Time online
3d 19h 45m
SELL GUYSSSSSSSS LETS GO FOR 7K$

werty1457

werty1457

Banned
Time online
34d 18h 54m
you come off as intelligent then ask something as dense as this? I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're trolling and/or high
Why would a regime want a currency that they couldnt control?
I get global currency but i dont get why they would use BTC, it would enable power for the people which is what they dont want

Idfkbruh

Idfkbruh

Every day I mog yesterday
Time online
34d 12h 57m

Reminder anyone with a brain could see this coming

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
Time online
62d 23h 50m
Why would a regime want a currency that they couldnt control?
I get global currency but i dont get why they would use BTC, it would enable power for the people which is what they dont want
true that it's not the ideal, but having all transactions out in the open, the ability to censor transactions (even tho people think it's censorship resistant) etc. is still v attractive for the likes of china

werty1457

werty1457

Banned
Time online
34d 18h 54m
true that it's not the ideal, but having all transactions out in the open, the ability to censor transactions (even tho people think it's censorship resistant) etc. is still v attractive for the likes of china
I c

UnderCovrN0rmie

UnderCovrN0rmie

yo mama so ugly she looks like you
Time online
120d 8h 20m

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
72d 3h 37m
Bill Gates has interest in Bitcoin I aint letting go of it

Then again I bought early this year you guys are late to the party

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
Time online
62d 23h 50m
@werty1457 wake up

werty1457

werty1457

Banned
Time online
34d 18h 54m
Refer to the chart I sent
We were in bull trap
Now “back to normal”

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Time online
73d 1h 56m
How much low IQ you have to be to invest in something that is not and will not get accepted as a legit method of payment by any country? And without that the real value is zero. Everything above zero is speculation.
Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, it's not gold. It will only be valuable if countries accept is as a currency to buy goods and services and of course they can't do it because they will lose control of monetary policy. And it's not like gold that is also a reserve (the ultimate) reserve asset.

You guys are either low IQ and get carried away by irrational buying or have no knowledge of finance whatsoever.

And of course that doesn't mean Bitcoin can't go to 100,000$ in the short term..but who gives a fuck? You can't chase the bullshit, you need to invest responsibly or you'll get burned. Stay away from the speculation and look at fundamentals

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
Time online
57d 12h 34m
Me and my homies only buy at all time highs

our method is buy high sell low

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
Time online
62d 23h 50m
And of course that doesn't mean Bitcoin can't go to 100,000$ in the short term..but who gives a fuck? You can't chase the bullshit, you need to invest responsibly or you'll get burned. Stay away from the speculation and look at fundamentals
how retarded is this logic jfl

just pass up on free money that you could use to "invest responsibly"

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Time online
73d 1h 56m
how retarded is this logic jfl

just pass up on free money that you could use to "invest responsibly"
Free money? Nothing is free lol
More potential return = more risk

Speculation has no rational, no logic so nobody know when it will end. Today may end. Then what? You got burned. Everybody who invest on speculation will get burned. It’s literally the most retarded thing to do

vLotus

vLotus

Apprentice
Time online
2d 20h 23m

Last edited:
TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
25d 7h 45m
I wanted to sell, seems i missed the peak. Next rally.

Pumanator

Pumanator

3.5 psl all inning to 5psl. Take the be nice pill
Time online
95d 2h 3m
Ok i bought a small amount of bitcoin to test it. Going to buy more tomorrow when I got verified.
Hope these looksmax.me moneymaxers are right.

Patient A

Patient A

drifter
Time online
49d 12h 2m
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dump eet

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
Time online
62d 23h 50m
Ok i bought a small amount of bitcoin to test it. Going to buy more tomorrow when I got verified.
imagine buying at 34k smfh

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
153d 4h 52m
And after that. Back to wage slavery cuckery, for life. Wage slaving till death, just trying to not die of starvation, but having no life.
Welcome to the walking death.

vLotus

vLotus

Apprentice
Time online
2d 20h 23m
Buy the reds not the greens

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Adept
Time online
3d 19h 45m
No lol, just wait btc to drop sub 30k or even wait more to 10-20k range

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Adept
Time online
3d 19h 45m
Imagine buying none at all JFL. It’s only going to rise from here. The pump potential is crazy
Imagine thinking that btc will reach 70k in short term

A

AutismMaxing

Amateur
Time online
4d 19h 13m
Be Cautious about Bitcoin Right Now

Don't be dumb. Look at where Bitcoin is with Logarithmic regression curves fit to it's lower and upper bounds from it's inception.

It's right in the middle, it could keep going up but it could also have a bigger correction, which would be a better time to buy. There is always bullish news on Bitcoin, it's a growing network but sentiment could be in a media fueled bubble right now.

An Undervalued Alt coin to Research

As people adapt to Bitcoin they go through stages. First they are Bitcoin maximalists believing all other coins are shitcoins. Eventually most of them learn the potential of Defi such as Ethereum. This streamlines, automates, and decentralizes, lowers costs, and adds liquidity to nearly all financial transactions.

Outcome dependent contracts can automate things such as weather insurance for farmers, betting, or any kind of insurance lowering costs. The main problem with this and other automated contracts is that they require data sources from the outside world which can be hacked (and often are).

This requires what's called an oracle trust network, and Chainlink is setup to be the biggest Oracle trust network in my opinion, making it one of the most undervalued Alt coin. It should be number three by Market cap since 90% possible things you can do with smart contracts require reliable data from the outside world (which requires an oracle trust network). There are other oracle trust networks, but none are as large or secure, or widely used and they have been hacked.

Anyways, whatever do your own research. Don't trust some rando's on the internet, and always look a the full price history (in logarithmic mode) to see if you're buying into a short term bubble or at a lower point.

vLotus

vLotus

Apprentice
Time online
2d 20h 23m
Be Cautious about Bitcoin Right Now

Don't be dumb. Look at where Bitcoin is with Logarithmic regression curves fit to it's lower and upper bounds from it's inception.

It's right in the middle, it could keep going up but it could also have a bigger correction, which would be a better time to buy. There is always bullish news on Bitcoin, it's a growing network but sentiment could be in a media fueled bubble right now.

An Undervalued Alt coin to Research

As people adapt to Bitcoin they go through stages. First they are Bitcoin maximalists believing all other coins are shitcoins. Eventually most of them learn the potential of Defi such as Ethereum. This streamlines, automates, and decentralizes, lowers costs, and adds liquidity to nearly all financial transactions.

Outcome dependent contracts can automate things such as weather insurance for farmers, betting, or any kind of insurance lowering costs. The main problem with this and other automated contracts is that they require data sources from the outside world which can be hacked (and often are).

This requires what's called an oracle trust network, and Chainlink is setup to be the biggest Oracle trust network in my opinion, making it one of the most undervalued Alt coin. It should be number three by Market cap since 90% possible things you can do with smart contracts require reliable data from the outside world (which requires an oracle trust network). There are other oracle trust networks, but none are as large or secure, or widely used and they have been hacked.

Anyways, whatever do your own research. Don't trust some rando's on the internet, and always look a the full price history (in logarithmic mode) to see if you're buying into a short term bubble or at a lower point.
There’s a big Bitcoin trading group that will invest at 30k to pump it up. Doubt it’ll go any lower than 27k

DatNibba11

DatNibba11

Apprentice
Time online
18h 15m
Too poor to afford one.

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
72d 3h 37m
Bitcoin back to $ 40 k