If you are under 6 foot, why aren't you wearing lifts?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
2 inch ones atleast. Maybe if you were like 5'9 I understand, but manlets? You are literally losing PSL being under the average height tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Krezo, Alexanderr and 2 others
diff body types

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Tsukuyomi 🌙
5 9 is uber manlet tier and no hope at that point

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, buflek, middayshowers and 6 others
Makes me look disproprtionate and I already have long legs short torso at 5'10

Imo ur only allowed to wear shoe lifts once you hit 6 ft

After 6 ft I feel you aren't frauding your height, you already meet the cutoff

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
2 inch ones atleast. Maybe if you were like 5'9 I understand, but manlets? You are literally losing PSL being under the average height tbh.
trust me. all of us looksmaxxers are wearing shoe lifts.

Makes me look disproprtionate and I already have long legs short torso at 5'10
cope, 3cm of shoe lifts won't make you disproportionate.
girls wear 10cm of heels everyday and don't lose body proportions

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Redrighthand and middayshowers
cope, 3cm of shoe lifts won't make you disproportionate.
girls wear 10cm of heels everyday and don't lose body proportions
True but it feels like I'm walking on stilts

Also if you get in a fight you're fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
No lifts for my face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2205
you can only wear lifts with high shoes that cover your ankles

you can only wear lifts with high shoes that cover your ankles
I wear air 270s, air force ones, and air max and they all work well with 2 inch lifts bro

I wear air 270s, air force ones, and air max and they all work well with 2 inch lifts bro
can you send me link to your lifts ?

link doesnt work boyo
Are you on your phone? What does it say or you lol
Just go on Amazon and search up 2 inch lifts. Most of them will work fine.

• +1
Reactions: ibetucnt
Cos most here are idiots with gigantic egos that wont allow them to 'fraud' (cos the girl has to be totally into me for me, without any tools or tricks used whatsoever bro!).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Lorsss, HailToTheKing and 5 others
wearing lifts isnt gonna get you pussy

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
brb lifts and LL to reach the magical 6ft4 night height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 678
wearing lifts isnt gonna get you pussy

It certainly can help, depending on the situation.

It's not gonna get you anymore if you're going from 6ft 1 to 6ft 4, no.

If you're anywhere from 5ft 5 to 5ft 11 without lifts though, it'll help.

It certainly can help, depending on the situation.

It's not gonna get you anymore if you're going from 6ft 1 to 6ft 4, no.

If you're anywhere from 5ft 5 to 5ft 11 without lifts though, it'll help.
going form 5'10 or 5'11 to 6 ft isnt gonna do anything at all. Nobody will even notice that one inch difference. Plus its all about face anyway, just dont be a manlet. thats all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, Germania and 1 other person
Cos most here are idiots with gigantic egos that wont allow them to 'fraud' (cos the girl has to be totally into me for me, without any tools or tricks used whatsoever bro!).
Our entire existence is a fraud. We were never born to slay. The only thing we can do is keep faking it from womb to tomb, because the moment our eggs and sperm cells combined, it was already too late to truly make it.

You should never wear lifts more than 2in though, shit looks glaringly obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, Roping Subhuman, BigBoy and 2 others
going form 5'10 or 5'11 to 6 ft isnt gonna do anything at all. Nobody will even notice that one inch difference. Plus its all about face anyway, just dont be a manlet. thats all.

If you use 2 inch lifts, going from say 5ft 8 to 5ft 10 will make a decent difference.

Yes it's all about face, but moving from short to average is still a decent boost. There's no reason to wear them beyond 6ft though, since height has diminishing returns from 6ft onwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If you use 2 inch lifts, going from say 5ft 8 to 5ft 10 will make a decent difference.

Yes it's all about face, but moving from short to average is still a decent boost. There's no reason to wear them beyond 6ft though, since height has diminishing returns from 6ft onwards.
Yeah. I'm frauding to 6'0 until college when I get LL. But LL is dagerous if you don't get it done by a really good doctor so it's about 100k

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and middayshowers

Yeah i can see that making a difference, but then once you take them off, youre a fucking manlet again. cant fraud forever

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Yeah i can see that making a difference, but then once you take them off, youre a fucking manlet again. cant fraud forever

So what? You only need to 'fraud' long enough to get inside the girls pants, not a whole lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
So what? You only need to 'fraud' long enough to get inside the girls pants, not a whole lifetime.
then once your lifts come off in the bedroom, shell notice your manletness and her pussy will become dry, JFLL

Just frauding until I get LL or get to 6'0 (which will probably not happen)

then once your lifts come off in the bedroom, shell notice your manletness and her pussy will become dry, JFLL

Absolute rubbish, clearly posted by someone who has never tried them. Unless you're a complete fucking brainlet, she isn't going to notice shit, because you make sure to take your fucking shoes off when you're both sat down.

Get the foid back to your place ---> put a movie on, both of you are sat down probably on your bed or on the sofa -----> make your fucking move ---> if she reciprocates, the shoes will eventually come off while you're both getting undressed and you're both on your bed.

Used this method in EE (actually frauded more like 8cm, went from 171cm to 179cm), and slayed two foids who were 175cm. This likely wouldn't have happened without lifts cos it's exceptionally rare to slay a foid taller than your own height.

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 678
You could easily hide yourself being 2 inches shorter tbh, expecially if you go for shorter girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Just frauding until I get LL or get to 6'0 (which will probably not happen)
bro LL is fucking dangerous and expensive, id rather just fraud if i were you
Absolute rubbish, clearly posted by someone who has never tried them. Unless you're a complete fucking brainlet, she isn't going to notice shit, because you make sure to take your fucking shoes off when you're both sat down.

Get the foid back to your place ---> put a movie on, both of you are sat down probably on your bed or on the sofa -----> make your fucking move ---> if she reciprocates, the shoes will eventually come off while you're both getting undressed and you're both on your bed.

Used this method in EE (actually frauded more like 8cm, went from 171cm to 179cm), and slayed two foids who were 175cm. This likely wouldn't have happened without lifts cos it's exceptionally rare to slay a foid taller than your own height.
well im 6'0, never had any height problems. Dont need lifts.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 678
bro LL is fucking dangerous and expensive, id rather just fraud if i were you
That's just a cope made by poor manlets tbh. If you have 150k you can do 4 inches total (2 inches on each segment) really easily. He has almost a 100% success rate, and the very few that had complications didn't becaome paralyzed or some stupid shit like that lmao.
I even hear som poorcels on limb lengthening forum going to India and doing it for 20k lol. But I don't trust that hellhole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Alexanderr, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
That's just a cope made by poor manlets tbh. If you have 150k you can do 4 inches total (2 inches on each segment) really easily. He has almost a 100% success rate, and the very few that had complications didn't becaome paralyzed or some stupid shit like that lmao.
I even hear som poorcels on limb lengthening forum going to India and doing it for 20k lol. But I don't trust that hellhole.
150k lmao, GL with saving that up

• So Sad
I have about 30k from saving up currently, and my dad is going to give me another 30k because if I get into my college full ride. So I can atleast do 2 inches on tibia and get to 6'0 (actually I'm fine with 6'0 tbh that's what I'm going to end up doing)

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 678
I have about 30k from saving up currently, and my dad is going to give me another 30k because if I get into my college full ride. So I can atleast do 2 inches on tibia and get to 6'0 (actually I'm fine with 6'0 tbh that's what I'm going to end up doing)
lol theres no other surgeries you could get for your face instead? youd rather spend all that money on an extra 2 inches?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
Imo ur only allowed to wear shoe lifts once you hit 6 ft

After 6 ft I feel you aren't frauding your height, you already meet the cutoff
Why would you wear heels after 6ft tho? It has so little meaning anymore at that point.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
lol theres no other surgeries you could get for your face instead? youd rather spend all that money on an extra 2 inches?
There is I dunno. I'm just going to keep saving up and decide when I'm in college what I want to do. Face seems like a better option because I can just fraud height if I really wanted to, but in the end it depends on how mcuh money I'll be getting.
If my plan works out I'll be a richcel and afford face and height, and if not I'm only going to be able to afford face

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 678
Why would you wear heels after 6ft tho? It has so little meaning anymore at that point.
True but if you were to bag a girl as a manlet and bring her over to your crib, once you take your shoes off she'll realize you are a manlet. And that'll turn her attraction towards you off.

However, if you're 6ft and wear shoe lifts when you take your shoes off she'll think you're a bit retarded and really won't care.

I give myself a 2 inch boost at 6,4

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2205
True but if you were to bag a girl as a manlet and bring her over to your crib, once you take your shoes off she'll realize you are a manlet. And that'll turn her attraction towards you off.

However, if you're 6ft and wear shoe lifts when you take your shoes off she'll think you're a bit retarded and really won't care.
She doesn't think you're a bit retarded but a insanely insecure and a total betamale. You can count on that if she isn't too drunk to notice and you're not quick enough to hop on the bed after taking your shoes off, her pussy is going to be dryer than sahara and you're not getting any of that.

True but it feels like I'm walking on stilts

Also if you get in a fight you're fucked.
a pepper spray + basic boxing training is enought to win most unarmed fights

1-Since I'm average heighted and taller than like 95% of girls it doesn't really hinder me that much
2-Gives off a disproportional/weird looking vibe to your body
3-You can't wear lifts when you're fucking her
4-You can't wear lifts in the beach

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and buflek
chelsea boots + 1.5 inch lifts is the GOAT height hack.

the boots allow you to easily disguise the lifts, if you wear normal shoes your heels usually pop out:
7447156 1 tan

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
i totally agree with you 100% this is what I think

what u think about clavicle lenthening ??
Eppley says it doesn't mess with shoulder joint and in 3 months after one clavicle u r ready to go workout
just be a smartass high energy and earn in dollar/euro

fck it i want be bigger

• +1
can't be assed, can't really do it without being found out, and it basically probably wouldn't benefit my life in any way.

1-Since I'm average heighted and taller than like 95% of girls it doesn't really hinder me that much
2-Gives off a disproportional/weird looking vibe to your body
3-You can't wear lifts when you're fucking her
4-You can't wear lifts in the beach

cherry picking post: you don't need lifts if you are laying on a bed while having sex or laying on a beach towel while sunbathing
your body won't look disproportional because all tall chads have long legs and women wear 15cm heels without losing sexual value

• +1