If ur asian and 5'10+ (barefoot), race is less of a negative and more of a positive

rrrrrr8526

rrrrrr8526

kpopmaxxer
And it's because media representation greatly shapes how female brains work and what they are attracted to. Hollywood knew this for a long long time and is still actively repressing minorities. They only cast PSL5 and below asians to skew their image. Kpop isn't as much a halo and removing the negative stigma, it's leveling the playing field.

It's no surprise that white girls are dating out of race more and more often nowadays, whether it's because of feminist self-hating "white privilege" or just a natural propensity to racemix, idgaf.

At my high school (pretty wealthy area) every asian guy above 5'10 barefoot is with a white girl. Like WITHOUT EXCEPTION. It's usually the wealthy strict parent type of white girl.

Inb4 racial slurs and brainwashed hot takes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Lolcel, Deleted member 12611 and 18 others
OP writing this shit thread
2EB19B65 2BF4 4A53 928B 1831C9A6C94B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel, Deleted member 5522 and 16 others
And it's because media representation greatly shapes how female brains work and what they are attracted to. Hollywood knew this for a long long time and is still actively repressing minorities. They only cast PSL5 and below asians to skew their image. Kpop isn't as much a halo and removing the negative stigma, it's leveling the playing field.

It's no surprise that white girls are dating out of race more and more often nowadays, whether it's because of feminist self-hating "white privilege" or just a natural propensity to racemix, idgaf.

At my high school (pretty wealthy area) every asian guy above 5'10 barefoot is with a white girl. Like WITHOUT EXCEPTION. It's usually the wealthy strict parent type of white girl.

another nigga who is in the Netflix matrix

stop watching Netflix nigga and come back to reality,

2 things
reality sucks
white is right.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, ovosoundszn, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
so much shit and nonsense info in one post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 5522, Boldandbeautiful and 9 others
too good to be true

like some kind of big conspiracy that hollywood would only cast 5psl normie ass and ugly ass asians wtf is that kind of logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, entropy137, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
it would make more sense for hollywood to cast ugly ass whites lmao

seeing that their agenda is to create division between the races they would want whites to feel stinked even more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 10987 and .🇹🇩.
so much shit and nonsense info in one post
this guy probably watched some teen high school dramas where every Asian has white girl and every white boy has a black/mixed/or Indian girl and every black has a white and Asian girl jfl.
he got his dopamine spike and started day dreaming, analysing his surroundings and making up stories to make his ass feel better and then collected his thoughts and shat here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 5522 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Boldandbeautiful, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
this guy probably watched some teen high school dramas where every Asian has white girl and every white boy has a black/mixed/or Indian girl and every black has a white and Asian girl jfl.
he got his dopamine spike and started day dreaming, analysing his surroundings and making up stories to make his ass feel better and then collected his thoughts and shat here
truth lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and .🇹🇩.
why do u care so much abt white girls jfl. its cringe to worship anyone, let alone some peabrained whores.

i mean ik 2 chang slayers but its cuz theyre strikingly GL, not cuz of some exotic halo induced by kpop (and the east asians cast in hollywood are quite GL, where tf are u getting ur theories from jfc).

tbh small dick failo is brutal asf for all asians, being 5'10 wont change that perception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, entropy137, Lmao and 4 others
White is right

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
This is the reality of being asian
1e014a3

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6723, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
Op just stick to solving equations. Once you move out of your field things start to become bullshit.

OrnateRashBluet small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
This is true and I've noticed it as well. I think it's because at 5'10''+ you are mentally separated from average asian stereotypes and put in a different category, so instead of being a negative, being asian makes you more exotic. This also applies to gymmaxxing, where asian guys see outsized returns. Just in general, my advice to asian guys would be to lean into an edgier aesthetic w/ tats. etc. It's hard for them to come across as too scummy so they can reach the perfect balance of edge and comfort/safety for a chick. Do the opposite of your stereotypes and you get an extra bonus. This is why a lot of black guys dress with a hipster/smart casual style that would be to soft if a white/asian person wore it. Their race provides the edge, so they work to seem more respectable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Retrusion, entropy137 and 3 others

Ricecel fantasies

0w3ieqhf02d11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Boldandbeautiful, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
why do u care so much abt white girls jfl. its cringe to worship anyone, let alone some peabrained whores.

i mean ik 2 chang slayers but its cuz theyre strikingly GL, not cuz of some exotic halo induced by kpop (and the east asians cast in hollywood are quite GL, where tf are u getting ur theories from jfc).

tbh small dick failo is brutal asf for all asians, being 5'10 wont change that perception
Because OP is an obsessed ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

Daily Reminder that OP is a r/azn identity ricecel
He try to feel superior by shitting on SEA asians when SEA mog northeast ricecels into oblivion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: entropy137, Germania and reptiles
Op know Mongoloid skull is cucked and a dead sentence
He should rope for being a disgusting chinkoid

40 % of Korea GDP during the 60s came from prostitution of korean girls in US bases

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Why are you so obsessed with Asians
I dont hate them
Its because OP is too delusional and is korea

He shit on SEA alot when they mog gooks

I dont hate them
Its because OP is too delusional and is korea

He shit on SEA alot when they mog gooks
m.thanhniennews.com/society/vietnamese-man-arrested-for-killing-gay-customer-to-steal-rings-20501.html

Low inhib ngl

• +1
m.thanhniennews.com/society/vietnamese-man-arrested-for-killing-gay-customer-to-steal-rings-20501.html

Low inhib ngl
Based

COPE

Total nonsense, as an Asian guy you almost have to be a male model to compete with the average 4-5/10 white guy.
I live in an area with a lot of asians, i have nearly never seen an asian with a white woman. Or rather, I've almost never seen an Asian with a woman at all, because also 99% of Asian women go after white guys.
This is no racism or shit like that, just the reality. My tip to my Asian brothers: the only chance is Roids + Tats asap to get any dimorphism at all

75eda857c0c59af546980f31a4cf9574.jpg

Besides, don't forget the dickpill. The average size asians have is 3-4 ". Everyone knows that and by everyone I mean every woman. So my asian brothers dickmax asap!!!

n9SKoMvgOXYbr0FnFcL9olaztaxm4sOgG-qTOldx9H1KsPnvxixN9yJmCHPI7Q0kw-pYCnLb4m88ft2fhI40gsPVMEjGcYYz2zG_VXWczrqVfUrFJC2HqNqXqFXT47qPx7BiNO0u9EaI0wVf1OzKK23MSFKyPlLOW4I

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 12611, entropy137 and 2 others
Download some language exchange app and set your nation as Korea. And look at how many swipes you get. Def white get more attention irl and ingeneral but asians doing well recently. Sort of niche market. Only currycel/hallalcurrycels deny it because they don't wanna accept that actually they're the most unwanted race besides abo

• JFL
Ricecel copium overdose jfl

• +1
Download some language exchange app and set your nation as Korea. And look at how many swipes you get. Def white get more attention irl and ingeneral but asians doing well recently. Sort of niche market. Only currycel/hallalcurrycels deny it because they don't wanna accept that actually they're the most unwanted race besides abo
T.
80yfi2eu0gc21

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Yeah I'm 6'1" but too bad im white if only i was asian id be with a white girl for sure

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Boldandbeautiful, entropy137 and 1 other person
5 10+ is halo because average rice in the west is 5’7”

• +1
Reactions: rrrrrr8526
Lmao what is this cope thread

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

I'm 6'1" and carry more muscle than average black men, but have poor results due to body fat, recessed facial bones and mild autism. My hyoid bone is so long that even ripped I have double chin.

Currys at least have their own women to fall back on. East asians don't. It's ascend or die.

COPE

Total nonsense, as an Asian guy you almost have to be a male model to compete with the average 4-5/10 white guy.
I live in an area with a lot of asians, i have nearly never seen an asian with a white woman. Or rather, I've almost never seen an Asian with a woman at all, because also 99% of Asian women go after white guys.
This is no racism or shit like that, just the reality. My tip to my Asian brothers: the only chance is Roids + Tats asap to get any dimorphism at all

75eda857c0c59af546980f31a4cf9574.jpg

Besides, don't forget the dickpill. The average size asians have is 3-4 ". Everyone knows that and by everyone I mean every woman. So my asian brothers dickmax asap!!!

n9SKoMvgOXYbr0FnFcL9olaztaxm4sOgG-qTOldx9H1KsPnvxixN9yJmCHPI7Q0kw-pYCnLb4m88ft2fhI40gsPVMEjGcYYz2zG_VXWczrqVfUrFJC2HqNqXqFXT47qPx7BiNO0u9EaI0wVf1OzKK23MSFKyPlLOW4I

Tattoomaxxing is legit for Asians. Being tatted breaks Asian stereotypes on sight and you go from nerdy robot to bad boy yakuza.

• +1
Reactions: Germania