[Venting] If you already had sex then leave

qwep

qwep

Banned
Time online
9m
You dont need to looksmax cause a girl already fucked you with the way you currently looked. Just coming here to brag about fucking girls but you want to fuck better looking ones

• +1
Reactions: lll
Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Time online
104d 6h 8m
u are actually low IQ

Ledgemund

Ledgemund

Physiognomist
Time online
13h 9m
tbqh I was probably closer to looksmaxed when I was 20, doing 2 hours of calisthenics every night, and making a conscious effort to dress and style myself. My issue was that I was also reclusemaxed.

Looking your best is beneficial beyond drawing foids. Even within this particular utility, you will still want to take advice from people who have actually had things work. What good is a looksmaxing forum full of people whose looks haven't achieved the desired goal?

• +1
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Time online
Dude the people who give good advice would all leave then. Me and currychad would be gone and you would have only a few good posters left

• +1
Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Time online
Dude the people who give good advice would all leave then. Me and currychad would be gone and you would have only a few good posters left
I'm a livingathomewithsuperchristianparents cel, so I'd still be here :feelsbadman:

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Time online
14h 46m
I need to looksmax so why leave lol

• +1

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)