If you are getting implants into your lower/middle third instead of going to a orthognatic surgery, you are a cuck

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Implants should be only used in non-maleable áreas like the upper third, orbitals, etc.

Ascension from bonés > Ascension from implants.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Zeta ascended, Administrator and 2 others
lefort 3.gif

pas bonés pour ton visage.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I am getting implants AFTER my double jaw surgery

Someone post the lefort video, I can't I just ate

Implants should be only used in non-maleable áreas like the upper third, orbitals, etc.

Ascension from bonés > Ascension from implants.
high IQ.
the problem is finding a surgeon willing to perform maxillofacial surgery with aesthetic purpose

high IQ.
the problem is finding a surgeon willing to perform maxillofacial surgery with aesthetic purpose

I found 20in my city, i dont understand how many troubles u guys have to find retin a, surgery, etc. Its absolute easy here.

I found 20in my city, i dont understand how many troubles u guys have to find retin a, surgery, etc. Its absolute easy here.
are u in California? I'm having a hard time finding a doctor here that will perform it for cosmetic reasons

I agree but reminder
9B60FC04 17B4 4006 96C1 EFFA852F7CC3

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2933
Agree, but some prefer implants over osteotomies and they got a point in that too. I'd personally go for latter

Mse+msdo+double jaw with ccw rotation+mouth widening+conservative lip filler+custom wrap around jaw implant+buccal fat removal+submental lipo+custom malar implants+earlobe reduction will give almost anyone a chad jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and OOGABOOGA
Mse+msdo+double jaw with ccw rotation+mouth widening+conservative lip filler+custom wrap around jaw implant+buccal fat removal+submental lipo+custom malar implants+earlobe reduction will give almost anyone a chad jaw tbh
This post made me cuuuuuuum

youre so retarded

so what do you do if your issue is a narrow jaw?

Perso j'ai besoin d'implants orbitaux .

youre so retarded

so what do you do if your issue is a narrow jaw?

You are the retarded subhuman, get a fking CCW Jaw rotation u subhuman

You are the retarded subhuman, get a fking CCW Jaw rotation u subhuman
yea bro, that makes it wider
also

me for example, i dont have gummy smile. if i got ccw rotation you would literally not see my top teeth at all. so clearly its needed for me

Last edited:
implants can totally change the shape of the chin/jawline. osteotomies can only change the position of the bone.

i think both together is the golden solution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
eppley wrap around implants are pretty good

if u get only chin osteotomy to get a more projected chin, you wont get a strange look cause only the chin will be improved in projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
eppley wrap around implants are pretty good

if u get only chin osteotomy to get a more projected chin, you wont get a strange look cause only the chin will be improved in projection

CcW jaw rotation

CcW jaw rotation

then you do lefort I to compensate ?
what if this shit fucks ur smile(gingival exposure) ?? would it be worth it ??

I'm in a ortoghnatic surgery group on facebook, many reports of people with paraesthesia problems, ringing in the ear. It left me with one foot behind about it being worth it.

Osteotomies will only give you the normal human base but no real psl increase. The attractive and sexual features like a chad wide and square defined chin, can give you only an implant.

But don't custom implants give you the exact
projection that is needed to look optimal.