If we want to spread the blackpill we need a pretty representative.

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Normies will never take the black pill seriously if some subhuman is trying to spread it. We would need someone who's of a higher looks status than themselves to spread the word. Humans have an innate drive to mimick and follow what the genetic elite are saying.

Why? Because their primal brains think that if they mimic their behavior they'll also get to breed with as many females as they do. This is what I would call a "low primal iq". This is where the "personality" bullshit comes from. It comes from coping normies that think they can ascend by mimicking Chad. That's why they tell themselves that it's about personality.

It's a desperate cry from their primal brain coping by thinking it can ascend through mimicking. This is why most people on black pill forums have what I would call a "high primal iq" although I don't view myself to be at this level. They realize that looks are what decide reproductive success.

Once society gets honest about the black pill we will make great progress not only on a looks level but on an intellectual level as well. I don't think that a black pilled society is innately good for incels/subhumans either. In fact society would probably treat us worse and we would see a spike in narcissism. We might see a few virtue signaling women that get with incels just to virtue signal but eventually end up cucking them.

Once society is black pilled we will see a heavy focus on genetic augmentation, not only on the proceeding generations but also on current subhumans that are still alive. This will of course lead to people becoming genetically engineered to have a higher iq which will in turn snowball things.

Of course we also have to recognize the economic factor of this which will be as important as humans built in drive to have the genetically engineered best children. We would start seeing an economic genetic engineering war between the US and China. Why? Because a smarter, faster, more efficient workforce would lead to great economic success for a country.

I would like to hear your opinions on this. I'm sorry that I didn't include images to make this more interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401