If you are 5PSL and up and still can’t get women, looks aren’t your problem

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Unless you’re severe manlet.

5PSL is like 70th percentile in looks. If you seriously can’t get a woman or believe you can’t get a woman, you are delusional and take PSL too seriously.

Im not saying you need to slay, but if you can’t get a LTR as a PSL5, improving your looks wont help.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DidntRead, CarlSagan96, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
80/20

Also 5 psl better than 70%

if you can’t get a LTR as a PSL5, improving your looks wont help.
giphy.gif

If you go from 5PSL to 7PSL getting a LTR would become easier for you even if you keep being autist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, CopingCel and Deleted member 2810
80/20

Also 5 psl better than 70%
It’s not that black and white holy shit. Keep coping and holding yourself back by saying “80/20.” Also, I’m pretty sure 5PSL is 68th percentile

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBoy and Deleted member 470
cope, its over for sub8 males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
It’s not that black and white holy shit. Keep coping and holding yourself back by saying “80/20.” Also, I’m pretty sure 5PSL is 68th percentile

It really is black and white.

If you and I were better looking we wouldn’t be here.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Dogs

5PSL is like 70th percentile in looks. If you seriously can’t get a woman or believe you can’t get a woman, you are delusional and take PSL too seriously.

Im not saying you need to slay, but if you can’t get a LTR as a PSL5, improving your looks wont help.
which one would you give to me sir rn bloated ?

it's really depends tbh, i'm here mostly for having good time tbh.

giphy.gif

If you go from 5PSL to 7PSL getting a LTR would become easier for you even if you keep being autist
JFL, be realistic for once. No girl is going to want to stick around in a LONG term relationship with a guy on the spectrum. Short term? Yes.

There’s plenty of men who are 4-5PSL that have GF’s. Sure, the woman may be below average in attractiveness, but it’s still a GF.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
it will help but its inefficient strategy that will not even work for most
if your not a normal human beeing, ie able to make friends and girls ones, and socialize easily, looks won't help like you think it would;

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It's 68th percentile definitionally. In practice it works out a little differently because there's no objective way of quantifying that and you have to sort of feel it out. I doubt 32% of people would actually get rated 5 or above.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043

I have a GF who mogs me by a PSL point (minimum) dead srs. I have a handful of girls waiting to fuck me when I’m single. I’m only here for the information to fix my failos and the dopamine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 3043
JFL, be realistic for once. No girl is going to want to stick around in a LONG term relationship with a guy on the spectrum. Short term? Yes.

There’s plenty of men who are 4-5PSL that have GF’s. Sure, the woman may be below average in attractiveness, but it’s still a GF.
bro believe me or not : women don't want lots of 6 PSL+ for LTR, most of them have interiozed the fact that they are below this range, and want less good looking man but better personnality/fidelity.

just even take a look IRL or talk with girls, and if you'r an incel, just look at the Okcupid study about it

3/10 checking in.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I have a GF who mogs me by a PSL point (minimum) dead srs. I have a handful of girls waiting to fuck me when I’m single. I’m only here for the information to fix my failos and the dopamine.

Point stands tbh.

If you were better looking like 7 psl, I doubt you would be here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
which one would you give to me sir rn bloated ?

it's really depends tbh, i'm here mostly for having good time tbh.
Idk, I don’t like rating high % BF guys because it’s hard and there’s no point because facial features are hidden under fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Point stands tbh.

7 ¨PSL is so rare, it's top model tier

Point stands tbh.

Okay if you want to play that game; sure you’re right. If I were a 7PSL I probably wouldn’t be here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
which implies that, there is not need to be in this level to go to a lookmax forum. Otherwise 99/100 of the population needs it.
Although there are some 7 PSL out there, some with frauding hard - crisick - some without : amnesia may be close to it, or orb.

Okay if you want to play that game; sure you’re right. If I were a 7PSL I probably wouldn’t be here.

Being NT would a do a lot of people here good, as in it would lead to more people getting into an increased amount of situations where foids will find them attractive. However it will not increase said attraction

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Getting a girlfriend is not hard, keeping her is

• Love it
looksmaxxing and fucking girls arent 100% correlational and people who make it so are low iq. thats not the only reason not to looksmax as there are benefits that help you in other areas

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1680, BigBoy and 4 others
which implies that, there is not need to be in this level to go to a lookmax forum. Otherwise 99/100 of the population needs it.
Although there are some 7 PSL out there, some with frauding hard - crisick - some without : amnesia may be close to it, or orb.

None are 7

Everything is a fkn rainbow for u

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Pendejo
It's 68th percentile definitionally. In practice it works out a little differently because there's no objective way of quantifying that and you have to sort of feel it out. I doubt 32% of people would actually get rated 5 or above.
it's all about mathematics and feeling tbh, but you can rate someone accuracy by asking a lots of people about someone. If this PSL rater gives always the good IRL mark, then he has the "sense" of it. for you, from what i've asked, it's the case, tbh.
None are 7
then who is 7 PSL out there since the beginning of these website ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It’s not that black and white holy shit.
If you are not NT, extrovert... that doesnt mean that you are autistic, yoi can just be shy or you just dont have experience socializing

I know i said 'autist' but i didnt mean literally autist persons

Being NT would a do a lot of people here good, as in it would lead to more people getting into an increased amount of situations where foids will find them attractive. However it will not increase said attraction
That’s one of the flaws with PSL and this forum in general. Everyone wants to mog everyone. Everyone wants to fuck 100 girls and get looks every time they walk outside. Fact is, if girls wanted to fuck us, we wouldn’t care about “muh gonial angle” or “muh NCT”. It all wouldn’t matter. But this forum is filled with a ton of men who don’t have looks or anything in life really so they come here to vent and daydream about being a 7PSL.

I’m telling you rn, if I had 3-5 girls that constantly wanted my dick, I would not be here. I wouldn’t care about looks. I wouldn’t care about PSL. But, I’m in a LTR so I can’t do that so I’m here and now the mental “damage” of PSL has left its mark on me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
That’s one of the flaws with PSL and this forum in general. Everyone wants to mog everyone. Everyone wants to fuck 100 girls and get looks every time they walk outside. Fact is, if girls wanted to fuck us, we wouldn’t care about “muh gonial angle” or “muh NCT”. It all wouldn’t matter. But this forum is filled with a ton of men who don’t have looks or anything in life really so they come here to vent and daydream about being a 7PSL.

I’m telling you rn, if I had 3-5 girls that constantly wanted my dick, I would not be here. I wouldn’t care about looks. I wouldn’t care about PSL. But, I’m in a LTR so I can’t do that so I’m here and now the mental “damage” of PSL has left its mark on me.

Your here forever boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BigBoy and Deleted member 2810

it's absolutely right.
in my case i fucking came here and learn a lot about lookism due to a fking break up.
but at least it's a way for me to ascend and feel better, it has his pro and cons
Your here forever boyo
so do you know any 7 psl according to you who came here ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Some of us are mentally messed up. All the girls that liked me when I was a teen rejected me once they got to know me, since they realized my behavior was autistic.

Now that I have maxxed almost everything (money, skin, body, fashion, face, NTness) I get compliments all the time, but because I have had such bad experiences in the past, I now have extremely high standards,. I have had a couple women interested, but I have to brush them off, since I have raised the bar very high.

Barely any women I see are attractive to me. The girls that I used to like would be invisible now. This is both great and bad at the same time. I wish I could be less vain, because there have been sweet girls interested in me, but I guess 3-4 years of dedicated maxxing has made me like this. I'm also somehow okay being alone, but I fear missing out. FOMO is the only reason why I have the urge to try LTR.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Pendejo and Deleted member 2846
Some of us are mentally messed up. All the girls that liked me when I was a teen rejected me once they got to know me, since they realized my behavior was autistic.

Now that I have maxxed almost everything (money, skin, body, fashion, face, NTness) I get compliments all the time, but because I have had such bad experiences in the past, I now have extremely high standards,. I have had a couple women interested, but I have to brush them off, since I have raised the bar very high.

Barely any women I see are attractive to me. The girls that I used to like would be invisible now. This is both great and bad at the same time. I wish I could be less vain, because there have been sweet girls interested in me, but I guess 3-4 years of dedicated maxxing has made me like this. I'm also somehow okay being alone, but I fear missing out. FOMO is the only reason why I have the urge to try LTR.
Age?

op is a GIGACUCK that cant get bitches

I’m mentally messed up from lack of female validation during my formative years meaning I’m extremely shy with girls and can’t really initiate things/approach. I’m only average looking so not many girls are gonna approach me also I’m kinda aspie, the only girls I’ve slept with since being single both messaged me first and pretty much initiated everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
> If you seriously can’t get a woman or believe you can’t get a woman, you are delusional and take PSL too seriously.
> a woman

Yeah I can get a hambeast 2PSL below me, but I ain't gonna do that shit. Just lol if you think a 5PSL or higher has an easy time getting an LTR with his looksmatch. Delusional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2810
> If you seriously can’t get a woman or believe you can’t get a woman, you are delusional and take PSL too seriously.
> a woman

Yeah I can get a hambeast 2PSL below me, but I ain't gonna do that shit. Just lol if you think a 5PSL or higher has an easy time getting an LTR with his looksmatch. Delusional.
My gf is a solid point above me.
22 and a half. Completely went off the grid from 18-21 for the sake of looksmaxx and moneymaxx.
How’d you moneymaxx at that age? I’m in the same boat. I’m 19. Was it worth it?

• +1
She can install tinder and find 30 better looking guys in 5 minutes

50th percentile is 50th percentile

22 and a half. Completely went off the grid from 18-21 for the sake of looksmaxx and moneymaxx.
which Job ? because at your age it's young for moneymaxxing imo

the thing is a lot of people here are highstandardcels. of course they can get women, just not the women they want. it's accepted here because it's not a pure incel forum and even in other incel forums it seems to have shifted from truecels to people who are openly volcel. i don't give a shit because i have standards and i have moved away from being a blackpill rotter, i just don't post about how i have to reject this annoying 5psl girl boo hoo woe is me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846