if you are already good looking there is no need for looksmaxing

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I see a lot of top 20% or even top 5% of good looking men here wanting to improve their looks. It will make sense if it were something small like fat grafts but you have to be autistic to think about a nosejob when you are already a 6. Be grateful there are men out there fantasizing that one time a girl liked them a bit their whole lives

Whiny bitches.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Germania, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Im 3/10

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Krezo
Top 20% isn't enough at all.

• +1
Reactions: Zero, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 25 others
if you have a good face the single thing that will drastically increase your smv is a leg lengthening surgery (that is if you are below 6'2), your sexual market will widen especially if you are below 5'10

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Same. It makes sense we are here analyzing our faces and saving up for surgeries but slayers hanging around here is a waste of time for them. They could be partying, fucking or anything.
Top 20% isn't enough at all.
cope. If you struggle on tinder then just try real life or some normie shit like Facebook or twitter.

cope you can always be thinner look better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike and Luke LLL
if you have a good face the single thing that will drastically increase your smv is a leg lengthening surgery (that is if you are below 6'2), your sexual market will widen especially if you are below 5'10
You only need to be 6'1, 3 inches above mean height.

But I agree. A 6psl 5'10 dude mogs 5psl 6'2 dude, but a 7psl 5'10 dude gets mogged by a 6psl 6'2 dude.
Once you pass the "goodlooking threshold", then height matters a lot more. But seriously, 6psl is so enough. Mogging 1 in every 15-30 guys is deal as fuark

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, JustTrynaGrow, FMLplus and 1 other person
Same. It makes sense we are here analyzing our faces and saving up for surgeries but slayers hanging around here is a waste of time for them. They could be partying, fucking or anything.

cope. If you struggle on tinder then just try real life or some normie shit like Facebook or twitter.

They are austistics. I hate every fking second the fact that i will spend 20k+ on my face, instead of buying a new car, a new motorcycle and a iphone x, just to have a normal life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Nosecel9000 and UglyMan
I see a lot of top 20% or even top 5% of good looking men here wanting to improve their looks. It will make sense if it were something small like fat grafts but you have to be autistic to think about a nosejob when you are already a 6. Be grateful there are men out there fantasizing that one time a girl liked them a bit their whole lives

Whiny bitches.
Bullshit. You can always look better, I will never settle.

• +1
Reactions: IronMike, Bewusst and Stingray

Top 20 percent, or the best 2 dudes out of 10, half of the time still look normie tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 275 and Stingray
If you have a 6+ psl face you can always increase a bit with body

Top 20 percent, or the best 2 dudes out of 10, half of the time still look normie tier.
Top 20% is like 1 in 200 or something. You could play send bob and vagena and grt nudes unlike curry subhumans
If you have a 6+ psl face you can always increase a bit with body
How about investing your time fucking jbs than being in an obscure forum

Everyone wants to improve upon what they already have, human nature. You would act the same if you were better looking and knew about the effect of having even higher attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, randomguy1235, Bennett and 5 others
Top 20% is like 1 in 200 or something.
confused math GIF by CBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ren, Deleted member 1680, randomguy1235 and 16 others
What if it doesn’t go to plan and you decend from 6 to a 3
Im mewing, working out, maxing eyebrows, thumbpulling, megadosing vitamine d, calcium, vitamine k, magnesium, doing everything against bloat and maintaining.my 12% bodyfat percentage. Also good amount of beta - carotene, swallow correctly, clenching and chewing mastic. Also I maxxed my skincare routine, what could go wrong?

How about investing your time fucking jbs than being in an obscure forum
I just came home from fucking and have nothing else to do now so why not waste time on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Lmfao maybe 6 psl is rare bro

The problem it could go wrong. Why risk it when you have something precious
6psl isn't 80th percentile or top 20% bro:lul:

also if you want stacy or gigastacy to suck your cock you have to be chad or gigachad. Chad lite is not enough

also if you want stacy or gigastacy to suck your cock you have to be chad or gigachad. Chad lite is not enough
Even gigachad is not enough for gigastacy. She is trying to date God himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 245
It is, man.

You could be watching football or some chad shit
Who said? We pretty much agree that 6psl is 1 in 15 to 1 in 30 on a thread I recently made. If you're referring to r/truerateme scale then it's not psl.

Even gigachad is not enough for gigastacy. She is trying to date God himself.
that’s why good looking guys like me try to looksmax so we become god

that’s why good looking guys like me try to looksmax so we become god
I am talking about God/Allah/Yahweh. You can go ahead and try unnecessary surgeries and get rekt when it goes wrong. Subhumans like men can benefit tremendously while it is a smal lmargin for you
He is good looking but doesn’t have that brightness 6s ysually have
Who said? We pretty much agree that 6psl is 1 in 15 to 1 in 30 on a thread I recently made. If you're referring to r/truerateme scale then it's not psl.
For me 4 is average 5 is above and 6 and above is top 20%.

I am talking about God/Allah/Yahweh. You can go ahead and try unnecessary surgeries and get rekt when it goes wrong. Subhumans like men can benefit tremendously while it is a smal lmargin for you
Im also not considering any surgery besides maybe a nose job because it’s crooked and i could get some health benefits aswell since i have trouble with breathing

One word. Ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000

But I agree. A 6psl 5'10 dude mogs 5psl 6'2 dude, but a 7psl 5'10 dude gets mogged by a 6psl 6'2 dude.
Once you pass the "goodlooking threshold", then height matters a lot more. But seriously, 6psl is so enough. Mogging 1 in every 15-30 guys is deal as fuark

let me reach this level with low bf please

Whiny bitches.
10 steps above theory. Each point you gain above 6 PSL has a gigantic difference on your dating life, more so than going from a 5-6

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, shimada, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
10 steps above theory. Each point you gain above 6 PSL has a gigantic difference on your dating life, more so than going from a 5-6
No way. From 4 to a 5 is massive and from 8-9 is minute.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Being the top 2 looking people aout of 10 guys doesn't make you attractive retard
I just love the anger in this comment. Reminds me of a high schooler.

Dumpster iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Pendejo, Petsmart and 3 others
u can always improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
bro who cares its a forum i like being here, no whiteknight faggots and most people actually help others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Ngl I always say height is cope on here but that's only if you're ugly. I do agree that once you pass a looks threshold height matters more than before but face is still king. But at 5'10 7 psl you still absolutely mog a 6'2 6 psl. If the number was 5'7 or so I'd say the tall 6'2 6 psl mogs.

Every psl below the 6 psl threshold height doesn't let you mog anyone that is higher psl than you. It is what it is.
No way. From 4 to a 5 is massive and from 8-9 is minute.
What? 5-6 is by far the biggest jump in terms of dating life. You go from absolutely invisible to actually wanted by majority of women and not only that you can have success on online dating. Anything lower than 6 and you might as well be 3 psl ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 2205
Ngl I always say height is cope on here but that's only if you're ugly. I do agree that once you pass a looks threshold height matters more than before but face is still king. But at 5'10 7 psl you still absolutely mog a 6'2 6 psl. If the number was 5'7 or so I'd say the tall 6'2 6 psl mogs.

Every psl below the 6 psl threshold height doesn't let you mog anyone that is higher psl than you. It is what it is.
I think at a 4 inch height difference it just depends on the woman.

Like 6psl is rare, but 7psl is super rare. It just depends on basically how picky the girl is really.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs