"If we knew how much looks really mattered we would all be working 70 hour weeks to finance our surgeries"

6ft4

Kraken
This is one of my favorite quotes from lookism, the jist of the thread was that we actually far UNDERESTIMATE how much looks matter contrary to us thinking that we obsess too much over the importance of looks.

Due to being a lazy fuck I spent almost two years working 27 hour weeks minimum wage which allowed me to save 500 euro per month
I now got a second job (also minimum wage but there is potential for wage to increase)
Two weeks ago I worked a 63 hour week, last week I worked 43 hours. this week I will work 54 hours
I have stopped going on nights out so this will save me from blowing money unnecessarily

My motivation is through the roof right now. Some may call me a wageslave but it's in the name of breaking the shackles of being sub 7 which is the worst slavery there is

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, toolateforme, Arkantos and 17 others
Wageslaving is not bad at all

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, DidntRead, Mousei and 1 other person
This realisation + The Agepill is the reason for most sui's in young/early middle aged men IMO - They realise it's too late and they missed out and swallowed society's bluepills of get a 50K/yr office job + keep believing looks don't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TheMewingBBC, randomguy1235 and 12 others
How can i work 70 hour a week if the only employer interested in me is ISIS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, 7 rings, Arkantos and 12 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and CopingCel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toolateforme, john2, Arkantos and 7 others
I knew how important looks were since elementary school. Bullies forced the blackpill down my throat. Now all I think about is analyzing my face and looking for solutions.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Bennett, DidntRead and 4 others
Save up for softmaxxing also. A good wardrobe revamp + gym subscription/equipment + skincare routine + proper diet will all add up to cost more than surgery in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'd have to try hard to find a 14 hours per day job

This realisation + The Agepill is the reason for most sui's in young/early middle aged men IMO - They realise it's too late and they missed out and swallowed society's bluepills of get a 50K/yr office job + keep believing looks don't matter.
Only if they are stupid and have no interest in philosophy. Judging by your signature, you might be one.

"If we knew how much looks really mattered we would all be working 70 hour weeks to finance our surgeries"

True, I wish my parents knew this, instead of wasting money on a private school they should have saved money to do any surgery necessary to make me look at least like a 6, letting me be a sub4 was basically condemning me to death before 30's.

My only hope is wageslave and surgerymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2933
No, we would all be moneymaxxing in smarter ways because in a regular work environment, the stress and hours would be counterproductive to your looks. You should actually be desperately learning from mentors and entrepreneurs while having a solid job on the side before you start making 100k monthly from that side hustle at the risk of maybe getting scammed but who cares because it's worth it in the end.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, toolateforme, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I knew how important looks were since elementary school. Bullies forced the blackpill down my throat. Now all I think about is analyzing my face and looking for solutions.
lol i force my blackpill down your mothers throat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
ZyzzReincarnate

buy a cute cat bro

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, DidntRead, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
So you mean to tell me you forced my mother to know how much of a subhuman little bitch you are?
no i meant i kept criticizing her features and saying cope every time she tried to talk

Ironically, lookism is cope for failing in other areas of life. You suck at life? Just blame your looks. Nope. Plenty of ugly people are successful and even have wives and girlfriends. Looks can only do so much .

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Bluepill, Kade and 1 other person
Ironically, lookism is cope for failing in other areas of life. You suck at life? Just blame your looks. Nope. Plenty of ugly people are successful and even have wives and girlfriends. Looks can only do so much .
Legit. Now when I cant make friends I just blame my looks

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Looks matter so much but if I had the choice between being a Chad and a very high-IQ I'd choose the second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Looks matter so much but if I had the choice between being a Chad and a very high-IQ I'd choose the second
Obviously. No one cares about your interior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Ok boomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
1.Im honestly scared to get a surgery
2.I dont want to cheat my genetics with metal and screws

1.Im honestly scared to get a surgery
2.I dont want to cheat my genetics with metal and screws
You already cheated your genetics, 2000 years ago you would have gotten thrown off the cliff the moment you were born.

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold and TsarTsar444
Looks are a cope. It's all a about personality

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Looks are much much less important than what people here claim it is. A simple walk outside is enough to prove that

• +1
Reactions: Rift
i would sucide, surgeries cant fix subhuman nature