If you are a 4-5, GYM IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
I'm fairly normie looking ( pm if you want to see how I look like) . But having hit the gym since only a month has drastically made a difference in how much attention I get now.
No doubt that I'll get more success by the summer time.

If you have a below to slighlty average looking face, having a good body and wearing clothes that accentuates your physique will really give a fair boost to your SMV.

So don't neglect this point guys, I see so many of you saying that gym is cope for sub6 but it is not true at all. However, if you are sub4 I'm sorry to tell you that yes, no amount of gym will make up for your lack of facial harmony. In the meanwhile just keep focusing on fixing your bad facial features before moving any further.

• +1
Reactions: Spectre, RationalBrody, dogtown and 1 other person
But having hit the gym since only a month has drastically made a difference in how much attention I get now.
No doubt that I'll get more success
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

one month? kek

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, chadisnow, Deleted member 176 and 8 others
one month? kek

I've been hitting the gym quite regularly during a month and I'm not lying to you bro.

Only a month of gym can do wonder if you are at a decent BF%, if you are fat as fuck then it would take you much time to get in shape of course.

what if you are 5' bro:feelswah:

what if you are 5' bro:feelswah:
At this height, your SMV is so harshly impacted that there is unfortunately nothing to do. Maybe getting a LL surgery+ wearing elevator shoes could somewhat make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
gym is cope unless you're legit overweight and could potentially be chad

Send me pics of your hairline
Do it like the pic below but dont cover your temples
Screenshot 20190220 111008 Samsung Internet

I'm fairly normie looking ( pm if you want to see how I look like) . But having hit the gym since only a month has drastically made a difference in how much attention I get now.
No doubt that I'll get more success by the summer time.

If you have a below to slighlty average looking face, having a good body and wearing clothes that accentuates your physique will really give a fair boost to your SMV.

So don't neglect this point guys, I see so many of you saying that gym is cope for sub6 but it is not true at all. However, if you are sub4 I'm sorry to tell you that yes, no amount of gym will make up for your lack of facial harmony. In the meanwhile just keep focusing on fixing your bad facial features before moving any further.
Truth. Mediocre face + mediocre body = ugly and weird. Mediocre face + great body = decent looking guy. Good physique is is a great halo as long as you're not outright ugly.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
only gymcel if you are +5'9. being a ripped 5'5 isn't going to do you any good but make you look like a try hard trying to compensate for his height and it will actually make you look even shorter than you are.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
gym is cope unless you're legit overweight and could potentially be chad
Most people are fat aka overweight but studyies show your comment is wrong
Truth. Mediocre face + mediocre body = ugly and weird. Mediocre face + great body = decent looking guy. Good physique is is a great halo as long as you're not outright ugly.
Getting a good body is super hard tho
I've been hitting the gym quite regularly during a month and I'm not lying to you bro.

Only a month of gym can do wonder if you are at a decent BF%, if you are fat as fuck then it would take you much time to get in shape of course.
Happened to me first month too ,but it was only cause I was paying so much more attention to women

Last edited:
If you are a 4-5, surgeries are absolute must.

• +1
Reactions: SLA and androidcel
I agree but one month is nothing. You are experiencing a placebo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Like the one with upper body strength and women attraction

women are attracted to skeletal upper body strength not muscle which can be worked on.

women are attracted to skeletal upper body strength not muscle which can be worked on.
Yeh but you can add muscles to body which bassicly indicated it like skeletallity in a way

No, surgery is a must

I agree but one month is nothing. You are experiencing a placebo.
you can definitely see changes in one month
i only did push up for 2 week i can see differences in chest area when i started working out
but you need about 1.5 month for other people to notice and ask whether you went to gym, in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
you can definitely see changes in one month
i only did push up for 2 week i can see differences in chest area when i started working out
but you need about 1.5 month for other people to notice and ask whether you went to gym, in my experience

Cope

Cope. It's useless since your girl will be stolen by someone with a better face... Maybe even a skinny fat one

• +1
Reactions: androidcel