If you dont buy bitcoin right now, Rope yourself

we are in bull trap
you cant predict the market retard, are you a trained reader of financial analytics? guess not so stfu lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HangingGlory, SoyGune and WadlowMaxxing
you cant predict the market retard, are you a trained reader of financial analytics? guess not so stfu lol
I can make an educated guess
Which I am doing rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
ngl i sounded harsh as fuck had a rought day don tmind me
Its cool brother
But its due time
this market is an anomaly
Like insanely lucky
Recession incoming
Then extreme market boom if the govs play it right
Then BTC will hit 146k like predicted

• +1
Its cool brother
But its due time
this market is an anomaly
Like insanely lucky
Recession incoming
Then extreme market boom if the govs play it right
Then BTC will hit 146k like predicted
yes but ngl still low IQ to look at a small dip, and conclude stuff like this. yes a major correction is coming but it wont dip lower then 30/25k

yes but ngl still low IQ to look at a small dip, and conclude stuff like this. yes a major correction is coming but it wont dip lower then 30/25k
Remember corona did more than the great depression
Its go lower
But long term gains will be insane anyways so it doesnt matter

• +1
Also that rebound was just people buying the dip
Still in downward trend

well see in a week
In two weeks rally is probably going to end after hitting 70k~ and reverse from there for the rest of the year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5969
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Patient A
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9090 and MrGlutton
Might hit 80k, but that's my top, where I'm getting out 100% and probably will short if it hits 80k
Youre in for a rude awakening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, karbo, Patient A and 1 other person
Youre in for a rude awakening
I literally can't lose any money, I've made more than I could possibly lose. The rude awakening is going to be for your cope.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
I literally can't lose any money, I've made more than I could possibly lose. The rude awakening is going to be for your cope.
Delusion maxxing

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and MrGlutton
Stay strong Bitcoincels and hold..

It's a long term investment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9090 and MrGlutton
Fr8vWrk.jpg

only big boys allowed in here..

No piggy bank cels

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, sytyl, SoyGune and 3 others
I wish i was 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Aren't most people here under 18? I don't think they can spend that much

Btc holders on suicide watch

• JFL
Why would you buy btc at 40k$ fking non sense

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Warlord

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, turkproducer, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person

I wanna speak to the Manager of Bitcoin

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 9090
You don’t need to be 18, I got into crypto when I was 15
Nigga give your kurwa site.Trust me i used every fucking site and its a fucking scam without having a document that proves youre 18

Nigga give your kurwa site.Trust me i used every fucking site and its a fucking scam without having a document that proves youre 18

Ur gonna have to use PayPal, and trade with people off certain forums

• +1
Check the charts now
Suicide watch for yall

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, MrGlutton and Warlord
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
See no one wanted to believe me
What do I know? I’m only a quadroon