If you are Sub-6 after looksmaxxing, its time to find happiness outside of women.

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
thread title.

discuss.

Never used to believe in MGTOW but if you are truly below average looking after looksmaxxing its time to find happiness in other areas of life than sex and women.

Just like some guys were never going to be professional basketball players because of their height, some guys just were never meant to sleep with tons of women.

By placing huge importance on success in this area (after being brainwashed by movies like American pie that sex is the most important thing in life and determines your value as a human), you are placing yourself in a dominance herisrchy that you are destined to fail in and will cause you to become depressed. Hence the massive rise of incels.

Instead audit your own strengths, weaknesses, and interests and try to find success/happiness in things you are naturally good at and enjoy - whatever the hell they may be.

Our society would be much healthier if people were taught to do this instead of blindly watching stupid fucking movies like American Pie.

If you are good looking with a few fixable flaws then looksmaxxing is indeed for you and you should try your best to reach your potential, and use it to fuck plenty of women. I am not against this either.

harsh truth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Beetlejuice, oldcelloser and 9 others
Hookers

Try to keep your hair and skin looking good then betabuxx and start a family in 30's

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Food is a great cope, but being fat is pretty uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
Food is a great cope, but being fat is pretty uncomfortable

If you enjoy food then buy a grill and learn how to cook amazing dishes and even start posting on social media about food.

Just do whatever the hell makes you happy.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Luciano and BigBoy
If you enjoy food then buy a grill and learn how to cook amazing dishes and even start posting on social media about food.

Just do whatever the hell makes you happy.
no food for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member and 2 others
if you aren't atleast psl 13 after looksmaxxing just kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Demir, Zeta ascended and 3 others
I don't know how to cope with being ugly tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member and 5 others
Legit son, that's what I'm doing rn.

I've come to terms with my subhumanity, it is what it is. I'll never ascend due to the fact I'm curry. I'm gonna focus on studymaxing so I don't fuck up my future.

I'm still gonna live healthy so I live a long life and who knows maybe I can ascend. But I doubt it. I'm ok with being in LTRs from time to time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Demir and LDNPari

I've come to terms with my subhumanity, it is what it is. I'll never ascend due to the fact I'm curry. I'm gonna focus on studymaxing so I don't fuck up my future.

I'm still gonna live healthy so I live a long life and who knows maybe I can ascend. But I doubt it. I'm ok with being in LTRs from time to time.

find meaning in life other than sticking your dink in as many warm holes as possible.

its pretty low iq when you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Demir and BigBoy
The rope is a good hobby around this time of year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member
Being good looking is not only about fucking women. It literally makes your life easier and better in all aspects. Everyonr from subhuman to chadlite should looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
op do u realise its physically impossible not to care

we humans crave for our genes to be validated so subconsciously we feel we have a purpose being alive

if you lack this then it basically taints everything you do

not caring is a form of caring. you care about not caring about what other people care about. its basically a statement to society and to yourself

you're making a statment to society about not caring when its not even society making the rules but human evolution

if you're ugly its very fucking unfair and it will never feel fair, you will never feel happy. you will never be able not to care. you can pretend or lie to yourself for a little while but it will catch on to you

there is no other way, but to ascend

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Obviously.

Gonna rotmaxx if my looksmaxing fails to make me Tyrone.

• +1
op do u realise its physically impossible not to care

we humans crave for our genes to be validated so subconsciously we feel we have a purpose being alive

if you lack this then it basically taints everything you do

not caring is a form of caring. you care about not caring about what other people care about. its basically a statement to society and to yourself

you're making a statment to society about not caring when its not even society making the rules but human evolution

if you're ugly its very fucking unfair and it will never feel fair, you will never feel happy. you will never be able not to care. you can pretend or lie to yourself for a little while but it will catch on to you

there is no other way, but to ascend

Your entire post was based around the frame that success in life = sticking your dick in as many women as possible.

Yes we all want to be validated as humans but you can validate your genes through other ways.

Validate your work ethic, drive and intelligence through business/career success.

Validate your athleticism through sports or bodybuilding.

Basing your happiness around your lay count if you are ugly is a recipe for going insane.

So many men out there such as Napoleon, Tesla, Elon musk have mostly disregarded women and have become insanely validated by all other humans by focusing on what they were naturally good at.
Being good looking is not only about fucking women. It literally makes your life easier and better in all aspects. Everyonr from subhuman to chadlite should looksmaxx

I agree with you here but even a looksmaxxed subhuman is not going to do well with women. They will just get treated slightly less like a piece of shit than before.

I don’t think people realize how badly tinder and other dating apps fucked up the dating marketplace and how easy even an average women has access to Chad.

• +1
Your entire post was based around the frame that success in life = sticking your dick in as many women as possible.

Yes we all want to be validated as humans but you can validate your genes through other ways.

Validate your work ethic, drive and intelligence through business/career success.

Basing your happiness around your lay count if you are ugly is a recipe for going insane.

So many men out there such as Napoleon, Tesla, Elon musk have mostly disregarded women and have become insanely validated by all other humans by focusing on what they were naturally good at.

I agree with you here but even a looksmaxxed subhuman is not going to do well with women. They will just get treated slightly less like a piece of shit than before.

I don’t think people realize how badly tinder and other dating apps fucked up the dating marketplace and how easy even an average women has access to Chad.
Mega cope all these men had status

• +1
Mega cope all these men had status

Their status was derived from focusing on what they were good at.

If you are a sub6 focusing on one night stands in 2019 you are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and oldcelloser

how do you know what they feel? why do you presume tesla was happy? achievements dont equate to fulfillment 1 on 1.

also im not talking just talking about slaying. i was talking aboug being desired by attractive females and reproducing with them too. nothing can replace that feeling

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and oldcelloser
how do you know what they feel? why do you presume tesla was happy? achievements dont equate to fulfillment 1 on 1.

also im not talking just talking about slaying. i was talking aboug being desired by attractive females and reproducing with them too. nothing can replace that feeling

Anytime I have achieved something that I have worked hard work and wished for a long time, it felt amazing.

And yes I will concede that when a girl I found attractive showed interest in me it felt amazing too.

But women are not the only way to get this feeling and like I said before, if you are a 2/10 you need to come to terms with the reality that it is almost 100% certain a prime 9/10 Stacey is not going to truly like you for you because of your appearance.

It’s brutal but the sooner you realize this you can find happiness in other things and consider dating women on your level who will like you for you.

If you are ugly and are shooting for prime 9/10 you are no better than the fat purple hair feminist who believes she deserves a chad.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zeta ascended and BigBoy

Feelsbadman but it is what it is

I'm on day 2 of coping

• +1
Anytime I have achieved something that I have worked hard work and wished for a long time, it felt amazing.

And yes I will concede that when a girl I found attractive showed interest in me it felt amazing too.

But women are not the only way to get this feeling and like I said before, if you are a 2/10 you need to come to terms with the reality that it is almost 100% certain a prime 9/10 Stacey is not going to truly like you for you because of your appearance.

It’s brutal but the sooner you realize this you can find happiness in other things and consider dating women on your level who will like you for you.

If you are ugly and are shooting for prime 9/10 you are no better than the fat purple hair feminist who believes she deserves a chad.
this is an over exaggeration again

most incels dont aim for 9/10. they want minimum treshold of a girl they're attracted to which usually a lot lower than 9, yet still very far from what they can get

also you can not not care or get over it. you can only 'cope' by definition. this is what i was talking about in my previous post

• +1

tenor.gif

this is an over exaggeration again

most incels dont aim for 9/10. they want minimum treshold of a girl they're attracted to which usually a lot lower than 9, yet still very far from what they can get

also you can not not care or get over it. you can only 'cope' by definition. this is what i was talking about in my previous post

Usually their ‘minimum threshold’ is still a few points above what they are, so they are essentially male hypergamists without much to offer themselves.

It’s only coping if you hold sex with women as the pinnacle of human achievement.. which it isn’t really.

Was hugh heffner that impressive of a human? Or dan Bilzarian? They definitely did and do live pretty cool lives but I’m sure it would get old after 2-3 years.

Having a purpose in life is more important than sex or women.

Usually their ‘minimum threshold’ is still a few points above what they are, so they are essentially male hypergamists without much to offer themselves.

It’s only coping if you hold sex with women as the pinnacle of human achievement.. which it isn’t really.

Was hugh heffner that impressive of a human? Or dan Bilzarian? They definitely did and do live pretty cool lives but I’m sure it would get old after 2-3 years.

Having a purpose in life is more important than sex or women.
i dont care about whats considered pinnacle of human achievement

i care about optimising brain neurochemicals to live through a fulfilling life experience

you can not live in a happy state of mindset knowing you're an ugly fuck that girls dont want to fuck

in theory its nice that u mention elon musk, tesla etc but these arent applicable to every day humans who by definintion have average or below avg IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

i care about optimising brain neurochemicals to live through a fulfilling life experience
tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
Just get a sex doll. That's what I'm doing.

not a word

But I still have looksmaxing to do

Kinda agree. I’m looksmaxxing and pushing myself hard because I have a good base, and there were just too many “it could’ve been” moments in my life. But yeah if I was really incorrigibly ugly like one of my high school buddies then I’d probably find other copes.

food is awesome cope. Eat a lot of shit and die early.

you can not live in a happy state of mindset knowing you're an ugly fuck that girls dont want to fuck

in theory its nice that u mention elon musk, tesla etc but these arent applicable to every day humans who by definintion have average or below avg IQ
Well spoken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I know this, I am already Rich Piana maxxing.

5-5.5 is enough, imo. I’m a 3 and land dates/ons’s every now and then

Over for 5.9cels

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Impossible to cope like that, as men we are biologically wired to want too fuck as many women as possible.

All the girls I met love curry though, especially curry chicken. Maybe if you become a chef ?