If you are balding there is no ascension

G

gypsyboy

Iron
I have been balding since I was fifteen/sixteen. I have been a long time member of every hair loss forum out there. Tried everything. Including dermarolling hard (no effect). Currently on Dutasteride but hair is still thinning and hairline is receding into the oblivion :( When I look at it and places where the fucking hair is literally shrinking and only few healthy grow I want to rope.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and androidcel
how long are you on dutasteride

bro if duta is not helping it's over

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I don't understand how dutasteride can't work, your follicles must be unusually sensitive to androgens but if that were the case you should have been bald by now already

Finasteride cured mine

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
how long are you on dutasteride
4 months, but i have been on finasteride for 1 year prior to that, minoxidil for 2 years everyday, tried dermarolling for like 6 months but literally no difference from applying minoxidil alone. I use keto shampoo too.

bro if duta is not helping it's over

There is a big misconception out there that Finasteride or Dutasteride is some miracle drug. It is not. We need to stop that lie spreading around. If you have the balding gene then you are fucked big time. So don't get your hopes up too much boyos.

4 months, but i have been on finasteride for 1 year prior to that, minoxidil for 2 years everyday, tried dermarolling for like 6 months but literally no difference from applying minoxidil alone. I use keto shampoo too.

There is a big misconception out there that Finasteride or Dutasteride is some miracle drug. It is not. We need to stop that lie spreading around. If you have the balding gene then you are fucked big time. So don't get your hopes up too much boyos.
did fin at least slowed down your hair loss?

It helps most. You're not responder. Chop off your testicles if you want hair.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, androidcel and Deleted member 1106
I was just about to make the same thread,
Is it possible to become 5PSL without hair?

I was just about to make the same thread,
Is it possible to become 5PSL without hair?
no
I am actually 16 and I'm balding... No one can notice it yet as my cover-up game is pretty good but let me tell you something, it is a fucking death sentence.
It is literally torture. Everyday watching your hair fall, knowing you can't do shit about it

not true

• +1
Reactions: Spectre

It should be possible to become 5PSL without hair if I spend around 100k dollars on surgery and Use roids for 10 years, I think so atleast.
no
I am actually 16 and I'm balding... No one can notice it yet as my cover-up game is pretty good but let me tell you something, it is a fucking death sentence.
It is literally torture. Everyday watching your hair fall, knowing you can't do shit about it

I am 18 and I'm also balding but its not that bad, most people cant notice it.

It should be possible to become 5PSL without hair if I spend around 100k dollars on surgery and Use roids for 10 years, I think so atleast.
best case scenario you will only attract 30+ women, like the rock or something but you are not the rock
why would you spend 100k on other surgeries when you could get hair transplants?

best case scenario you will only attract 30+ women, like the rock or something but you are not the rock
why would you spend 100k on other surgeries when you could get hair transplants?

People on this site have said hair transplants dont work,
It was my plan but now since everyone have told me they dont work I dno?

I am 18 and I'm also balding but its not that bad, most people cant notice it.
just go on fin, I am 18 as well and went 3 months ago, made me feel less anxious about the future and I noticed my hair shedding reduced signifcantly, balding is a slow torture

just go on fin, I am 18 as well and went 3 months ago, made me feel less anxious about the future and I noticed my hair shedding reduced signifcantly, balding is a slow torture

I am so afraid of gyno and impotence....
Also how long are you supposed to be taking it for? 20 years?

they work but you need to be on an anti androgen otherwise your balding will continue and will look weird

... and you're supposed to take fin until you don't need hair lol (probably your 50s +)

For my situation, I'll hop on RU58841 when I'm 18.

I have been balding since I was fifteen/sixteen. I have been a long time member of every hair loss forum out there. Tried everything. Including dermarolling hard (no effect). Currently on Dutasteride but hair is still thinning and hairline is receding into the oblivion :( When I look at it and places where the fucking hair is literally shrinking and only few healthy grow I want to rope.
even if you lose ALL your hair, you can still get a hair system!!!

they work but you need to be on an anti androgen otherwise your balding will continue and will look weird

... and you're supposed to take fin until you don't need hair lol (probably your 50s +)

For my situation, I'll hop on RU58841 when I'm 18.

I'm just afraid about the fact that it raises your estrogen,
I know a guy who got gyno from it and I also know you can get impotence.
Whats the point of having hair if you cant even fuck women.
even if you lose ALL your hair, you can still get a hair system!!!

Hair system is such a cope, I could never live knowing I was such a fraud.
You could never get a GF for your whole life either as she would find out eventually that your are hairsystem fishing.

I am so afraid of gyno and impotence....
Also how long are you supposed to be taking it for? 20 years?
your entire life if you want the balding process to not go further
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5155688/
We found no evidence of androgen deficiency, decreased peripheral androgen action, or persistent peripheral inhibition of SRD5A in men with persistent sexual symptoms after finasteride use. Symptomatic finasteride users revealed depressed mood and fMRI findings consistent with those observed in depression

thats a study from 2019
CONCLUSION:
The use of finasteride does not result in sexual dysfunction in men with AGA. These data are consistent with other large survey-based controlled studies.
in many other studies the level of "side effects" is nearly identical to the placebo (non finasteride) group.

If you are balding it would be worth a shot, there are people that have been on this drug for decades and they are fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
your entire life if you want the balding process to not go further
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5155688/

thats a study from 2019

in many other studies the level of "side effects" is nearly identical to the placebo (non finasteride) group.

If you are balding it would be worth a shot, there are people that have been on this drug for decades and they are fine.

But if you stop using it the side effects wont go away right

Just wear a hat tbh i'm not balding but I wear a hat from time to time

There is something called post finasteride syndrome.

But if you stop using it the side effects wont go away right
if you experience any (which is unlikely, but at most having slightly lower libido would be one) it was reported that they go away after continuing the treatment or stopping it

that thread has pretty much all the information regarding balding you will need (backed up with studies)

cope. gl men can pull of a shaved or buzzed head with nordwood visible. i cringe every time i hear this op, u delusional fuck

• +1
Reactions: Spectre
Just ldar, accept fate for what it is.

Hair system is such a cope, I could never live knowing I was such a fraud.
You could never get a GF for your whole life either as she would find out eventually that your are hairsystem fishing.
the hair system is completely invisible, you can even swim in the sea and it doesn't detach

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
If you start balding at 15, I agree. However, if you are a normal caucasian and start in your late 20s or 30s then there are plenty of options.

Just use DHT blocking shampoo

Systemically blocking the most powerful androgen in your system = hormonal suicide.

Fuck 5ar inhibitors. Reel tawk.

they do work, my dad got hair transplants and it looks natural

They work

Also what OP says is so fuckin legit

I can’t stand my subhumanity

Currently on Dutasteride but hair is still thinning and hairline is receding into the oblivion
How long have you been on dut

Tehnoslav, stop cope

cope. gl men can pull of a shaved or buzzed head with nordwood visible. i cringe every time i hear this op, u delusional fuck
cope, it only works if you have a SPECIFIC phenotype,even chico looks like utter shit bald

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
cope, it only works if you have a SPECIFIC phenotype,even chico looks like utter shit bald
Sm7

Screen Shot 2014 07 12 at 110553 PM

Tyson BIG

Just don't be a pasty white fat guy with bad eye area and lower third. Of course, nearly every incel fits that category.

You can still get girls with a shaved head.

I got two decent foids interested at rehab with a shaved head.

Just gotta have the right bones I suppose.

true, ive been saying this for a long time, just didnt mention it. i take it back.
mutts, bbcs and meds can pull it off because of the contrast of hair and skin color
and whites can pull it off IF having above average bones and a well shaped skull

Hair transplants do work but only if you can stop the hair loss in the first place.. otherwise the hair behind the transplanted area will continue falling out and you'll be left with an ugly island of hair in front of your receding hair.

• +1
Reactions: ThisTooShallPass
OP, are you sure ?