If you aren’t around girls you miss a lot of opportunities

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Yes im honest you miss a lot girls that would be ready to have sex with you or see you as potential sex Partner aka. Cock giver

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 1680
47ue85.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2733, Patient A and 5 others
But they would still reject you if you were near them

That's true. You don't have to be the guy who mogs Chico, you just have to mog every guy in your social group. JFL if you think every girl has access to Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Very true, unfortunately that wasn't my case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Yes im honest you miss a lot girls that would be ready to have sex with you or see you as potential sex Partner aka. Cock giver
Honeslty the reason I’m not around foids is because they avoid me and shun me due to looks

Honeslty the reason I’m not around foids is because they avoid me and shun me due to looks
You can’t know if they avoid you if are not with them tbh just go around them there may be a girl who approach you and start a convo out of nowhere and chase you

You can’t know if they avoid you if are not with them tbh just go around them there may be a girl who approach you and start a convo out of nowhere and chase you
Jfl that’s a chad trait but look at my username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Htobrother
How do I “go around them” exaclty? Not that I would because I know what I look like
Go to grocery store or drug store and go to foids stuff where is Make-up and stuff and just exist there and make eyecontact

Go to grocery store or drug store and go to foids stuff where is Make-up and stuff and just exist there and make eyecontact
Bro I’d get the (((police))) called on me for that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Why do you say that foids love the (((police))) they enforce the jewish laws even though they virtue signal about defunding them
Bs bro don’t think like that they are just like you and nothing more don’t put them on pedestal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman trash