if you could choose any face

O

one job away

Kraken
if you had the choice to look like anyone In the world and have their face, which one would you choose?

I personally dont like the look of most psl gods like opry and gandy. I can appreciate their beauty but I certainly wouldn't choose their faces.

Also some new names and not just ththe old, hexum, carmack, chico and so on would be good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Kekee and Deleted member 6997
berretter

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
toths face

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Ea6ba635b5ae6f59f577df9abad18ecf

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
I fee like id want a good combination of attractive and likeable/trustworthy facial traits. Ive seen a lot of literature about facial traits that, even when on an attractive man, can harm chances of stuff like getting a loan, getting a job, and other stuff that would be important in life even if youre attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and one job away
I fee like id want a good combination of attractive and likeable/trustworthy facial traits. Ive seen a lot of literature about facial traits that, even when on an attractive man, can harm chances of stuff like getting a loan, getting a job, and other stuff that would be important in life even if youre attractive
have an example in mind ?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
have an example in mind ?
I think christian bale from the batman movies would be a good kind of look. Also I think Harrison Ford was good too, in his younger days of course. Around the time he was doing early indiana jones movies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
Broderick Hunter, Nick Bateman, Vinnie Hacker, and Michael Yeager have the ideal faces for slaying. So them no doubt

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Salludon

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
C59B4D8E 01FE 46D2 BB3F 3B3AF5ECE0D1

• Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Morgan Lahaye

Ian Somerhalder but with positive canthal tilt
the vampire diaries smile GIF

Nick Truelove (left) but with blue eyes