IF YOU AINY DOING THIS WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGG

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
One of my friends in Santa Monica went down and told me about this man called Dr. Dhir who did his jaw surgery and he had this. Why if you're like a 5/10 to 8/10 this is actually worth ngl. Only with the Beverly hill practitioners tho I don't trust others.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
5'4 ethnic doctors are the best doctors. I dont like his cheeckbones look to feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
One of my friends in Santa Monica went down and told me about this man called Dr. Dhir who did his jaw surgery and he had this. Why if you're like a 5/10 to 8/10 this is actually worth ngl. Only with the Beverly hill practitioners tho I don't trust others.

looks a little uncanny and did he get malar implants? i never see a good cheekbone implant for a guy, they always end up looking feminine

looks a little uncanny and did he get malar implants? i never see a good cheekbone implant for a guy, they always end up looking feminine
Im not sure I called him on the phone last night. Its weird tho, I don't want to get it because of the fear of it looking to feminine but the good thing with impants is that its a 20 minute op and you can remove them if you want.

The one this guy got were insanely price as they were customs. But if I were to get it, it most def would be a custom. Thats literally like a guaranteed bottom 1/3 ascension for *most* people

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Im not sure I called him on the phone last night. Its weird tho, I don't want to get it because of the fear of it looking to feminine but the good thing with impants is that its a 20 minute op and you can remove them if you want.

The one this guy got were insanely price as they were customs. But if I were to get it, it most def would be a custom. Thats literally like a guaranteed bottom 1/3 ascension for *most* people
Nice but I think when they take cheek implants out it leaves loose skin, so u should ask him

• +1
Reactions: Sal
5'4 ethnic doctors are the best doctors. I dont like his cheeckbones look to feminine.
yea his eye are as a whole failos him tbh if he fixed that he'd actually ascend

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Deleted member 5634
Great result, the dude looks ace.

• +1
Does he actually look much better? Really minor overall psl change imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Does he actually look much better? Really minor overall psl change imo
Looks way more symmetrical then before and more masculine. His cheeksbones need something I just don’t know wasn’t.

Looks way more symmetrical then before and more masculine. His cheeksbones need something I just don’t know wasn’t.
What*

Damn I remember seeing this video long before I knew about this site. His came out great imo, however I wouldnt want my face plastered on youtube. I know hair transplant doctors give a discount if they can release your results.

Damn I remember seeing this video long before I knew about this site. His came out great imo, however I wouldnt want my face plastered on youtube. I know hair transplant doctors give a discount if they can release your results.
Yeah I wouldn’t. But let’s be honest for the right price we all would

malar implants mess with the soft tissue and you'll be having saggy cheeks for the rest of your life if you remove them

• Woah
I would gladly release my results if I would get a significant discount.

I would gladly release my results if I would get a significant discount.
If you are seeking a career where you’re in the public eye (YouTube, TikTok, modelling, etc.) I would deny it even if they gave it to me for free. But if I’m be an engineer out something then ya fuck it use my face

If you are seeking a career where you’re in the public eye (YouTube, TikTok, modelling, etc.) I would deny it even if they gave it to me for free. But if I’m be an engineer out something then ya fuck it use my face
I have no desire to be a public figure. 20-30% discount and I will let them share my results.

• +1
he went from homo to super homo

he went from homo to super homo
Cause of his gay sounding voice. If he had a deep voice and was more masculine he’d be fine. Doesn’t seem confident to me. Results were fantastic tho

Thanks for the video. Great video. Surgeons should do more videos like these. Obviously these are marketing, they won't show botched results, but these are interesting videos. I think that the result looks great. Not sure how much it "ascended" him, but good result regardless. A dramatic difference in before and after pictures.

About the patient's sexuality, frankly, as a heterosexual guy, the thought of analyzing his sexual desires didn't come to my mind. If the patient causes homosexual thoughts to someone, then I guess it's time to come out of a closet.

Dr. Dhir isn't often mentioned here. He is in Beverly Hills, so I can guess that he might be a bit expensive.

• +1
His cheekbones are far too big, rounded and protrude too much forward
Guy didnt realize that cheekbones are the bone support under the eyes, not just some wierd bumps on your face.
You cant have strong BIG cheekbones but weak maxill and undereye. Its all one bone.

But the implant looks fantastic yes.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and WadlowMaxxing