards.
Nothing wrong with saying that Europe is the better place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 2597
Sara Orrego, read my sig.
Perfect latina:love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Krezo
Everyone should marry whoever they want.

• +1
OP likes blondes :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6401
So you like blondes but you call other folks liking blonde girls self hating?
Nigga when did I say like blondes

• +1
The rock clapping

Damn straight,

She mogs every pasty blonde haired bitch to gandy and back, but ethnics here would be like, "o no she is not wit enuf for me, I am sorry habibi"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2597
im ethnic but im just too ugly, even for ethnic girls

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and EthnicelAscension
thread is legit but same applies to ethnic girls. i have had much more success with white foids, especially blondes compared to mediterranean looking foids because they view me as lower smv. i dont exactly understand why i have higher success with white foids but i believe it is the exotic look that some ethnics have...? either way if u deny self hating and only go for white foids then u r a hypocrite lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3043
Also u think white chasing is bad

white girls are the most attractive races, you're comparing us to noodlewhores.

noodlewhores have requirements, we have preferences.

• +1
I like mullato black girls and latinas but they always talk like ghetto niggers

Jfl if u prefer white blonde foids as an ethinic, it means u are a self hating deathnik who has been indoctrinated to hate ur own kind. I see this in curries and gooks, and even blacks like myself, it means u are a slave at heart who has inferior complexes. I'm warning u white ppl will never love u, they'll think ur a subhuman dog who worships their women.

Look at @Playboypuertorican who had a 3.5psl whore of a girlfriend, he larped she was 7psl. And because he was self hating ethinic who larps that he slays white foids, he thought that any blonde white foid with blonde hair was a gigastacy. This proves he was a self hating ethinic, who was coping, by thinking slaying ugly low class white foids means he is one upping his masters.

I see ethnics crying about muh white blondes all the time, especially curries, this is why they are doomed to fail cus they hate who they are. @reptiles is a good example and @5foot8Paki who wants to be a director cus he feels inadequate about being ethinic so he wants to ltr a white foid cus he feels inferior. And his fellow ethnics who worship white ppl, will circlejerk him by thinking he is great cus he slays white foids, cus they are insecure pathetic self hating ethinics.

If u disagree ur coping.
This ^

Same with white guys wanting to LTR outside of their race with Asians.

Stick to your own race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I'm not, ur probs larping about how ugly u are.
no bro i legit felt like utter shit after seeing a recording of myself last night. had to do it for a project but i didnt hand it in which was due today cuz i looked hideous and i failed that class now. went to bed soon after and realized how no one of the other sex could possibly like such an abomination. i fell asleep listening to the one song i listen to when i feel like complete shit.

• So Sad
no bro i legit felt like utter shit after seeing a recording of myself last night. had to do it for a project but i didnt hand it in which was due today cuz i looked hideous and i failed that class now. went to bed soon after and realized how no one of the other sex could possibly like such an abomination. i fell asleep listening to the one song i listen to when i feel like complete shit.
DM me a pic and try to soldier through it, I've almost roped several times seeing myself in the camera. Trust me, bite the bullet and get it out of the way, it will make your life easier.

PM pic I can help u

DM me a pic and try to soldier through it, I've almost roped several times seeing myself in the camera. Trust me, bite the bullet and get it out of the way, it will make your life easier.
im too high inhib to show my face to anyone here. i legit tried forgetting about my looks and not focusing on them but it was good that i saw that recording of myself because it put me back into reality. a painful reality, nonetheless. but at least i am not deluding myself anymore that "i am ok looking." when i clearly am not due to my facial deformity.
PM pic I can help u
like i told aleks im too high inhib. theres no helping me, i ruined myself when i was a baby, as a toddler right until i was 9 years old.

im too high inhib to show my face to anyone here. i legit tried forgetting about my looks and not focusing on them but it was good that i saw that recording of myself because it put me back into reality. a painful reality, nonetheless. but at least i am not deluding myself anymore that "i am ok looking." when i clearly am not due to my facial deformity.
take a pic and censor ur eyes mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Some cameras can totally warp your face. You can trust me though, I try to handle everyone on here with kid gloves. But the choice is yours, I'd still strongly advise biting the bullet and DMing me.

take a pic and censor ur eyes mate
even for that im too high inhib, but censoring eyes is a good idea anyway since i have subhuman bug eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3702
even for that im too high inhib, but censoring eyes is a good idea anyway since i have subhuman bug eyes.
pm me if one day you send because I'm kinda curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Some cameras can totally warp your face. You can trust me though, I try to handle everyone on here with kid gloves. But the choice is yours, I'd still strongly advise biting the bullet and DMing me.
i was using my iphone 6 bro and i was like 3 meters away. its an accurate representation of what i look like and goddamn. its bad. especially because of my nose which i injured ever since i was a baby. maybe one day ill be low inhib enough to dm a pic but for now im just gonna wallow in my selfhatred. cuz this is all my fault anyway.
pm me if one day you send because I'm kinda curious
i will bro but make sure to keep bleach near you so you can clear your sight of the unsightly ugly mug that is my face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3702
i was using my iphone 6 bro and i was like 3 meters away. its an accurate representation of what i look like and goddamn. its bad. especially because of my nose which i injured ever since i was a baby. maybe one day ill be low inhib enough to dm a pic but for now im just gonna wallow in my selfhatred. cuz this is all my fault anyway.

i will bro but make sure to keep bleach near you so you can clear your sight of the unsightly ugly mug that is my face.
PM me I'm not an asshole

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Indians are retards

• +1
Blondes are vastly overrated, I prefer brunette white girls with green eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
You're correct. White people are worshipped in India for a reason.

Holy shit.

You can see the moment her brain is swimming in dopamines from being treated like a god. You can also see the exact moment when she realises what she got herself into and gets uncomfortable/grossed out. If there wasn't a camera, she would get raped by at least a few of those guys. You can already see these people don't have an understanding of personal space. I am not saying saying its weird to touch people but putting your arm around someone you literally just made eye contact with 2 seconds age and taking a photo without even asking them is not only weird but fucking scary tbh. Makes you think what else these people can do without thinking twice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
Blondes are vastly overrated, I prefer brunette white girls with green eyes.
If a woman is a solid 5/10, the brightness of blonde hair will distract you from her flaws or make her flaws seem more tolerable and make her go from a 5/10 to a 7/10.

As for hair color preference, I myself like women with raven hair.

• +1
Light features are feminine so I guess it’s only natural tbh. In almost every culture around the world, the woman is lighter than the guy. I don’t really care about colouring so long as she is cute so I guess I like Asian women the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
JFL at worshipping white women. I'm white and most of them are fucking whores. Give me a beautiful korean woman any day of the week,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back