If you can easily get fat girls, are you at least a 5?

L

LooksPSL

Trainee
Hypergamy. I’m talking about fat girls constantly blowing up your phone. If you’ve had to reject 3 different fatties last month alone, are you at least average?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

マンコを入れて欲しい
Not even fatties want me

Baki

Baki

Trainee
Yeah you're not as ugly as you would believe it they do, some people aren't as ugly as they say they are on here

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

マンコを入れて欲しい
Try doing PUA it might work. I saw this legendary PUA in some video the other day, he was short and ginger but still managed to pull a hottie while her boyfriend was there. Granted he has spent a lot of time doing pickups, but other people could start too
This is very disturbing.

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
Hypergamy. I’m talking about fat girls constantly blowing up your phone. If you’ve had to reject 3 different fatties last month alone, are you at least average?
Might even be above average. Girls never make the first move unless your chad. Fat girls settle for no less.

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
Might even be above average. Girls never make the first move unless your chad. Fat girls settle for no less.
girls will make first move if they see other women interested in you.

Fat girls have severly unrealistic expectations its almost laughable.

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Trainee
This is very disturbing.
I think I'll make a post on it soon btw, the guys name is Vincent Kohen
I'll rate you PM me (if you want) I use PSL

prettymuchfuxed

prettymuchfuxed

Trainee
I'm always constantly turning down fat girls and extremely average girls. Or ill get girls who are cute in the face but chubby or have extra weight hitting me up alot. Once in awhile ill land a cute girl whos in shape, pretty rare though, sadly.

Paretocel

Paretocel

Low BF-maxxing and low inhib-maxxing
Fat girls are physically too large for me to handle, girls are getting fat so that only 6'0+ musclemaxxed Tyrones and Chads can handle them.

L

LooksPSL

Trainee
I'm always constantly turning down fat girls and extremely average girls. Or ill get girls who are cute in the face but chubby or have extra weight hitting me up alot. Once in awhile ill land a cute girl whos in shape, pretty rare though, sadly.
If you’re constantly turning down average girls you are legit good looking.

You’re good looking enough to get average girls with no effort but not good looking enough to get hot girls unless you put effort in.

You could probably be a semi slayer if you tried harder

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I could get fatties JFL

But I’m not attracted to them

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
I suppose you might be, but who would take any pride in attracting land whales?

Stingray

Stingray

Neuroatypical
Fat girls aren't human. The fact that some of them have to gall to only go for above average men astonishes me.

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

Trainee
Post pics?

prettymuchfuxed

prettymuchfuxed

Trainee
Yeah thats the thing, i actually have to try to land hotter girls. I live in this fantasy world where all the cute girls come to me. If only i were a chad. Id say i'm a little above average looking.

jefferson

jefferson

Zephir
Tfw no fatties blowing up your phone :feelsbadman:

L

LooksPSL

Trainee
Yeah thats the thing, i actually have to try to land hotter girls. I live in this fantasy world where all the cute girls come to me. If only i were a chad. Id say i'm a little above average looking.
That’s good enough. Go enjoy your life.

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Adept
Define fatty.

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Trainee
searching for fat girls is cope

Notorious

Notorious

Adept
Fat girls can be a diamond in the rough. Get them emotionally invested in you then make them lose weight.

IceCutter

IceCutter

Arcanologist
Pumping and dumping fatties is a good pass time when you're young today

you should try it

quickstopgroceries

quickstopgroceries

Trainee
If fat girls are "constantly blowing up your phone" you're at least above average looking. These women think they deserve a good looking guy so that's what they're gonna go for

R

RationalBrody

Apprentice
Maybe it's just my observation, but if you look dominant enough, you can get fatties. I see plenty of buff, below average, low class dudes with a fatty.
Whereas if you're a twink framecel, they won't even respect you.

Gymceling is legit to get the landwhales

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
weissbier Looksmaxing 26
N Looksmaxing 20
Burrrn Looksmaxing 20