If you are below 6'1, this is your place(Limb Lengthening forum)

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
deathwithdignity.org is better for sub 6'2cels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
why the fuck would you limb lengthen past 5'10"?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
:feelsuhh:

This has got to be one of the most retarded threads I've ever seen on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Zygos4Life, I'mme and 5 others
its a bad forum outside of info, too many female worshipping bluepillers

it reached a moronic point when some users started to claim height doesnt matter much , women love kindness and all that blablabla

never logged in there again

To be 6'0

You'd be better off with facial surgeries. If you're 5'10" you're still taller than 90% of females. As long as they're more than a couple of inches shorter than you, you could very easily just lie about it. If worse comes to worst, you can wear shoes with heels on for $100 or so

I'm 6'0 and just say I'm 6'2 on Tinder for instance and have never received any questions, even when a 5'10" foid came around.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2205
You'd be better off with facial surgeries. If you're 5'10" you're still taller than 90% of females. As long as they're more than a couple of inches shorter than you, you could very easily just lie about it. If worse comes to worst, you can wear shoes with heels on for $100 or so

I'm 6'0 and just say I'm 6'2 on Tinder for instance and have never received any questions, even when a 5'10" foid came around.
I mean being 6'0 is better of then 5'10 and is a more noticable difference, but not a 50k+ worth difference tbh,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I mean being 6'0 is better of then 5'10 and is a more noticable difference, but not a 50k+ worth difference tbh,
the biggest jump in benefits is among 5'9-5'11 range since you can go from below average to slightly above average which changes a lot in terms of life quality

also due to our eyes seeing people taller than they are, you will be respected by majority of people in 5'8-6'1 range since they at worst will see you as equal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205

Going from 5'10" to 6'0" may have a negligible effect on your success, since height probably isn't causing you problems. If you have $50k to piss on surgeries you're best spending it on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Every time I think about LL I cringe uncomfortably so hard. Just imagine having your legs broken and having metal rods inserted in your legs for months only to live the rest of your life in pain.

Every time I think about LL I cringe uncomfortably so hard. Just imagine having your legs broken and having metal rods inserted in your legs for months only to live the rest of your life in pain.

Cuz your problem is your face, i bet u would do a lefort if necessary, the same way a manlet would do a LL

All that money and pain is better spent on jaw surgery which will actually help you a lot. A fuck ton.

giga cope

I mentioned I’m 6’0 (possibly 6’1” in shoes) - if you’d bothered reading the thread. Lol at calling me a manlet on my profile

already registered this morning

I mentioned I’m 6’0 (possibly 6’1” in shoes) - if you’d bothered reading the thread. Lol at calling me a manlet on my profile
frauding manlet.