If you can easily get fat girls, are you at least a 5?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Hypergamy. I’m talking about fat girls constantly blowing up your phone. If you’ve had to reject 3 different fatties last month alone, are you at least average?

Not even fatties want me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, FallenChadlite and Einon
In 2019 I'd say so. Even fatties have standards now.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7776, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 14 others
Yeah you're not as ugly as you would believe it they do, some people aren't as ugly as they say they are on here

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Not even fatties want me

Try doing PUA it might work. I saw this legendary PUA in some video the other day, he was short and ginger but still managed to pull a hottie while her boyfriend was there. Granted he has spent a lot of time doing pickups, but other people could start too

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, DeformAspergerCel, RedPilledStemcel and 6 others
Try doing PUA it might work. I saw this legendary PUA in some video the other day, he was short and ginger but still managed to pull a hottie while her boyfriend was there. Granted he has spent a lot of time doing pickups, but other people could start too
This is very disturbing.

Hypergamy. I’m talking about fat girls constantly blowing up your phone. If you’ve had to reject 3 different fatties last month alone, are you at least average?
Might even be above average. Girls never make the first move unless your chad. Fat girls settle for no less.

Might even be above average. Girls never make the first move unless your chad. Fat girls settle for no less.
girls will make first move if they see other women interested in you.

Fat girls have severly unrealistic expectations its almost laughable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Stingray
This is very disturbing.

I think I'll make a post on it soon btw, the guys name is Vincent Kohen

I'll rate you PM me (if you want) I use PSL

I'm always constantly turning down fat girls and extremely average girls. Or ill get girls who are cute in the face but chubby or have extra weight hitting me up alot. Once in awhile ill land a cute girl whos in shape, pretty rare though, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Fat girls are physically too large for me to handle, girls are getting fat so that only 6'0+ musclemaxxed Tyrones and Chads can handle them.

I'm always constantly turning down fat girls and extremely average girls. Or ill get girls who are cute in the face but chubby or have extra weight hitting me up alot. Once in awhile ill land a cute girl whos in shape, pretty rare though, sadly.

If you’re constantly turning down average girls you are legit good looking.

You’re good looking enough to get average girls with no effort but not good looking enough to get hot girls unless you put effort in.

You could probably be a semi slayer if you tried harder

I could get fatties JFL

But I’m not attracted to them

I suppose you might be, but who would take any pride in attracting land whales?

Fat girls aren't human. The fact that some of them have to gall to only go for above average men astonishes me.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Yerico7 and Baki

Post pics?

Yeah thats the thing, i actually have to try to land hotter girls. I live in this fantasy world where all the cute girls come to me. If only i were a chad. Id say i'm a little above average looking.

Tfw no fatties blowing up your phone :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: over4me? and Stingray

Attachments

• piccccc.jpg
    piccccc.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Yeah thats the thing, i actually have to try to land hotter girls. I live in this fantasy world where all the cute girls come to me. If only i were a chad. Id say i'm a little above average looking.

That’s good enough. Go enjoy your life.

Define fatty.

searching for fat girls is cope

Fat girls can be a diamond in the rough. Get them emotionally invested in you then make them lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Pumping and dumping fatties is a good pass time when you're young today

you should try it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
If fat girls are "constantly blowing up your phone" you're at least above average looking. These women think they deserve a good looking guy so that's what they're gonna go for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Maybe it's just my observation, but if you look dominant enough, you can get fatties. I see plenty of buff, below average, low class dudes with a fatty.
Whereas if you're a twink framecel, they won't even respect you.

Gymceling is legit to get the landwhales

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
fake

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and ZyzzReincarnate
Landwhales want nothing but Chad in 2019.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Atleast, maybe a bit more

If you can attract fat nasties with little effort, but struggle to attract slim average girls, your definitely a 5 to rolling 6.

4/10 or less guys attract nothing.
5/10 guys attract landwhales
6/10 guys attract overweight girls and the odd butterface
7-8 attract fit average girls/beckies & butterfaces
9-10 guys attract Stacies.

If you can attract fat nasties with little effort, but struggle to attract slim average girls, your definitely a 5 to rolling 6.

Doubt it

according to this in 6-7

In 2019 I'd say so. Even fatties have standards now.

That dumb bitch (Twitter) is the sole reason why men are going MGTOW. That attitude is why we're lashing back. Yet they get upset when we call landwhales "fat." Fuck cunts like her.

sounds about right tbh