IF you are vegan just end it

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
JFL if you are vegan when you have incisors to rip meat up.
No wonder why indians are frame and manlets, most of them are hindu and so they r vegan. even if they aren't vegan they are too poor to afford meat.
Curry is cheap that is why they eat it.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, DidntRead and SikKunt
JFL if you are vegan when you have incisors to rip meat up.
No wonder why indians are frame and manlets, most of them are hindu and so they r vegan. even if they aren't vegan they are too poor to afford meat.
Curry is cheap that is why they eat it.
If you're vegan and you're on this forum then you have serious problems.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBoy, SikKunt and 1 other person
being vegan is not bad as it makes sure you are not eating the flesh of a rotten ox and an animal that would not give you pleasure in the first place because they are disgusting in their aesthetics and not delicious and humane angels, and It is not a matter of pain and death but of appetite: To be honest, "fish" is more appropriate and refined in the contest (although they look grotesque, but a flesh of quality for noble, but prefer pale angels, dont like animals other than angels), but meat, although it is necessary for many, if you have a blood with the positive in rh you must eat meat; pizza is better, just like honey, be vegan is not so bad, so whatever

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, SikKunt and Chadelite
All vegans look like the buzzfeed try guy nerds

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, DidntRead, BigBiceps and 4 others
Being vegan doesn't make you a soyboy.

Vegans are ahead of the game. Being healthy is the base you work on looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Ritalincel, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others

Vegans are ahead of the game. Being healthy is the base you work on looksmaxxing.
Jfl at thinking you need to be vegan to be healthy

veganism is flawed as an ideology but it has things that you can implement into ur omnivorous diet

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Yummyinmytummy
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Only good looking Vegan guy here I saw was @freakofnature

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 656
Lol I'm not a vegan but dairy and meat has been linked to cancer in many forms in many studies with many participants involved.

All that shit is inflammatory.

cope, Vegans are living skeletons full of soy, who betabuxx and get pegged.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol I'm not a vegan but dairy and meat has been linked to cancer in many forms in many studies with many participants involved.

Sure, all those (((studies)))
Association, no causal factor.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and Chadelite

yh yh, which is why everyone ate that for since the beginning of man and no one had cancer back then. JFL if u believe these "studies"
Sure, all those (((studies)))
Association, no causal factor.
If you were vegan before modern society, you would get beaten up, cuz u would be weak.

JFL if you believe "studies" from soyboys and jewish scientists

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and SikKunt
yh yh, which is why everyone ate that for since the beginning of man and no one had cancer back then. JFL if u believe these "studies"
They ate mostly organs which are high in vit d and b.

They ate mostly organs which are high in vit c and b.
and guess what, i eat kidney sometimes, guess that is why i will be a gigachad. my parents are blackpilled bro.
They ate mostly organs which are high in vit c and b.
of course they just left the bulk of the animal to rot, NO
They used the whole animal, it's teeth, it's fur to make coats, everthing

Jared leto is vegan And I mean look at him.It has to be good in some way

and guess what, i eat kidney sometimes, guess that is why i will be a gigachad. my parents are blackpilled bro.

of course they just left the bulk of the animal to rot, NO
They used the whole animal, it's teeth, it's fur to make coats, everthing
We originated in Africa, animals were not designed to have a high muscle tissue to organ ratio.
Didn't want to use him as an example as someone call it a meme.

lol, he is a multi millionaire actor, and he is probs lying, like all these actors, the rock, thor in avengers, wolverine all of them take steroids, but say they don't. He has the best doctors giving him the best drugs.
We originated in Africa, animals were not designed to have a high muscle tissue to organ ratio.

Didn't want to use him as an example as someone call it a meme.
JFL if u believe the media, all a bunch of lies, the same people who say be confident believe in the media.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Mr manlet
Eating meat won’t improve your looks so why bother. I’m not vegan but trying to eat a lot less meat and dairy because it’s so unhealthy and dairy in particular is bad for skin and disgetive system but I find it very hard to bulk up without milk so for now I still need but I’m weaning off

I bet he eats babies
trying to eat a lot less meat and dairy because it’s so unhealthy
No proof for it being unhealthy.
I'd rather follow the million years diet than the new fake food man-made nutrient deficient diet

Last edited:
I bet he eats babies

No proof for it being unhealthy.
I'd rather follow the million years diet than the new fake food man-made nutrient deficient diet
fuck off with this fake-man made bullshit, stop using your computer or phone you autist it's man made.

fuck off with this fake-man made bullshit, stop using your computer or phone you autist it's man made.
Retarded comeback, I use these devices to communicate, and did I ever say It's healthy to use these devices? Because I know It isn't.
Keep consuming nutrient-poor slave food you dog.

being vegan is not bad as it makes sure you are not eating the flesh of a rotten ox and an animal that would not give you pleasure in the first place because they are disgusting in their aesthetics and not delicious and humane angels, and It is not a matter of pain and death but of appetite: To be honest, "fish" is more appropriate and refined in the contest (although they look grotesque, but a flesh of quality for noble, but prefer pale angels, dont like animals other than angels), but meat, although it is necessary for many, if you have a blood with the positive in rh you must eat meat; pizza is better, just like honey, be vegan is not so bad, so whatever
Is this guy on drugs

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
is that u in ur pfp?