If you dont buy bitcoin right now, Rope yourself

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Bitcoin is going to the fucking moon, buy right now and hold for atleast 2 years

How do I know for sure?

Because Bill Gates and the World Economic Forum who have more money than your entire country's population combined, are promoting a cashless society to enslave humanity to their One World Currency

But the good news is Bitcoin is going to replace cash so buy some right now, or commit suicide immediately

Proof?

Bill Gates Patent

World Economic Forum

Also dumb fuck the USA is 27 trillion dollars in debt, its only a matter of time before $5000 wont be enough to buy you a rope to hang yourself because you're broke as shit

" Im not buying shitcoin "

Well then buy GOLD or SILVER you piece of shit, but if you hang onto your dollar bill guess what you look like in a couple years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 2012, Insecure03 and 17 others
High iq

although bitcoin will have separate forks and will dip from time to time after huge bull runs it’s fundamentals such as it’s long term growth, limited supply, confidence from institutional investors, and it’s decentralization will definitely grow its value. Even buying right now near it’s peak @40k you’ll still see a sizable return within 1-2 yrs or less

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 9090
why are there so many bitcoin shill threads atm? is it bubbling again?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, Slayerino and Deleted member 9090
04E5EDE0 D1E9 4C48 809A C07AE25672C1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2788, Deleted member 9355 and 19 others
Yes, I will buy. when the bubble bursts again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, SendMePicsToRate, Uglyandfat and 13 others
too broke to buy btc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, nordicel, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
I wish I could get into cryptocurrencies but I'm too low IQ.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 2632
Yes, I will buy. when the bubble bursts again.
The only bubble bursting is the Federal Reserve making the value of the dollar bill useless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Inscol and Bitch
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, CopeIsReal, Looks234 and 5 others

second red candle in a day just lol @ people who bought the ATH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6186, WadlowMaxxing and Bitch
View attachment 921441

second red candle in a day just lol @ people who bought the ATH

Just Lol at people who didnt buy multiple bitcoins when it was under $10k

Look it doesnt matter, Bitcoin is going over $100,000 k for sure just buy and hold

If you scared of bitcoin, Etherum is also good

If you dont like Crypto currency, buy gold and silver and hold

The point is the dollar bill is about to become worthless

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Patient A and xefo
Just Lol at people who didnt buy multiple bitcoins when it was under $10k

Look it doesnt matter, Bitcoin is going over $100,000 k for sure just buy and hold

If you scared of bitcoin, Etherum is also good

If you dont like Crypto currency, buy gold and silver and hold

The point is the dollar bill is about to become worthless
I'm invested into Cardano, better returns so far than BTC would have given me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, IEmogger and Patient A
Cashless societies aren't gonna be a thing yet, will take about 5-6 years for that to happen I'm guessing.

I'm waiting on Bitcoin to crash then I'll buy in.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’d buy the dip. It’ll happen soon. Unless it becomes a retard and skyrockets to 100l without dipping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, turkproducer and Deleted member 1862
jfl at retards selling just bc there's a small dip rn
I’d buy the dip. It’ll happen soon. Unless it becomes a retard and skyrockets to 100l without dipping
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, sytyl, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
it's dipping

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9090 and NarcyChadlite
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
Bitcoin HODLERS on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Bitcoin has no real usage in the economy. I never saw a legit store that accepted bitcoin as payment.
It will be a instrument of speculation forever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Deleted member 9090
It's crashing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
my bitcoin stock is down $2 feeling ~shook~

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 9090, Bitch and 2 others
Bitcoin HODLERS on suicide watch
It's crashing

Low IQ retards

Bitcoin has always gone up and down, and it moves down alot faster than it moves up

But I have watched bitcoin for 7 months now, every single day, these kind of shifts happen quite often after a huge jump, in one week it went from $27k to $40k it was bound to have a little drop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 1862
I just buy drugs with Bitcoin. I dont plan on holding onto it. I have a really high time preference. Like a child.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Low IQ retards

Bitcoin has always gone up and down, and it moves down alot faster than it moves up

But I have watched bitcoin for 7 months now, every single day, these kind of shifts happen quite often after a huge jump, in one week it went from $27k to $40k it was bound to have a little drop
it dropped like 6k in the past day.

• Hmm...
Low IQ retards

Even counting this correction, btc is up 18.3% in the last 7 days. Niggas coping so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 1862
Low IQ retards

So is every other crypto
Everything is crashing

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
So is every other crypto
Everything is crashing
Dude you're so low IQ, chill out

Every crytpo currency follows Bitcoin, when BTC goes up everything goes up and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and sytyl
  • Hmm...
Remember this market is based on forced economic growth by printing money out of thin air

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 5189
Also banks pay jack on interest
There will be a housing market crash as well

jfl at retards selling just bc there's a small dip rn
this @ every low IQ retarded inbred nigger on this site seriously shut the fuck up you know nothing about bitcoin or assets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, WadlowMaxxing and IEmogger
Also banks pay jack on interest
There will be a housing market crash as well
we have been going parabolic as FUCK for literally a really long time, a dip is natural and actually good for the rest of the bull market. if you can not grasp this, even when its literall basic shit aka finance 101 you have 0000000000000000000000000000000 right to even talk about bitcoin or make comments so shut the actual fuck up retard

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Capture
just a small dip bro, dw its only market fluctuation

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ChangeOfHeart and Deleted member 7785
we have been going parabolic as FUCK for literally a really long time, a dip is natural and actually good for the rest of the bull market. if you can not grasp this, even when its literall basic shit aka finance 101 you have 0000000000000000000000000000000 right to even talk about bitcoin or make comments so shut the actual fuck up retard
triggered
we are due for a recession
this market is based on the gov printing money out of thin air
literal anomaly

it is, if you can not understand it shut the fuck up, its back up again btw lol
very small rebound
going down again

Attachments

• g.PNG
    g.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 114
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 7785, turkproducer and 1 other person
triggered
we are due for a recession
this market is based on the gov printing money out of thin air
literal anomaly
yes and its why btc will rise even more, people with money will run for the hills to keep their money aka: buy assets that dont inflate like btc. btc was literally designed for whats happening right now

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It’s more of a risk not to own bitcoin than to own it. You’re gonna trust the US dollar that’s subject to skyrocketing inflation and at this rate could crash in value? Everyone should have some. Don’t go putting your whole life savings in it. And don’t try to “trade” it. But just put aside like 5-10% of your savings into bitcoin and leave it be.

It’s not a traditional investment per say and you shouldn’t treat it like it is. But I also disagree with the notion that it’s going to entirely replace the dollar like some people seem to think. At least not until a long LONG time. Because of its volatility it’s not practical to use bitcoin to say buy a cup of coffee when the value can so quickly change and isn’t being strictly and artificially controlled by the Federal Reserve. Not to mention bitcoin transfer times can take as little as minutes or as long as a week. There are far too many people who just aren’t going to be willing to let go of physical cash (I mean hell lots of people don’t even trust banks) so you can’t expect everyone to just buy into and trust a new digital form of currency made by a dude whose identity nobody even knows. Finally the government isn’t gonna like the idea of taking the power out of the hands of the banks and putting it in the hands of the people while certainly reducing their own taxable revenue regardless of the kinds of regulations implemented.

However there’s a reason institutional buyers are all of a sudden pouring money into BTC after dismissing it years ago. It’s great for storing VALUE over time. It’s a deflationary currency that’s limited to a fixed amount, and one that has great practical use. And no you’re not “too late” because it’s only 1% globally adapted so far with a fraction of the market cap that other assets like gold, real estate, and hedge funds have. Don’t put money into it and expect to make a quick buck. Gradually over time put small portions of your savings into it and just leave it there. 10 years from now you’ll be thankful you did when demand is a lot higher and bitcoin has skyrocketed to a couple million million in value probably.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9090 and IEmogger

we are in bull trap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6186, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Bitcoin is still a good investment and will hit records in a few years
But this market is literally baseless, only based on the government kissing ass to save the economy
Printing money like crazy
Banks were already predicting a recession before COVID
It's due time

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and RIPPED IRL