If women have the upper hand on dating because of lower sex drive then the solution should be to make their drive higher

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
I was thinking about this today: women basically live their whole life like we do after we just nutted. No motivation, sky high standards, lower sex drive.
The solution, to me, is to make their sex drive higher. Isn't it possible that some kind of aspie scientist comes up with some kind of testosterone pill that doesn't virilize a woman and markets it as something else?
For example a birth control pill that makes women testosterone go through the roof without any virilization but that only affects libido.
This would basically create a scenario where women and men have basically the same libido and women would be so horny that they would almost behave like men, and the dating scene would look like the gay dating scene.
Now, some of you could argue that women are hypergamous and whatever but isn't being hypergamous given by their hormonal profile? Aren't men hypergamous too if they nuke their testosterone and start taking estrogens? If yes, then all it takes is to trick women into taking testosterone and let the world become a big orgy.
Only downside is that monogamy will completely be wiped out, so if you want a family it would be over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
It is easier to do the opposite.
But I think it doesn't have a direct correlation, Simps are usually low T.

Too many subhumans would be born
PSL forums would die and sergeant would be out a job

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10524 and 13 others
Too many subhumans would be born
PSL forums would die and sergeant would be out a job
No because this pill would be for preventing getting pregnant

Shit thread

I’d rather not be with a woman has a body count of 100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9852, BigBoy and 2 others
Nature made women Eugenicists for a good and just reason
If women had the same irrationally high sex drive as men, Civilization would be impossible because nothing would ever get done
think about it

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9837 and 4 others
If women had the same irrationally high sex drive as men, Civilization would be impossible because nothing would ever get done
think about it
wdym, women dont contribute to civilization hahahahahaahhaahhahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6512
wdym, women dont contribute to civilization hahahahahaahhaahhahaha

they do contribute to society,just not as much as men do.
im saying that if both men and women had the same sex drive that civilization would become almost unfeasible
it would just devolve into hedonistic decadence.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
think about it
What are you talking about, society exists only if we suppress women hypergamy and force monogamy, is not something nature intended us to do, it's just a way we found to make things more equal, but as soon as we liberated women societies are falling apart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 8765
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
It's because a man only inputs 5-30minutes of his time to make a child, a woman carries it for 8months then gives birth. If women weren't selective it wouldn't make sense from a natural selection perspective

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Weed
It's because a man only inputs 5-30minutes of his time to make a child, a woman carries it for 8months then gives birth. If women weren't selective it wouldn't make sense from a natural selection perspective
A lot of things don't make sense, like for example women taking pills that make them not getting pregnant and then fucking all the good looking guys they can and ending up old and alone with no kids.
But I see the problem, men don't want the things to be even, they want to be the only one that benefits from female sexuality, since everyone here is objecting my idea only on the basis that "woman sexuality is useful"
Even illnesses are useful to wipe out people who don't have the antibodies to survive them, give the good example then and never see a doctor if you catch one. It's natural selection after all right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
A lot of things don't make sense, like for example women taking pills that make them not getting pregnant and then fucking all the good looking guys they can and ending up old and alone with no kids.
But I see the problem, men don't want the things to be even, they want to be the only one that benefits from female sexuality, since everyone here is objecting my idea only on the basis that "woman sexuality is useful"
Even illnesses are useful to wipe out people who don't have the antibodies to survive them, give the good example then and never see a doctor if you catch one. It's natural selection after all right?
They take the pills because they want to fulfill the biological urges(sex) but not deal with the repercusions(kids). If you make women hornier it just means they fuck who they want to more often. The problem is basic biological incentives of choosing the best mate

• +1
They take the pills because they want to fulfill the biological urges(sex) but not deal with the repercusions(kids). If you make women hornier it just means they fuck who they want to more often. The problem is basic biological incentives of choosing the best mate
Biological urges are just a way to let us reproduce, not deal with ripercussions is man made.
No, I think if you make women hornier they would fuck more people because the hornier you are the more you crave variety. The basic biological incentives are probably given by a different hormonal profile, you nuke your test and start taking estrogens you will become hypergamous too just like a woman.

Biological urges are just a way to let us reproduce, not deal with ripercussions is man made.
No, I think if you make women hornier they would fuck more people because the hornier you are the more you crave variety. The basic biological incentives are probably given by a different hormonal profile, you nuke your test and start taking estrogens you will become hypergamous too just like a woman.
It's not just hormonal, I've tested that myself. For different purposes but still. Women are going to be selective because they could end up carrying a child for 8months as a result. Even if you get rid of the repercusions it's still in there biologically

• +1
It's not just hormonal, I've tested that myself. For different purposes but still. Women are going to be selective because they could end up carrying a child for 8months as a result. Even if you get rid of the repercusions it's still in there biologically
How did you test yourself if I may ask?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How did you test yourself if I may ask?
Nuke estrogen, effectively raising testosterone and also having a slight rebound of estrogen after. Doesn't change much just makes you feel like shit

Nuke estrogen, effectively raising testosterone and also having a slight rebound of estrogen after. Doesn't change much just makes you feel like shit
That is not like nuking your t and raising you estrogens bro if your is still high. Only way to know is to ask MtF transgenders about their experience.

Bruh, if a woman sees a chad, her pussy starts to vibrate. Low sex drive my ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 7240, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Bruh, if a woman sees a chad, her pussy starts to vibrate. Low sex drive my ass
Low sex drive doesn't mean that you don't get horny, it just mean that it takes way more to get horny.

Low sex drive doesn't mean that you don't get horny, it just mean that it takes way more to get horny.

if you could choose which hot girl you would like to fuck today, you would have "low sex drive" as well.

• +1
Dnrd women have a high sex drive like men. They arw more choosy in who they fuck.

if you could choose which hot girl you would like to fuck today, you would have "low sex drive" as well.
Not true, I once fucked a cute girl and I could've fucked her again in the evening since she asked me to sleep with her but another one who was ugly texted me that she wanted to fuck (I met both on tinder) and I went to fuck the other one just because she was a new one.

Dnrd women have a high sex drive like men. They arw more choosy in who they fuck.
Cope, all the evidences show that women have lower sex drive, gay Chads couple fuck each other way more than Chad and Stacy.

• Woah
die redpiller

Not true, I once fucked a cute girl and I could've fucked her again in the evening since she asked me to sleep with her but another one who was ugly texted me that she wanted to fuck (I met both on tinder) and I went to fuck the other one just because she was a new one.

wow so high sex drive im impr3ssed!!

• +1
Cope, all the evidences show that women have lower sex drive, gay Chads couple fuck each other way more than Chad and Stacy.
Subhuman cope women have low sex drives for non-chads

• JFL
Lol how talking about hormonal profiles is redpill you low iq subhuman?
muh women are not horny enough to sleep with me sounds like redpill cope. Yeah compared to men they're less horny but I wouldn't say it's by a significant margin

Ik about the argument you're trying to pose, but no... women do not have a high sex drive.
I was thinking about this today: women basically live their whole life like we do after we just nutted. No motivation, sky high standards, lower sex drive.
The solution, to me, is to make their sex drive higher. Isn't it possible that some kind of aspie scientist comes up with some kind of testosterone pill that doesn't virilize a woman and markets it as something else?
For example a birth control pill that makes women testosterone go through the roof without any virilization but that only affects libido.
This would basically create a scenario where women and men have basically the same libido and women would be so horny that they would almost behave like men, and the dating scene would look like the gay dating scene.
Now, some of you could argue that women are hypergamous and whatever but isn't being hypergamous given by their hormonal profile? Aren't men hypergamous too if they nuke their testosterone and start taking estrogens? If yes, then all it takes is to trick women into taking testosterone and let the world become a big orgy.
Only downside is that monogamy will completely be wiped out, so if you want a family it would be over for you.
Good thinking. It would be nice if women had the same libido as us. To make this true we'd have to support abortion and make women take pills to slowly increase their T. I don't see how monogamy will necessarily be wiped out. You can technically get married and have sex frequently (provided that your spouse takes the pill each time). It's most likely enable her to create an emotional bond with you. But ofc there's downsides to what you proposed. Women will probably start looking less feminine and more ogre, which is something you gotta deal with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
think about it
Nature also made women weaker and less productive for a good and just reason.

There used to be balance between women's eugenetic sexual selection and their need for a provider/protection. Right now that balance is completely gone. Women, despite contributing less, are being paid+supported more than men.

Ik about the argument you're trying to pose, but no... women do not have a high sex drive.

Good thinking. It would be nice if women had the same libido as us. To make this true we'd have to support abortion and make women take pills to slowly increase their T. I don't see how monogamy will necessarily be wiped out. You can technically get married and have sex frequently (provided that your spouse takes the pill each time). It's most likely enable her to create an emotional bond with you. But ofc there's downsides to what you proposed. Women will probably start looking less feminine and more ogre, which is something you gotta deal with.
Women have low sex drives for non-chads stop the cope

Acting passive aggressive after I iqmogged you is low t high e behavior tbh ngl

look at your "argument". You are retarded, what else can i say jfl.

• JFL
to me, women have higher sex drives than male unironically, but in quality : the way they feel for somebody they find attractive, not any male will be able to as such even for a giga stacy.

they exist bro, they're called sluts with daddy issues, u can identify them from their tatts, weird haircuts and piercings

• Woah
I am colorblind so you are now a greycel again in my eyes Jfl @u