If yo want to suffer just do this

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Try to grow out your hair.

Pure suffering and pain.

Looking like a hobo for 5 months just to get haircut that probably won't suit you anyways

IMG 20210224 154502

Screenshot 2021 02 24 15 45 21 190 commiuigallery

Look at this disgusting thing, makes my face look round from the front and my skull subhuman from the sides (wont even show it since its that bad)

I swear to god growing out hair is more mentally challenging than working out everyday or waterfasting, you got to look at the mirror knowing you will look like shit for the next few months, absolute ragefuel, and if you cut it you will feel like you wasted months looking like trash for nothing

The worst part is that from now it's only going to get worse...fuck me
Oh yea and your hair gets greasy in like 23 seconds so I have to wash it every day

Any tips from people who grew out their hair ? It's too hot I cant wear beanies anymore jfl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
No wonder only chads have long hair since nobody else has that mental determination

you look like a chad that did too much heroin .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Growth Plate and .*my*.
lmao I opened this and thought “what a nice haircut” get ur ✨self esteem✨ up op 🥰🥰

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
r u on meth

• JFL

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10652, Growth Plate and 2 others
Images 1
Eca360ab782eb85f

I just want this is that too much to ask for

Pure suffering and pain.

Looking like a hobo for 5 months just to get haircut that probably won't suit you anyways

View attachment 1005456
View attachment 1005457
Look at this disgusting thing, makes my face look round from the front and my skull subhuman from the sides (wont even show it since its that bad)

I swear to god growing out hair is more mentally challenging than working out everyday or waterfasting, you got to look at the mirror knowing you will look like shit for the next few months, absolute ragefuel, and if you cut it you will feel like you wasted months looking like trash for nothing

Oh yea and your hair gets greasy in like 23 seconds so I have to wash it every day

Any tips from people who grew out their hair ? It's too hot I cant wear beanies anymore jfl
you are overanalyzing yourself lololol, you mog 90% of this forum

If yo want to suffer just do this:​

Shave your hair and look how much you become uglier

yeah my hair is pretty long but it sucks ASS growing it out, I am glad I got it to a length I like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Get a taper or low skin fade and it will look alright

yeah my hair is pretty long but it sucks ASS growing it out, I am glad I got it to a length I like
yeh i hef proof most here fucked ur esshole, cummed there

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6939
Lucky you mirin hard it takes a lot of dedication

Pure suffering and pain.

View attachment 1005456
View attachment 1005457

Dye it red and put it in pigtails.

• +1
most here legit reped ur esshole xDDD u low iq piece of shit xD

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Growth Plate

If yo want to suffer just do this:​

Shave your hair and look how much you become uglier
Nobody is ready for that, tbh I would go on fin and minox the same moment I notice any balding.

I don't care for the side effects

• +1
@St. Wristcel st look et this low iq piece of shit xD

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and St. Wristcel
I am 99.9% sure it is. It's really straight and kinda thin with similar density
go to a stylist not a cheap barber , and show em , and i am sure they will work it out

• Love it
same tbh
would go er then rope instantly
even if you ascend , you are going to curse your children with the same fate (Unless your wife is 5'11)

• So Sad
wear a cap lmao

I'm in the process of growing my hair too