If you are truecel, invest in sex toys and forget all this.

Buy this srs:

I got mine recently and legit feels somewhat like vaginal intercourse because of the texture and the tightness. It's also a fairly high end toy (albeit somewhat expensive) so its not junk. Supposedly you can also swap out the stroker that comes with it for one of your own, so long as it fits.
Why not buy the stoya destroyer? also what would you recommend for like a one for blowjobs?

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10172
Why not buy the stoya destroyer? also what would you recommend for like a one for blowjobs?
Only decent blowjob toys are super expensive, but if you are willing to get them they feel very great.

Currently, the only real offerings are the tremblr and the venus. The former is about 600-700$, and the venus about 1000$ (note this is before taxes/shipment costs). I should point out however, that the venus was made by a Russian and supposedly has SUPER high build quality. Like, there are guys who still have theirs working even after 10+ years. You get what you pay for in that case. The receiver for the venus is also custom made by the company specifically for your dick.

As for the cheaper blowjob toys...forget it. They are junk. I've tried some of them and they suck. Well they DON'T suck, actually. That's the problem.

The problem with blowjob toys is that unlike things like vibtrators, suction machines require considerable horsepower. Smaller, cheaper toys, simply can't provide that. So basically, if you want a proper blowjob toy, then your only option is to pay through the nose for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Only decent blowjob toys are super expensive, but if you are willing to get them they feel very great.

Currently, the only real offerings are the tremblr and the venus. The former is about 600-700$, and the venus about 1000$ (note this is before taxes/shipment costs). I should point out however, that the venus was made by a Russian and supposedly has SUPER high build quality. Like, there are guys who still have theirs working even after 10+ years. You get what you pay for in that case. The receiver for the venus is also custom made by the company specifically for your dick.

As for the cheaper blowjob toys...forget it. They are junk. I've tried some of them and they suck. Well they DON'T suck, actually. That's the problem.

The problem with blowjob toys is that unlike things like vibtrators, suction machines require considerable horsepower. Smaller, cheaper toys, simply can't provide that. So basically, if you want a proper blowjob toy, then your only option is to pay through the nose for them.
Can u make a thread about sexdolls and fleshlights? And how the advancement of sexdolls may change the way societry works? I seen sexdolls that have built in heating vaginas and the vagina can be only lubed with just WATer

Can u make a thread about sexdolls and fleshlights? And how the advancement of sexdolls may change the way societry works? I seen sexdolls that have built in heating vaginas and the vagina can be only lubed with just WATer
I don't use dolls. They are the only sex toys that I see as actually being legit pathetic. I'm comfortable spending a thousand bucks on a blowjob toy but I wouldn't be caught dead with a doll.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I don't use dolls. They are the only sex toys that I see as actually being legit pathetic. I'm comfortable spending a thousand bucks on a blowjob toy but I wouldn't be caught dead with a doll.
Why? Dolls just take it one step further.

how are dolls pathetic, and u can just get the ass part. you don't have to get the full body.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
pinkwell is not truecel

how are dolls pathetic, and u can just get the ass part. you don't have to get the full body.
Even more disturbing. They make you look like a serial killer.

brb sneaking around with female heads.